2018-12-07 04:15:40

Hi, you dan't know me that well, so I will start this topic with my situation. in summary, I was born too early, and as a result, I had to be given medican and oxigen to help my lungs to grow. I think the lack of oxigen caused my retinnas to detach.  What vission I had when I was a baby was gone by the time I was three. I also think I have a mile mental dissability. It takes me a while to grasp certain concepts, such as, figuring out exponential growth in algebra, calculating chemical compounds, and salving punnett squares in Biololgy. So hears the big picture: I want to wright Mushclient scrips. However, I need to learn how to code first. After I've learned a code, I need to determine what I wan to do in the Mud.  I also need to  figure out how to make A plus B equals C. I did a little bit of googling and several sites said that Lua was easy to learn. So, I need some free tools to help me learn Lua. I tried to find a Lua for Dummies book, but there is no Lua for Dummies book. So what resources do you recommend to an extreme beginner?

2018-12-07 04:55:20

This is probably a topic for the developers room. However, a good book is Programming in Lua, 4th ed., ISBN 9788590379867, by Roberto Ierusalimschy. You can find that at https://store.feistyduck.com/products/p … tion-ebook

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.
My Github