2018-11-13 15:35:28 (edited by frastlin 2018-11-13 17:56:02)

Hello,
I am wondering how I can see the most popular games, either through page visits or favourites?
I would really love to have a filter by genre and order the results by either most favorited or most visited.
Thanks,

2018-11-13 16:50:11

if you go to the audiogames website and choose one of the games, at the bottom heading there should be a list of people who favorited it

----------
“Yes, sir. I am attempting to fill a silent moment with non-relevant conversation.”
“You don’t tell me how to behave; you’re not my mother!”
“Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.” – Data (Star Trek: The Next Generation)

2018-11-13 17:22:19

Hello,
Thank you, is there a way to sort search results by those favorited games? I could write a Beautiful Soup application to do this, but I would prefer not to.
I'm doing a study on Audio Games and would like to get the most popular games in each genre as the foundation of the study.
Thanks,

2018-11-13 17:48:47

I'm not sure, but you could post a topic in this room asking for this

----------
“Yes, sir. I am attempting to fill a silent moment with non-relevant conversation.”
“You don’t tell me how to behave; you’re not my mother!”
“Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.” – Data (Star Trek: The Next Generation)

2018-11-13 18:44:34

You might already know about this, but in case you don't:
https://blindgamers.com/Home/GameList

2018-11-13 19:49:53

Thank you, I did not know about blindgamers.com. I think that will work, but it doesn't have the prestige as audiogames.net. There are also not that many ratings. EVERYONE PLEASE RATE!!!!!

2018-11-13 21:12:13

I wish we could sort games by "most favorited." I thought of that the other day as I was looking through the list. Great idea.

2018-11-14 08:13:53

That would be a handy function to have I think, hopefully Sander can think about adding the fix.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)