2018-11-11 14:36:44

please I need answer

my favorite game is adventure at c:

Thumbs up

2018-11-19 18:19:10 (edited by kratos 2018-11-20 13:22:30)

Hello. Please, I have a little problem in level 10. I have reached the portal, but I can't activate it. it says something like it seems that portal does not work or something similar. haha. any tips?

Thumbs up

2018-11-19 22:19:58

Level +0?

Follow on twitter! @masonasons_me
Thanks, enjoy, thumbs up, share, like, hate, exist, do what ya do,
my website: masonasons.me
If this post is of any use, why not thumb it up?

2018-11-19 22:22:37

hi
plese help I don't know what is word puzzle
level 26

Thumbs up

2018-11-20 13:21:59

Oh my. I am soo sorry. level 10. haha.

Thumbs up

2018-11-20 15:19:08

hi
I think you must
get about 10 time bombs

Thumbs up

2018-11-21 02:45:16

You need 15.

2018-11-21 03:51:31

Hello
Playing the demo but will purchase soon.  Can't seem to pick up the time bombs, moving over them does nothing and they eventually explode and do damage.  Pressing T for time bomb also does nothing.  Is this broken in the demo or am I doing something wrong?
Thanks!

Thumbs up

2018-11-21 03:58:44

It has worked for me, I've just played this level myself.

2018-11-21 22:55:22

Hi there, i cant pick up those too! Nomatter how close i am, nomatter if i press t and nothing. Of course i'm meaning those bombs that are ticking until you step on them and boom! There are more that actually sound like they have a random timer and explode themselves... Though i don't know if it can be deactivated. I'll keep trying though

get the games creation on the cide
because gamecreator will do it!
really want to develope a game...
thanks, gamecreator!

Thumbs up

2018-11-21 22:55:57

The beeping ones are the ones you want to grab.

2018-11-23 13:33:46

I just came to say: I am the worse gamer you ever met. I am struggling level 7 for months. Even restarted games, succeed to pass river and went to checkpoint, but no way further. Or no time. I am not fast enough, definitly. Great game but I cannot pass more and will walk away. It will be better for me.

Thumbs up

2018-11-26 18:31:10

I beat the game like two weeks ago but there is some things that I see it very hard to play in the game
like level seven the boulder it’s very fast you need to be very fast to run away from it
2 level 27 I think where there is the water there is a ghost there so I think playing on that it’s impossible because the ghost if he attack you you will die quickly
The problem is you can’t attack it
3 in level 18 i The stairs  too much confusing like when I want to get the bucket  I need to find this tears that the monster on it and that very confusing
on level 30 I don’t know if this bag only happen to me or no but I will say it when I am near from the another stairs the character woke very slowly I don’t know why that happened

my favorite game is adventure at c:

Thumbs up

2018-12-06 17:39:58

Hi all, what is it that i need in level 29? how many keys do i need and is there some thing else i must do?
i am stuck here...

best regards
never give up on what ever you are doing.

2018-12-09 22:25:28

is anyone giving this game away, or is there a contest to win a coppy

Thumbs up

2018-12-10 07:01:01

no, you have to buy your own.

Thumbs up

2018-12-15 14:08:51

Ok, before I go crazy, please could someone help? I've sent an email to Mason, but I'd set aside today to finish the game and I want to crack on. I think I've found a bug, but just wanted to check I wasn't doing anything wrong.

s
p
o
I
l
e
r
s
a
h
e
a
d

I'm on level 29 and have successfully passed the vanishing planks, the snakes and picked up 10 keys for bear traps. I can unlock the first 9 with no problem at all, but the one on the far right just won't unlock at all! I have tried unlocking when I'm stood in it, walking 1-2-3-4-5 spaces to either side whilst facing towards the trap, waiting until the bear was on the metal, standing in it as a sacrifice, then hitting D just as the bear grabbed me, jumping up and unlocking. Nothing at all works. The other 9 have bears happily trapped in them, but this one just won't play ball. I've even tried ignoring it altogether and dropping through the hole to get the goodies on the bottom, but I always get smashed because my parachute won't work. I presume this gets enabled once the bears are all trapped. So guys, what am I doing wrong? The only thing I can possibly think of is that the bears aren't being trapped in order, i.e waiting for a trap to go off before moving to the next. The only other possible thing is that, in the level where you need to find keys to the doors to get the scroll, I only picked up 3 as I found the scroll after this, whereas others seem to have gotten 4. However, I don't see that this can be the problem as there are 10 keys available in level 29 and 10 traps. I'm running the most up to date version and checked for updates just ot make sure but there are none.

So, what gives? Am I doing something stupid?

Thumbs up

2018-12-15 17:20:44

Hello post 467, I'll have to play through that level again and see where your problem lies, Started from scratch again so I'll have to wait until that level but I have played it on the latest update and works fine.

Jonathan Candler, A.K.A, Jonnyboy

2018-12-15 18:16:48

at post 465, if you have any friend that mite  give you his key, if you're trusted of cource, at 467, i played through that level and i see no bugs

2018-12-15 20:40:18

Hello. So, one question. will we have some dlc, or some new levels and bonusses? I did not finish the game, but still, I think that some dlc will be nice for this game.

Thumbs up