2018-10-28 17:31:11

Hi guys. Firstly, what I’m about to do is extremely humiliating and I was in 2 minds about doing it, but my mom, much as she would like to, just cannot afford it. 
I am from South Africa and the exchange rate is just too high for some of the games over there.  As a result I am very limited as to what games I can buy.
Please may someone by red dead redemption II for me on Xbox One? We just can’t afford it right now, because of the exchange rates. I know this is a lot to ask, but I would be extremely grateful if someone can please help. Please don’t think I am being rude.  Those that aren’t interested or are unable to help, please just ignore this post. Thanks.

Hopefully, we'll get a fully accessible open world game someday.

2018-10-28 17:36:04

I'd be interested to help if this game was playable by blind people. Sadly though I doubt people are going to contribute to a game they wouldn't even be able to play themselves, but I could be wrong. Best of luck

2018-10-28 17:39:00

This great game, I don't think that it would be playable, not even a small percentage.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

2018-10-28 17:41:55

Hi. Thanks for your input. My mum plays games with me as she is not able to play audio games. Sometimes, I just mess about in the open world.  This has proved to be very enjoyable.  I have the first one and I have been dying to get the second one for a long time.

2018-10-28 19:05:43 (edited by RTT entertainment 2018-10-28 19:06:18)

Hi. Thanks for your input. My mum plays games with me as she is not able to play audio games. Sometimes, I just mess about in the open world.  This has proved to be very enjoyable.  I have the first one and I have been dying to get the second one for a long time. Oops. That was an accident.

2018-10-28 21:51:58

Hi. Just bring this topic back to the top. It wouldn’t be a topic otherwise, would it? If it’s a topic, it should stay at the top. Get it?

2018-10-29 00:47:31

I have to agree with others. If this was a game that I knew we could play. 1. I would have bought myself a copy, and 2. I'd buy one for someone else, but it's a lot of money to spend when I know that the game itself is not playable for us. I hope you'll be able to snag a copy of it from someone. Best of luck.

Much less active on this forum than in the past.

Check out my live streams: http://lerven.me
follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/liamerven

2018-10-29 06:36:36

Perfectly understandable

2018-10-29 08:58:05

yup, it was accessible I would've bought a copy myself. but seeing as we're all over here blind on the forum, then most likely you dont actually want to get it, it would be a waste of money. I mean I would help you, for sure, but my mum has this big thing about giving money to other people. dunno what its all about but there ya go. tell me what the game's about and I'll help ya find an audiogame like it.

2018-10-29 08:59:55

oh speeking of which, my mum's nice and all, don't get the wrong idea, but yeah we have gotten a scammer in the past a couple times. so yeah. but all good wishes to you and good luck finding the game you want or one like that. ps
if it's building stuff, or something like that,  then I have a secret project in the works no one knows about just yet.

2018-10-29 13:12:24

i think the guy is low vision

2018-10-29 13:50:12

Oh, it was a jocke... Good one, man!

2018-10-29 14:38:06

It’s okay. Just for those who are curious, I am completely blind and the game is playable. My friends will go through the story missions with me and I can explore the open world by myself.

2018-10-29 17:03:19 (edited by RTT entertainment 2018-10-30 12:45:05)

Post 12, what do you mean? Just to go a little off topic, wouldn’t you guys agree that the protagonist of red dead redemption two  probably has the best voice in gaming? LOL.

2018-11-20 17:36:52

Hi guys. Sorry to bring this back to the top, but I managed to get the game! Although it is taking over two weeks to install. I will be doing some gameplay when I start my new YouTube channel. Thanks and sorry about this.

2018-11-20 17:57:27

thats good news! i will definately watdh that, jus tput a link to your youTue channel an di will definately subscribe! if i ever figure out how i will maybe do some fortnight play threws if i can get it threw epics heads that a game that is so good should be accessible to all. while i highly doubt they even know this exists, or that you will agree with em at all, i really don't care anymore. Its something i feel strongl about, and if i want it done i will ask. I only really want this done because of how this is the most popular game. My friend has to help me get into matches, but i am not to bad avoiding bullets and looting, made it to the top 20 out of 100 on soloes yesterday. Thanks all for readying this uselessness probably to most of you, and like i said good job man! hope you can play the game once it installs, in 500 years! lol have fun

2018-11-22 20:09:51

I vote for this to be awarded the most annoying topic name in the last year.

2018-11-22 20:59:15

Yes. I was humiliated. LOL.

2018-11-22 23:10:59

no stress, i only saw your request for help today. i'd have asked u for your details. and we'd see what we can do for you. i no how it feels to want something that is just, that much out of reach. glad you managed to get it though. enjoy

There's a place for me in this universe.

2018-11-23 13:20:39 (edited by RTT entertainment 2018-11-23 13:21:58)

19, thank you so much!  Trust me, it can seriously be annoying when something is out of reach. I will do some gameplay when my coffee has installed. I have about 8 GB left. Do you guys want game play? Coffee? I really didn’t think dictation could mess that up. My copy has about 8 GB left. Loll!

2018-11-24 15:28:00

why does this just seem like an all around troll post lol

can i get a peace double harmony burger? no chaos

2018-11-24 15:58:51

What do you mean? I got the game. I just asked if you guys wanted some gameplay.