2017-08-03 08:40:23

Hey man,

I have joined the folder as well, I am waiting  for approval, I know that you said it doesn't need approval anymore, but I am not getting any of the files yet.

Is there anything I can do to solve this sort of thing?

Thanks.

Hi there, if you wanna find me on twitch, you can do so at Twitch.tv/LeonianUniverse and on YouTube at the same channel name. I stream Hearthstone and other games and love to chat with people, so if you like my content, feel free to subscribe or follow me.

2018-11-14 04:01:38

Is this folder still around? I would like to get it, but it says pending approval.

2019-02-24 15:04:08

Is this being maintain?

2019-02-24 15:51:27

first of all this is not b t sink. this Resilio-Sync and it is not accessable

I am a divine being. I can be called a primordial deity, but that might be pushing it, a smidge. I am the only one of my kind to have ten tails, with others having nine. I don't mean to sound arrogant, but I have ascended my own race.

2019-02-28 14:50:47

I wouldn't say it's inaccessible, but it sure is a pain to set up, and as I've only managed to do it just once, by total accident, I don't feel skilled enough, nor I remember how I got the thing to finally install as a service. I know I used google chrome, and that win10 OCR did not help me. I couldn't get the actual sync, instead of the service to work at all.

2019-04-21 09:04:54

Hi,
Sorry to revive this topic, but I have this folder complete as of august or september 2016. Is it still alive?

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that."

2019-04-21 10:25:41

I don't think it is around anymore, as I've been trying to get access to it, but can't and no way to anyway, it seems.

2019-04-21 14:15:03

can someone make a bt sink folder with the kontent?
I want it.

I am a divine being. I can be called a primordial deity, but that might be pushing it, a smidge. I am the only one of my kind to have ten tails, with others having nine. I don't mean to sound arrogant, but I have ascended my own race.

2019-04-21 14:30:08

I am also having trouble with Resilio-Sync. Same problems as post 130.

If you for whatever reason wish to contact me, the best way to do so is through Discord (Minionslayer#2980). You'll get the quickest response times, and by extension, a higher priority. I also sometimes post my thoughts (for the better or worse) over on Twitter at @Minionslayer2.