2018-12-04 18:45:11

hello all,
so does somebody remembers october forking? spammer forked me and some my friends.
Now, today, 4th november, i opened skype, and what the hell, i get 9933 or more forks. So, can someone explain me how i can left lots of group by 1 clicking? but i think i'm gonna change my account.

Yours kindly

Thumbs up

2018-12-04 19:00:07

okok we get it cocky and cuddley fork a lot no need to remind us again.
it's your own fault, you have them on your contacts list, just block them like i did.

2018-12-04 19:12:53

i block those bitches but i don't know who forked me i can't view skype window it is always not responding i get 10000 and now probably 11000 fork this is really spam crazy fork.

Yours kindly

Thumbs up

2018-12-04 19:22:44

now i know who is... who forked me: destructatron!... cuddley! aa if this is against of rules i can delete this msg. So everybody if cuddley or destructatron have in your contacts, block, report and remove from contacts! damn this... how the hell added me in group.

Yours kindly

Thumbs up

2018-12-04 20:54:59

Ok, we need some form of protection, we really need to know what is happenning.

I am myself and noone is ever gonna change me, I am the trolling master!

Thumbs up

2018-12-04 22:09:53

I aggrey. I hayt this stupid kokky, it was him

I am a divine being. I can be called a primordial deity, but that might be pushing it, a smidge. I am the only one of my kind to have ten tails, with others having nine. I don't mean to sound arrogant, but I have ascended my own race.

2018-12-05 04:00:27

Wait: He was the one who forked also me? Damm my country...

73 Wj3u

Thumbs up

2018-12-05 13:40:04 (edited by sunshine 2018-12-05 13:45:36)

Angel wrote:

Ok, we need some form of protection, we really need to know what is happenning.

what we need is a fork condom, aka a condom to protect you from forking, aka... a fondom!
if you need a fondom, there are some requirements.
1. you must be on skype.
2. you should have destructetron, cooky aka trouble, or cuddly in your skype contacts.
3, you need to be a cocky lover.
if you have  either all of these or at least two  of these requirements satisfied, apply for a free fondom today! T&C apply! big_smile big_smile tongue

Thumbs up +4

2018-12-05 13:46:48

Heh, unlike yawl dumbys, I am glad i never trusted cuddley even after thees galible people were telling e that he was good with us and bla bla bla, So my skipe is safe annd good. It had a fondum on!

I like my uptime down low and my servers all hacked. Can see me droppin' twenty-fours with a router in the rack.
Ya like ya Switch-Ports hot and ya servers all hacked. If ya pings real high and ya networks pitch black.

2018-12-05 13:46:49

looooooooooool! that made my day! thumbs up for post 8! big_smile

Abay chal.

Thumbs up +1

2018-12-05 16:15:54

that guy is whaist of air
just simply block and remove it
instructions
1, turn your computer's flight mode to prevent more messages
2, enter one of those groups and type /leave or simply leave from the menu
3, delete your entire skype history

2018-12-05 18:04:02

why delete the entire Skype history though? there might be some important conversations as well, you know.

Thumbs up

2018-12-05 18:51:59

he can find them again by searching the group name

2018-12-05 19:44:53

Can not get a fondom, I do not meet all of the requirements, so, fork it, I need to fork these guys to their fork of death.
Do ya guys remember that guide made by Adina?
If you do not know about it, go to my topic about forks, scroll down abit and you will see it in post 3.
May be, give a thumbsup?
big_smile I should make a new account anyway, but first, do not want these live ones, and second, my friend list is tooooo huge, over 650 peeps.

I am myself and noone is ever gonna change me, I am the trolling master!

Thumbs up

2018-12-05 20:02:44

i lost stw, cp groups and my lots of contacts for this stupid.

Yours kindly

Thumbs up

2018-12-06 08:19:10

I'm not surprised he did this. Honestly there isn't much advice I can give you, other than to create a new Skype account; Cudly, aka Cookie, is, as someone pointed out, a waste of air, and not to be trusted. I wish the "report abuse" thing worked -- then we could get his account banned from Skype -- but alas...

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.
My Github

Thumbs up

2018-12-06 09:36:30

the reason this fork shit happened was because cookie used a little bot, yes he does have these, anyway he used it to basically hack my account and forkforkfork everyone in my contact list. well, guess Mister cocky isn't going to be added to my new skype account

For me, the new coding age begins!

Thumbs up +1

2018-12-06 11:12:16

I love how people chuck around baseless insults without any proof. Cuddley and cocky aren’t even the same person, I should know being as i’ve spoken to them both before, lus cuddley is in the UK where as cocky is in the US. Agreed with you all regarding cocky though.

Thumbs up

2018-12-06 11:31:54 (edited by Jod 2018-12-06 11:34:05)

cuddley don't lie  we know that isn't true,  cocky needed your password to do that and we all know that you  were known for doing that shit eg using your other! secret account calvin smith to do it, and! we all know, that you love cocky and you are his best friend and that you have admin on his server, or if you want to cover this up, you'll force me to send my skype messages here which reveal lots of secrets about both you and cocky.

@angel you mean tumbsup? because tumbsups are better than thumbsups specialy when they are given by a hamster behind a computer.

@ethin cocky and cuddley aren't the same person, but they are so much alike, i've spoken to cocky and cuddley and their voices are different, but they are best friends and they both do bad things.

2018-12-06 18:32:04

Great. Just more children saying shit about people they know little if at all about. Moving on.

Thumbs up

2018-12-07 01:55:35

@cmerry, OK, so they might be two different people. OK. That's fine. But you cannot deny that cookie could've hacked cudly's account. Or cudly could've given Cookie his password. Or any number of things. As such, to those who had this happen to them, its easy to understand how they could come to the viewpoint and conclusion that cudly and cookie are the same person.

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.
My Github

Thumbs up

2018-12-07 04:00:04

I, as an ex-follower of him (when I was leaving Angel's clan for ever thanks to my friend Oscar C. AKA Buddy Nox), didn't suspected that he could had forked all accounts including mine!
I was cind of traumaticed.

73 Wj3u

Thumbs up

2018-12-07 07:41:37

Hello,
I agree with alireza nosrati and ethin. Someone added this cudley guy to my group and he spammed it too. I can't suggest anything but don't add those guys to your contacts, the one and only thing, or better block them. As suggested above, use fondoms to protect yourselves.

Best regards
Pranam
Don't forget to give me a thumbs up!

Thumbs up

2018-12-07 08:13:07

@cmerry you are self proud much, and you act like you are grown up but you know all cameron and cuddley's friends are a buncha kids, even if their age is above 18 still they are not grown up.

2018-12-07 09:45:13

my new skype is live:destructatron2018, any known forkers shal not be added

For me, the new coding age begins!

Thumbs up