2018-11-07 14:55:01

So, I tried this game for a little mindless fun.

It's meh, until level 6.

Platforming. Great. Random zapping things that insta-kkill you and then stun you if you fall through gaps? Not quite so fine. Especially given that even if you avoid the gaps, eventually one comes along and munches you anyway.
I mean, I realize we have forty-odd lives to play with, but this is the very wrong kind of random. The reason BK3 works and this game doesn't, in the platforming department, is because BK3 will tell you what's around, or you'll be able to hear it, or whatever. This game...well, if you fall in certain gaps, you die, and if you avoid certain gaps, you die, so it's guesswork till you memorize the pattern. That's...just not really fun, especially because when jumping it's very difficult to tell exactly how many spaces you jump at max range. It feels inconsistent, though this might just be me.

Not playing this one any further until or unless there's something explained/simplified/clarified to make Damaged make sense.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

Thumbs up

2018-11-08 00:59:01 (edited by kianoosh 2018-11-08 01:00:03)

I have to agree with jade here. In the forest levels, or any other levels that have walls in them, You don't know when you are going towards a wall and when you aren't. If you put that sonar which you used in sbyw into this one as well, It'll fix a lot of things including the detection of stuff around you. Also I was thinking about adding some combos and make enemies be able to perform them too by making a bunch of queues that contain commands like (punch, punch, kick), and enemies randomly choos one of them and perform it. And the player has their  own brain. They should figure it out how to perform different combos. Also make enemies jump the obbsticals when they hit one, And make them "run" towards the player when they see the player not normal walking. Also a fiew guns would be nice, Or to make it more challenging, Give a fiew guns to enemies and force the player to find them with their normal weapons such as sword and knife, and use their combos to make the enemy lose their weapon.

Add me on skype: kianoosh.shakeri2
Or follow me on twitter @kianoosh shakeri

2018-11-18 06:06:59

Hi guys,

Lots of awesome ideas here! smile Will look into coding a few of them as time permits!

Follow on twitter! @masonasons_me
Thanks, enjoy, thumbs up, share, like, hate, exist, do what ya do,
my website: masonasons.me
If this post is of any use, why not thumb it up?

2018-11-18 06:16:43

It would be nice to have like, 9 more voice actors. The enemies get really boring after you have heard 100 of them, and the female one's death noises are way too long so you have to agonizingly wait through them to get your item. Also, in the forest level, how do you go under the tree? I tried to duck while walking but I could not. And there is a bush wall thing that you can't run into too hard or you get stunned. You can't cut it with your sword or knife. There are enemies hiding in there, and one of them also has the level portal so I don't know.

I like to sleep, Sleep is good,
This is how I do it: Lie on a nice warm cozy bed, and dream dreams about how to rule the world!
Follow @TheGreatAthlon5 on twitter for humorous facts and game updates!
If you like my posts, thumb me up!

2018-11-18 06:18:10

Agreed on the voice acting part, which is why at some point I was going to ask for a few.

Let's see... You have to jump over the trees. If you do run into them too fast you do get stunned. I think I could add a way to cut through them with the sword, I like that idea.

2018-11-18 06:24:31

for some reason I can't beat level 10 Can someone give me a hint to beat that level thanks.

Thumbs up

2018-11-18 06:25:35

SPOILER:

You'll need to platform your way to the top of the mine.

2018-11-18 13:49:11

if any one wants to listen the full playthrough with the commentary you can go to my channel video link at:
https://lm.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3 … BIJbnPDI6Q

hay!, what is your name? , i will kik your ase, if you will not let me play audio game!

Thumbs up