2018-11-26 22:54:40

can you please tell me how did you fix it?

Hi, my Skype name is, anr1235, feel free to add me if you wish, i love to make new friends, and thanks.

Thumbs up

2018-11-26 23:27:00

I didn't fixe anything, the upcoming update will speak for itself I suppose smile

Download Crazy Party's remade English translation right now from:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_GXp … 3ZTR3JIOTg

2018-11-27 00:42:47

Oh. Got the PM and replied.

Thumbs up

2018-11-27 01:52:27

Well thank you for your help in testing a bunch of Oh Shit tests! big_smile Yes guys, it will work in the next version, so watch this space for the release. Now on to the next one.

Twitter: stevo399
Have a nice day!

2018-11-27 02:09:13

Also I replied again, bnd.

Have a nice day!

2018-11-27 03:03:21

You didn't sent me a PM, Dworfer.

Today, is better, than yesterdday!
God bless you, a lot of mersy.
Gracias, thank you, your welcome, thumbs up, what ever, Luis Carlos. Have an awesome day!

Thumbs up

2018-11-28 03:02:48

Hi,
I'm rather behind when it comes to newly released games so sorry I'm late to the topic. Although this game is simple and small, it is surprisingly addictive! I've been playing it for a couple of days now and am really enjoying it; the recording was great too. This is proof that just because a game is incredibly complex, it's not necessarily the most enjoyable.I hope you make more games in the future, and congrats on making such a cool one. smile

Words are, in my not-so-humble opinion, our most inexhaustible source of magic. Capable of both inflicting injury, and remedying it.

Thumbs up

2018-11-28 04:52:55

New update just came out, just in time to keep me from posting a score! Woops! Anyway, when I downloaded it, I apparently received a corrupt zip file. Anyone else?

Thumbs up

2018-11-28 04:55:33

2.15, people with speech errors should again hopefully be able to play! The error about "noneType object has no attribute voice" should be fixed! Note that you will still get the "warning. No tts detected" message, but the game will continue running as normal. The other errors should be fixed as well.
2.15:
-Adds w as a pause key in the runner
-Fixes a speech error following the "No tts found" message. Note that those of you who get this will still get it, but the game will still run.
-Fixes a runtime error relating to score posting in the runner. If you'd leave your name blank or had a problem posting the score, trying to post it in
the menu would cause this.
-Fixes a bug where when getting the speedier than you badge, the sound would continue playing for the powerup that should've disappeared. It would even
play in the menu! Haha!
-Finally, I couldn't resist adding more badges!

Try that again, Jayburd. It was apparently because you downloaded before the upload finished! big_smile

Have a nice day!

2018-11-28 05:54:21

I just downloaded the update. but unless I'm missing something? it's still not working.

Hi, my Skype name is, anr1235, feel free to add me if you wish, i love to make new friends, and thanks.

Thumbs up

2018-11-28 06:45:59

Okay, I'll send you a pm then so we can get your error fixed. Fuck you Christopher Toth. big_smile

Have a nice day!

2018-11-28 06:49:05

alrighty smile, can't wait to play it.

Thumbs up

2018-11-28 07:24:28

Okay guys, just confirmed, it's fixed now. Enjoy playing!

Have a nice day!

2018-11-28 07:47:10

I love this game

Thumbs up

2018-11-28 17:37:50

Lol so I finally got around to playing this game. And hec, this one is adicting as all hell. Only problem I am having is due to my hearing impairment, I run into rocks more than ever, it's a bit of hit and miss with those things because I can't really determine where the things are coming down.
But, with those badges, even failing is amusing, I mean come on, a badge for just catching 33.3 percent of the fallen items thus far? I just had to laugh at this.

Greetings Moritz.

Hömma, willze watt von mir oder wie, weil wenn nich, dann lass dir mal sagen, laber mir kein Kottlett anne Wange und hömma, wo wir gerade dabei sind, dann iss hier hängen im Schacht, sonns klapp ich dir hier die Fingernägel auf links, datt kannze mir mal glaubn.

Thumbs up

2018-11-28 18:18:08

finaly ,that was nasty rofl, my sapi5 is compleatly fucked up and i was about to    ask about it if can be fixed, thanks  again

2018-12-05 16:28:00

I'd like to suggest that cannons have a health rating. When they get hit by enough rocks, they get destroyed.
It's rather amusing to watch multiple rocks land right on top of a cannon and it just keeps firing.

Thumbs up

2018-12-10 01:56:15

I would also like to see another way for cannons to get destroyed. it can get quite crazy, and invinsibillity is great, but we should also get another way to destroy cannons, to make it, just a bit easier. or, for every 15 seconds you last, it could possibly increase your invinsibillity power up when you get one? I don't know. just some ideas...

Thumbs up