2018-11-25 02:12:07

Hello guys!

I would like to know what the best programming language with the following features:

1: Good for audiogames creation
2: no need for indentation
3: support for artificial intelligence, machine learning, these new technologies.

2018-11-25 02:26:42

You’re pretty much just chasing dreams. As far as indentation goes i’m not really sure what you mean. If you mean indentation the way python does it then yes there plenty, however you will always need to have some form of identifying which lines belong to if statements and which don’t, else how is the interpreter supposed to know?
As regards creating audiogames a bit more info would be nice, mainly what kinds of games you’re aming to create, since it really depends on the type of game as to what would be best for you.

2018-11-25 04:34:07

Almost every popular programming language fits your third requirement. Hell, your pretty much asking for every programming that is able to do all the things a game needs; AI and ML are a lot more complex, and if your going to use true AI and machine learning in a game, I really, really wouldn't. Basic machine learning, without deep neural networks, requires vast amounts of data (we're talking at minimum about a hundred or more gigabytes). Not to mention the time and resources it will take to train the AI appropriately.

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.
My Github

2018-11-26 13:29:35

Hello guys!
For audiogames, I would use bgt, but the problem is compatibility with new systems and bugs with online features.
As for indentation, I think the only language I would discard is python, since all others use something like a key closes for block control, for example.
As for artificial intelligence, machine learning I speak in other applications, not in games.
I've thought of C ++, but from what I've been researching, many people say that depending on it's not worth the effort to learn it, unless you're dealing with the operating system.
Any other recommendations?

2018-11-26 19:43:10

@Diego, I'd love to see the place where you saw someone say that C++ is only good for when depending on the operating system. C++ is good for quite literally anything. Mind linking me to that?

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.
My Github

2018-11-26 22:30:07

Greetings. Maybe they meant The language's complexity in comparison to the others. Like CPP is not safe, and some people would rather not to go with its sintacs.
But as far as I know CPP is taught in academics as a starter language (Least in my country is). However, I think Python or C# would feet your needs.
I'm not that much of a profession, but ponder first before you pick CPP. As far as I know, it can help you a lot but it takes a great time to master, and maybe you can met your expectations sooner in other languages than CPP.
Regards

2018-11-27 00:31:11

Very true. C++ isn't unsafe by default. Its how you use it that makes it unsafe. If you go throwing around pointers all over the place, and fail to keep track of array bounds, and use raw C constructs everywhere that do allow you to go out of bounds, then yes, C++ will definitely be unsafe. But if you use the standard template library, and you use things like std::vector, std::unique_ptr, and so on, C++ will be perfectly safe.

My Github