2018-11-28 12:17:02

Is it continuously beeping? It might be because of too much traffic to my server; sometimes, there's someone who tries to download the whole stuff from my site and, you know, my server just booms when exceded 80GB of the traffic.

I don't speak as good as I write, and I don't listen as good as I speak.

2018-11-28 22:37:16

I am still having trouble getting the game to run. Here is exactly what I am doing and what the game does.
1. I download and install the game to my PC. 2. I place the dictionary into the main game folder.
3. I then place the option.dat file into the data file so that I can have sapi working with the game. 4. I enter the game and it says the translation pack has been updated.
5. I press enter on ok. 6. Then there is a chime sound so I press enter.
7. A warning dialog pops up that says undefined number this will effect a later update. After that the game just sit there and do nothing.
How can I get this fix so that I can play the game?

2018-11-29 10:16:30

I got the game working.

2018-11-30 05:11:43

I've been playing this game on my new computer, and now I'm stuck exactly at the same place I was when I played on the old one: Stage 9, level 2. I use speed drinks and I still end up getting killed by those bombs, or whatever they are, before I can get to the needle launcher. I really, really, reeeeeeally want that needle launcher! What can I do?

2018-12-01 21:16:12

Enter the bomb room with your sonar from the stage 4 shop and turn it on.
Then, what ever you do, don't turn it off!
smile
HTH

2018-12-01 21:25:17 (edited by musicjunky 2018-12-01 21:29:32)

Okay, I'll do that.

2018-12-01 22:08:15

I turned the sonar on, and it worked! I finally have the needle launcher! smile Thanks keithwipf1.

2018-12-02 04:13:33

Hi i have question in which room i can find the magical ball after blowing up the wall or before blowing up the wall i try to find it after  blowing up the wall spend many c4 bombs on platform 40,28 but nothing happens. Also how much defense i need to fight it

2018-12-10 08:09:16

Karlitos wrote:

Hi i have question in which room i can find the magical ball after blowing up the wall or before blowing up the wall i try to find it after  blowing up the wall spend many c4 bombs on platform 40,28 but nothing happens. Also how much defense i need to fight it

you are on must be level 1100, & for magical ball you have go:
level 20-3, 41, 27. set c4, & you will be there!
you can listen my audio about getting magical ball at
http://anyaudio.net/listen?audio=vYoOue4rS0

2018-12-10 18:15:36

Thanks man do you know on which place i can make good level up because i don't want to go to higher dificulty before i get some stuf like companion card needle launcher 10 etc. Also which level i need to be to enter the gold coin colecting room

2018-12-12 05:18:43

Well, as for the gold coin collecting room, it'll tell you what level you need to be just by trying to go in there. You can find that info yourself.
My go-to for grinding is 18.1 with the triple yoyo, honestly. A bit slow, but it works. Currently on hard, about to start stage 21, and I have something like 9800HP, 1.1k attack and 1.2k defense, and approximately 2400 stamina. I'm probably gonna grind stamina for awhile if only because I think I'd like to just start using fresh drinks/lemon breads more than the stamina drinks and whatnot.

Also, that playthrough clip doesn't actually explain or show how to kill the magical ball. It looks like your stats are really, really huge, and you were high enough to just waste the thing in one hit. I'd love to see someone record an actual strategy for this thing. I bet if I cheesed it and got all its exp now, I'd get an insane number of levels.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2018-12-12 05:21:34

The magical ball is quite possibly the most frustrating, yet also greatest fight in the entire game IMO. If you want the experience, you're not gonna be able to cheese it, you'll have to fight it straight. If you do want to cheese though, it is possible.

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2018-12-14 01:55:28

Oh i realy want to make the miracle edge but with my current level it's almost inposible

2019-01-07 07:36:48

I just got the latest updates to the dictionaries and to the game. The updates seemed to be fine. But when I tried to load the save data from my last play, this happened: I got a message about stage resetting behavior. I pressed enter, but then an error message promptly displayed. Pressing OK on this message caused the game to close. Actually, the error message has come up before pressing enter, as I just tried it and it came up while the game was still running. The error is in Japanese, and the NVDA add-on didn't translate it, so I have no idea what the error was. I really don't want to have to start the game all over again; I've made so much progress! I got to Stage 11 and I never got past the second part because Carla kept getting killed!

2019-01-07 14:15:00

Getting error when trying to play as well.

2019-01-07 15:17:51 (edited by grryfindore 2019-01-07 15:22:03)

Hi,
I have finally finally done it! that is defeat the dam magical ball without getting toast in the process.
With the help of a clue that someone else on this forum provided me, and with a bit of using the thing that sits between my sholders I came up with a way to kill it much faster although its not easy either.
and of course, once you've killed the magical ball, killing it the second time is easy, well not what some of you would call easy, but easy still.
I am considering weather I should! kill the magical ball and gain the levels that way, or wait for when I'm  of a higher level and kill it then lol

And thanks guys for the tip, I won't be updating now, that is if I can help it and it doesn't auto update...
Grryf

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, ‘It might have been.
Follow me on twitter

2019-01-07 16:50:01

Can anyone help me solve the issue by giving me the save data that causes the error?

2019-01-07 19:15:07

I can send you save data, but I think it happens with any data that was already being used previously. reason I say this is, when I created a new save file, the erorr didn't occur. however when I attempted to use any of the 2 save files I have, they both failed. another interesting thing is, with the newly created data, game just loads as normal. with my normal save data, I keep getting the update message about new version each time, then I hit enter, and it crashes. if you still want the data, let me know.

2019-01-07 20:31:18

The error that appears is an error 7, I'm getting it on both my save files. I'll send one in an email.

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2019-01-08 04:16:52 (edited by nyanchan 2019-01-08 04:17:33)

Thanks. I'm at university right now, so will debug and fix it after getting home. Sorry for the inconvenience everyone. It might happen if you try to load 1.91.0 saves with 1.91.2, skipping 1.91.1. I thought it was safe, but something must be wrong around there.
Until the fix comes, I'd like to tell everyone that your data is not broken; it is just failing to load.

2019-01-08 08:29:26 (edited by nyanchan 2019-01-08 08:29:46)

Fixed it. Embarrassingly, it was because of a single typo. Wonder why I didn't notice.

2019-01-08 08:38:52 (edited by Claw 2019-01-08 08:42:27)

hello after I update the game and when I launch the game it just stuck:
A new update is available. Current version:1.91.2 / latest version : 1.91.3.
Even after I updated it just didn't update the game itself

2019-01-08 10:01:18

Hmm. Please try rebooting your computer or clearing internet cach.

2019-01-09 05:29:48

Hi there.

I dont know if this error its pretty common, but i just cant seem to update the game. I tried deleting my save file, renaming it, even reinstalling the game itself, but ijust cant. I get this...

is—¦@100.000000ƒp[ƒZƒ“ƒg 698.36ƒLƒƒoƒCƒg’†‚Ì698.36ƒLƒƒoƒCƒg‚ðƒRƒs[

Then a dialog appears with another message, i press OK and the same thing occurs again and again, but everithing works fine if i decide to not update. Has someone fixed this problem?

After years, i finally changed my signature! But i don't know what to say :D

2019-01-11 02:32:39

This is happening to me too, after I tried to update the game again.