2018-11-27 04:12:35

I agree the readme needs to be updated. The store doesn't even work like its documented.

Ivan

2018-11-27 05:12:51

hi. I honestly think an admin shouldn't be promoted to admin until he knows all about being admin. has had practice on his servers, etc. I don't think someone who has asked to give themselves items, even if it is only one, should be. I do apreciate your apology though patrick, it makes me happy to see that you understood what went wrong and are trying to fix it for the future. good luck.

blindness is an ability. not a disability.

2018-11-27 05:55:15

hello to ivan sodo. I spoke to x0 and was curious if you would be willing to give me the file for removing the ban fro my comp. From what i understand, its a compban, and f ile is required to be ran or placed in a directory in order to reverse this ban. The ID is: XinEfU2t3glZI8UeQWY/eV1fa8Y

hello everyone. so theres this game called fortnight in the sighted community, i am sure you heard of it. Well i like making mods for games using those sounds. If you want to ask questions or such, forum pm me and/or send me e-mails at my e-mail.
[email protected]
thanks

Thumbs up

2018-11-27 17:28:35

ivan i have 2 idea: First add in sell and store air canisters, antibiotic canisters and remote gun controller for selling and buying it.
Second idea is faster run with alt key. That was a good idea why remove it

my tt server address: gamer-services.jc-hosting.me
ports: 2040
gmail: [email protected], and skype: giorgi gio
my name in playroom: giorgigamer

2018-11-27 18:34:22

hello all, im start to play this game today. But im confused. when i sellect weapon and try to fire, screen reader say you can not fire as a newbie. How to solve that? I ask that on chat in game but nobody want to answer me.

Thumbs up

2018-11-27 18:39:59

i have another idea too: it is not only my idea it is everybody tk players idea: add police cars in store. It will be nice i try today and i really like it. Players like this thing too. So please add this thing in store and aa yes if we are asking something and we want reason some devs are using he's power and saying if you asked you will tempband or something that why?

2018-11-27 20:41:00

Hi,
I figured I'd say roomers went around saying that Ivan had other plans for the police cars. I won't say anything else since I don't know, and he might not want you to know LOL.

Thanks for reading! If you want go to my website:
http://patrick.jc-hosting.me
I have nothing else interesting to say.

2018-11-27 20:46:45

rory-games wrote:

hi. I honestly think an admin shouldn't be promoted to admin until he knows all about being admin. has had practice on his servers, etc. I don't think someone who has asked to give themselves items, even if it is only one, should be. I do apreciate your apology though patrick, it makes me happy to see that you understood what went wrong and are trying to fix it for the future. good luck.

It is not about giving items and practice. You can't host your own servers in the first place. Sure, I could have practice, but then it wouldn't matter. What if someone has practice, but we promote them only to find they abused their power by banning everyone and giving themselves all types of cheated items?
It's not logical.

2018-11-27 22:05:25

Hi again, can somebody tell me, How i can fire weapons in this game? When i select weapon, and press control nvda say: you can't fire weapon if you newbie. What i must to do?

Thumbs up

2018-11-28 00:03:54

hello, i am still waiting for my file, ivan or x0

hello everyone. so theres this game called fortnight in the sighted community, i am sure you heard of it. Well i like making mods for games using those sounds. If you want to ask questions or such, forum pm me and/or send me e-mails at my e-mail.
[email protected]
thanks

Thumbs up

2018-11-28 07:54:13

To be honest you're probably not gonna get that file you want so badly. I'm sorry but you have been banned and unbanned more times than I can counton one hand in more games than I can count on one hand too. Sorry man.

Ivan

2018-11-28 13:05:17

at milos bro you need type /newbie and you can fire.

2018-11-28 14:28:17

Hello,
Well guys, don't you think that it's getting ridiculous? Please wait, you are posting same things and questions again and again which is not right. The tk team is small and you can't get all the answers as soon as you type them. I know ivan is trying to handle everything, and please have patience that's only my request.

Best regards
Pranam
Go to my website from the below link! And don't forget to give me a thumbs up!

2018-11-28 22:31:22

oh ivan, you wanna pull the shitty dev card? ok, but don't be surprised when you say some shitty thing to someone else and your player base goes down, down, down, down, and down!

[email protected]
thanks

Thumbs up

2018-11-29 00:15:21

will this game work with a game pad or an Xbox controller?

Thumbs up

2018-11-29 10:20:58 (edited by ivan_soto 2018-11-29 10:21:21)

I'm glad you asked about that! I have plans to code an update to the game where it will have full support for that soon along with vibration feedback!

Ivan

2018-11-29 13:17:33

ok, I actually am curious now. How does one get things like force feedback working in bgt?

Bar, bar, bar...
Bar is my name and to go bar is my aim...
Sometimes I'll go "Bad bar",
But in the end its always bar, ahem beer, ahem bar! beer bar!

Thumbs up

2018-12-02 13:06:14

um guys i have problem in tk: when i want open tk, it says the killer 1.92.0 not responding and then it is closing why?

2018-12-03 14:49:11 (edited by ivan_soto 2018-12-03 14:49:43)

Hey everyone,
do you think I should add joystick/controller support? I recently got a controller to work with my computer so I can test it now.
Do you guys think it would be useful?

Ivan

2018-12-04 00:23:40

i, while i can't play the game, i don't think so. theres a lot of cocntrols and i mean while it might be doable, i don't feel like it will be useful

[email protected]
thanks

Thumbs up

2018-12-04 10:23:46

yeah, i would like to play an fps with a controller, i recently tried out it in the wale and the feeling is avesome smile so yeah please try to add joystick to the game.

Thumbs up

2018-12-08 08:04:04

Update:
The IMS-Productions website is back online, I think?

2018-12-15 06:02:37

Hi everyone,
I'm currently in the process of fixing a shitload of lag, and this is serious. We've been recoding parts of the movement code, recoding core functions of the game, etc. Is there anything you want to see in this new update?

Ivan

2018-12-15 22:48:39

joystick control!!! smile it would be wery nice

Thumbs up

2018-12-16 11:29:25

i can't download game why?