2018-11-25 17:38:02

ok, so i have b t, i have no expierience with the program, how do i get this folder, step by step please?
i also have, Accessibility improvements for BTSync; Status: enabled; Version: 1.6; Author: Nick Stockton <[email protected]>  1 of 11

yo! so I'm working on programing, it's really hard. But I'll tell you where you can contact me if your stupid enough to do so.
Contact information:email: [email protected]
I'm usually found on online games, chatting, and being warned bye admins for talking to much, f**k you admin!

2018-12-07 18:15:33

so, noone's gonna help me? lol please? I wanta see this folder!

yo! so I'm working on programing, it's really hard. But I'll tell you where you can contact me if your stupid enough to do so.
I'm usually found on online games, chatting, and being warned bye admins for talking to much, f**k you admin!

2018-12-08 15:15:35

It's so simple. I think you press add folder, then you would choos the directory and enter the secret key i shared here and press ok. It'll take a bit to sync or possibly even to start syncing. Ans ashley we shouldn't mygrade to resilio. People have to use risilio. the format of them both are the same i think

Add me on skype: kianoosh.shakeri2
Or follow me on twitter @kianoosh shakeri

2018-12-08 17:41:53

ok thank you

2018-12-08 17:49:36

ok, so i clicked add a folder, chose where i wanted it to sync, and pasted the key in the key field, now in the list thingy, it says, bgt stuff; Size: 0 B in 0 files  2 of 2