2018-11-13 07:57:24

Hi all.
Well I have made a small sound library of mostly unusual sounds in my travels.
The link is below.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/11mvcuwvxzz6x … nd.7z?dl=1

All the files are in mp3, most of the files are recorded with my soni px330 and the quality should be fine.
Note some of these files are really raw in fact all the files are rather raw.
Contents.
1.  transmittion sounds.
My dad used to work in transmition, the sounds are sadly not as clear as I'd like and are unprocessed.
Next the misc folder.
34 of these sounds are from my recent trip to australia.
They include doors, a noisy washer which may be used as something or not the recordings were made as close to the things or on the things in the case of the washer.
A couple noisy fans to.
Traffic noise from an apartment balcony in sidney, a few more toilets with funny squeeks.
The final 2,.
Recording switch, was a random sound that came out of the end of a recording which may not be much use at all.
I never planned it to be there.
The only sound that is actually of good quality really is a modem dialing.
This came from my now dead grandpa's dell desktop, with an sb live, the recording was made via the stereo mix in sound recorder with speech off in windows xp.
I then converted the wav file to mp3 later on with goldwave on the same device.
Its almost got no extra apart from a slight volume increase and slight echo added but thats about it.
These sounds are free to use, they are probably useless the way they are so you need to process them, I'd like to be mentioned for previding a sound and well I'd like to know where you used the sound but these are raw files.
I make this pack as I go, I never plan to make extra sounds and only make sounds that sound weird or strange that are not normal sounds.
These sounds have been made over the last 10 years and are spiradicly maintained.

2018-11-13 15:15:27

this things can be used
thanks for that

2018-11-13 18:14:21

Hi omer.
Thanks for that.
The sounds are all unusual because I have never had those appear in anything I have on file.
All the doors for example are old wooden doors, all the doors in the house in pirth I was in for example felt like front doors with the big wooden pattern.
All the doors in sidney were about the same.
The noise outside is actual traffic noise I never went out to emulate that the city is always like that.
The machines were me standing under or with the recorder on the actual unit while recording.
The transmitters were me standing in front of the units recording a bit of ambience but my recorders were not true images, I would have liked to mic those up properly but these were me with ambient sounds.
The modem itself is nothing usual except its cleaner than most, I have owned having had this thing some out so well from a cheap system is good.
Modems are a wrelic now though as while they can and do exist, they are hardly used now with all the fast networks about.
I actually had a chance to record a 28.8kbps modem a little ago but never did it wouldn't have been direct but that was a thing I miss doing.
Thing about the sounds I make, I never go out of my way to make them.
I have for example a lot of older sounds I made and still have with my old soni sx35 but since that was my first recorder the sounds are low quality with a lot of digital signal and are probably not much use.
I have them but sharing them no even if I did they wouldn't be of much use.

2018-11-15 16:48:35

hello
hello krash master
trying your sounds rite now; wish you good luck
mike

my new youtube channel. click subscribe if you like my stuff
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzL-l8 … YCkjOm3FIg

2018-11-15 17:46:03

a couple of them are useful, some of them are mono sadface

----------
“Yes, sir. I am attempting to fill a silent moment with non-relevant conversation.”
“You don’t tell me how to behave; you’re not my mother!”
“Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.” – Data (Star Trek: The Next Generation)