2018-11-03 23:05:53

Yeah. I've been using a library known as accessible_output2 - and while it works for most people, there doesn't seem to be any documentation for it. It doesn't help that the one who developed it is the very same who created CN, so support will probably be nonexistent. I may have to switch back to tolk - because I have no idea what causes these errors. Not to mention, they're very isolated in nature and impossible to reproduce on my end.

Twitter: stevo399
Have a nice day!

2018-11-06 02:32:09

Well, that's not going to work, as that's what he was currently on.

Thumbs up

2018-11-11 13:06:32

Hello,
I have a suggestion:
Please make something like a classic mode, which basically lets you play the old version where the events like powerup and pit spawning were random. And a separate score board for that would be nice.

2018-11-11 13:17:02

burak wrote:

Hello,
I have a suggestion:
Please make something like a classic mode, which basically lets you play the old version where the events like powerup and pit spawning were random. And a separate score board for that would be nice.

+1

Thumbs up

2018-11-12 07:42:12

Hello,
Well, this game is growing day by day. I have played this game and I found it very interesting and a game where you get angry as soon as Shit, lol. You need to have a very good capacity of patience to play it.

Best regards
Pranam
Go to my website from the below link! And don't forget to give me a thumbs up!

2018-11-14 13:44:05

Hey everyone. I have NVDA 2018.3.2. but when I try running the game it says no TTS detected. any help?
here's my error file.
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "the.py", line 7, in <module>
  File "functions.py", line 151, in mainmenu
  File "functions.py", line 1267, in init_local_scores
  File "functions.py", line 1180, in save_scores
  File "classes.py", line 84, in <lambda>
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get_voice'

Hi, my Skype name is, anr1235, feel free to add me if you wish, i love to make new friends, and thanks.

Thumbs up

Yesterday 08:47:23

Hi guys,
2.0 is out! For those who can't open the current version and use the updater, http://samtupy.com/stevend/oh_shit.zip is the link!
While I unfortunately didn't add your classic mode just yet, Burak, I just saw that and will give it consideration for the next version. However I did just add a minigame, which you will be able to unlock, and which has its own scoreboard! More details in the change log and the newly updated read me. Also, I've done more answer seeking, and have hopefully fixed peoples' tts/nvda/jaws errors! Hopefully, that is.
Changelog:
2.0:
-Adds a mini game to Oh Shit! You will have to work to get to it and the chances of accessing it will be random, but if you play you'll undoubtedly encounter it at some point. This is a runner with levels, though you have no limit to the level you can reach. If you get the game, you will be pulled out of your current game of Oh Shit, forced to play, and then returned to your working Oh Shit game. If you beat level 1 of the runner, it will be added to your main menu and you can then play as much as you'd like! Hints: after you jump 100 cannon balls following the release of this update, you'll have a chance to unlock this minigame if you play games lasting longer than 1 minute.
-Adds more achievements of course! You can have up to 52 unlocked now.
-Once again attempts to fix these pesky speech errors preventing people from playing.

Twitter: stevo399
Have a nice day!

Yesterday 13:15:19

I downloaded the update. but still the same error.

Hi, my Skype name is, anr1235, feel free to add me if you wish, i love to make new friends, and thanks.

Thumbs up

Today 10:19:15

Wow that minigame is cool! Still haven't quite figured out exactly what triggers it.

There should probably be a sound played when your regular game is interrupted, if you're holding down an arrow key while using a screen reader the minigame message could get silenced, which might throw people off when everything just stops for no apparent reason.

Thumbs up