2018-11-19 14:21:28

Hi all.
After I came back from my school, I logged into Skype, and then I log in to is, I just see, , select to change status. It doesn't show me online or offline. but, I can just call the another people. it connects, but, the thing is, why can't I do something on that? Do you guys got that issue too? and also, when I try to send a message, it says not delivered.

2018-11-19 19:44:40

are you behind a proxy, if so, that might be doing it. That is to the second issue to the first one, I do not have an idea. Just a suggestion

“The fear of loss is a path to the dark side. Death is a natural part of life. Rejoice for those around you who transform into the Force. Mourn them do not. Miss them do not. Attachment leads to jealousy.
The shadow of greed that is. Train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose.” —

2018-11-20 01:57:29

Also what version of Skype is this?

2018-11-21 02:49:17

Perzeus,

I believe your problem is that the Skype Classic, versions less than 8, E.G. 7.41, are retired and no longer usable. Try updating to Skype 8 and see if this fixes your problem.

I've been going by Bryn, which is now reflected in my profile. Please do your best to respect this :) Mess ups are totally OK though, I don't mind and totally understand!
Follow on twitter! @ItsBrynify
Thanks, enjoy, thumbs up, share, like, hate, exist, do what ya do,
my website: brynify.me

2018-11-21 11:19:20

Hmm. I'm not so sure. I'm still using Skype 7 just fine. They did say they're not going to make everyone downgrade… sorry, upgrade,  all at once though. I'm waiting for them to at least make split window view available in the stupid Electron app.

2018-11-21 17:36:15

Me as well.

I've been going by Bryn, which is now reflected in my profile. Please do your best to respect this :) Mess ups are totally OK though, I don't mind and totally understand!
Follow on twitter! @ItsBrynify
Thanks, enjoy, thumbs up, share, like, hate, exist, do what ya do,
my website: brynify.me

2018-11-24 02:41:06

Am also using skype 7 still. On windows at least, on mac i switch back and forth between 8 and 7 because 7 now has issues on Mojave.

NevEd.NDO#4838
My community discord:
https://discord.gg/2duutDtGFa