2018-10-30 23:52:09

and what is going to be the next post a month later! or a year later? oh, yeah, the game is almost.. .almost here! just bumping this will never help anything.

A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

2018-10-31 04:04:39

What the hell is mahdi waiting for? Being saluted by Trump and given green  light by him for it?
31 october 2018, ladies and gentlemen.
Yeah, right. October 2118 is the release date.

2018-10-31 09:21:57

mahdi has lost all of our hopes now. I do wonder, is he even working on it any more? and yup, 31 october... what will come from this, I wonder...

2018-10-31 15:59:24

Remember guys, he is banned, but because I seen his activity on skype, he said is working on the game, but you know, empty promises, as always.

I am myself and noone is ever gonna change me, I am the trolling master!

2018-10-31 16:43:33

guys i'm sorry really i'm waiting in this game i'm contacting every days to mahdi but he only needs fix this thing and then tlw is here!

Yours kindly

2018-11-01 09:00:43

may I ask something, why wasn't he fixing that thing on the last day of october? looks like it's official... tlw is dead.

2018-11-01 16:47:58

i don't know really

Yours kindly

2018-12-02 16:23:58

sorry, but this can't be downloaded
can someone post a link? i want it so i can tell people how bad it is. or try it

2018-12-03 06:29:38

why must people bring up old topics i say again. I mean, it isn't old, but it sure feels old. Go look at the old topic or mahdi's website. If you must have the beta I will upload it to my website.

2018-12-03 06:34:27

sorry for double-posting, but did anyoone actually manage to make one kill with weapons, why did missiles instakill, and what, in all hell, is the method of collecting items. I mean ouch, something like that with so many bugs, it just, doesn't go in new releases. Maybe at best ggd. Would prefer developer's room though, so we could fix it up before release. And also now mahdi's account's ban from here and I talked with him on SBYW the other day, guess what the latest news is?I just have to fix something and then it's here!yup, you guessed it.:D nice try though.

2018-12-04 10:26:08

wow there are news in the game? In the last downloaded thing there were no items smile no ammo nothing

2018-12-04 19:56:43

it'll be there, just wait till october 2100 when play station announces ps 69, it's meant to be a surprise.

2018-12-06 19:32:38 (edited by RemusLupin 2018-12-06 19:34:51)

guys as you know mahdi promise us in august, then september, then mahdi had conflict to tlw team devs and then releasing date become october, but october has bin gone and november. Nothing happend and this month, december, i think nothing will happend about tlw. Probably this topick need close.

Yours kindly

2018-12-06 20:14:47

um, new message and info: well: mahdi need your help: coders: the game dont send any data to the server while creating an account: what can be problem? ,

Yours kindly

2018-12-06 21:32:13

I'm not trying to throw insults or anything, but judging from what's been going on in this topic, does he even know what he's doing? Does he actually understand what he's working on?

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2018-12-07 17:40:22

giorgi, wrong code, a closed port, etc. But i guess codeside problem. Mata, the answer is nope.

2018-12-07 18:06:07 (edited by Dakonna 2018-12-07 18:06:18)

Human user of the internet platform audiogames.net connor142, here on refered to as I, me, and/or myself, wishes to extend the most sincere of greetings and polite salutations to any and all fellow users of so called internet platform, here on out refered to as site, page, and/or forum . I am digitally transmitting this collection of computer bytes (translated into writing and/or speech curtISy of your personal digital home computing machines) in an effort to  deeply express the present concerns I harbour for this particular point of discussion, here on refered to as topic, thread, and/or subject at this moment in the universally agreed on and globally instituted definition of time. Whilst I do not currently hold, keep, honour, or intend to hold, keep, or honour a position of administration, moderation, management or enforcement on the site, I however see no choice but to humbly ask the current administrators, moderators, managers, and/or enforcers to make any and all contributions to the subject matter revolving around fellow human being Mahdi's aledged entertainment program "The life in world" immediately seace via the tools, means, and methods at your disposal, namely the roomered and legendary "close topic" button. The topic (see above definitions contained within this missive) has occupied a place in the site's "New releases room" for what is acceptable to call "a very long time". Through all of this passed time, the aledged creator of the aledged entertainment software has offered no ways to obtain his creative work, be this through hyperlinks, buttons, clickables, file sharing, emails, and/or any and all other forms of digital file distribution. My forcasts, predictions, and expectations for the arrival of the aledged piece of software also rarely exceed the point at which liquid h2o (refered to by many as "water), crystalizes into solid h2o (refered to by many as "ice") for the next 8760 hours. I now extend my most sincere and polite thanks and blessings of any and all supernatural entities of your choosing to you, the reader, and wish you an astonishingly pleasant day. I shall leave you by preceding to translate the above into an easier TO understand format. Translation follows:
Oy, there's been no game for ages, it's time to close this topic. Good bye yall.

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2018-12-08 12:22:32

guys, i want say sorry all.
Mahdi finally said: tlw discontinued! sorry again. Our hope was true. It is not releasing. So, it discontinued!

Yours kindly

2018-12-08 17:46:31

Hello everyone,
I hope you have understood me now. TLW discontinued, it means mahdi wasn't able to work on it and all that. I know my way of expressing things was wrong, but I know the points which I said were right. I don't want to say anything on this, sorry again to bump this topic up again. But as a sincere person @connor142  said, we should close this topic.

Best regards
Pranam
Don't forget to give me a thumbs up!

2018-12-08 19:19:17

now i'm agreed conner142 and BestAudioGamer. This topick need close cause dev stoped working on that.

Yours kindly

2018-12-08 22:19:47

uu, pranam, i think we'll need to talk in skype , i have something to ask you

And as anyone who's gone mountain climbing knows ,The serene snow-covered peaks that look so tranquil from a bdistance, Are the deadliest
sound is my vision
i rarely check my private messages on the forum, so if you want to contact me please use my email, or dm me  at oussama40121 on tw

2018-12-10 00:14:44

make the topc type /suicide for ever

2018-12-10 00:30:40

this topic was a way for mahdi to get clout in the audiogames com, and it worked. wow, how crazy is that. this topic should have been taken down many ages ago. there is no download link, the dev of the game itself, got banned, and, the game hasn't nor will it ever be released. please, take this topic down, because its irritating to be looking through the new releases room, a forem for new games, and then to only see this topic wich has no game attached to the actual topic itself.