2018-11-26 21:37:21

Well, I'm trying to explain myself and make light of it a little, but the point I've made is an important one, and I hope it stands for future situations as well.
But heck no. This is not ban-worthy, not unless you were, I dunno, doing this all the time and just would not stop, no matter how many times you were asked. I am really not nearly as heavy-handed as people think. I just talk a lot, and happened to step into a position of authority at a time when we thought the forum was going to virtually explode from all the stuff it was dealing with. We, and that is to say I in particular, clamped down hard, and created a very distasteful first impression.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

Thumbs up

2018-11-30 06:03:14

Jade, why haven't you promoted any horses to be moderators yet? You're so prejudice! I’ll never forgive you!

If anyone wants to add me on Skype, it's garrett.brown2014.

Thumbs up

2018-11-30 14:08:19

Dogs can sense bad people
I don't know why you haven't approached any dogs and asked them to be moderators. I mean, Shotgunshell didn't provide any reasoning to that personal attack against you Jade, but I think that it your decision to not approach any dogs to moderate is very stupid. Keep in mind I'm not saying you are stupid. But I want you to promote some dogs, starting with my large aggressive german shepherd buster, right now!

I like to sleep, Sleep is good,
This is how I do it: Lie on a nice warm cozy bed, and dream dreams about how to rule the world!
Follow @TheGreatAthlon5 on twitter for humorous facts and game updates!
If you like my posts, thumb me up!

2018-11-30 14:22:05 (edited by redfox 2018-11-30 14:22:24)

What about foxes! there smart! especially the red kind! foxist!

yo! so I'm working on programing, it's really hard. But I'll tell you where you can contact me if your stupid enough to do so.
Contact information:email: [email protected]
I'm usually found on online games, chatting, and being warned bye admins for talking to much, f**k you admin!

2018-11-30 17:30:12

See, here's the thing. I did approach a couple of dogs about a position on the staff team, but we have this problem. it's called the language barrier. I'm certain they're great examples of their kind, and would make excellent mods, but I simply can't translate all of their various growls, grunts, huffs, barks and yips. Getting there though. I'm reliably told that mastery of dog comes in about a hundred and seven years, and I'm thirty-five now, so who knows? Anyway, the dogs very likely understand everything we say and do, but they don't have opposable thumbs, which means they...can't exactly punish you for a transgression.

Foxes, on the other hand...well, they're a lot like dogs, but I'm pretty sure they've got opposable thumbs. If they don't, perhaps this is something we can work on. No foxist here, I promise.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

Thumbs up

2018-11-30 17:51:23

@jade, yea! I'm the political representative or whatever it is of my foxish kind, i'd gladly take up the poisition to represent the foxy foxes! roflmao!

yo! so I'm working on programing, it's really hard. But I'll tell you where you can contact me if your stupid enough to do so.
Contact information:email: [email protected]
I'm usually found on online games, chatting, and being warned bye admins for talking to much, f**k you admin!

2018-11-30 20:39:45 (edited by Ethin 2018-11-30 20:40:14)

Hey, what about cats? I've heard cats are very territorial and protective. Hell, why not hire some coyotes as the firing squad to deal out punishment?

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.

Thumbs up

2018-12-01 00:55:33

Thumbs up to post 82. Yeah there should be spots for those purry meowy beings.

Regards
Add me on skype
Follow me on twitter
Our blind community is unfairly treated, when it comes to games.

Thumbs up

2018-12-03 07:15:29

I vote for Liam. I most certainly do not vote for myself. Roflrofl I just wonna chat here.

blindness is an ability. not a disability.

2018-12-05 15:11:10

Ahoy all,
I am going to make a topic about this and I also have to contact the list, but stay tuned for 2019, including new staff, but that's not all... Unfortunately, don't expect anything like a review system, or a site overhall or anything like that, but with the resources we have, let's see what we can do...

Thumbs up

2018-12-10 09:09:58

Hi! I would just like to say thanks  for giving us a bit of a say; it's a huge advance in the forum's awesomeness I think. Lols! I could not think of a better word. rar now I have to stop riting because my broken finger is getting hurt trying to type. big_smile

blindness is an ability. not a disability.