2018-11-13 05:32:38

Hello guys.
I am having trouble in Manamon in Tangeria Tower, floor 1. The word open needs to be spelled to unlock the door. No matter how hard I have tried, I can't get the stones to line up.
Does anyone have any strategies to beat these confusing and somewhat annoying puzzles?
Thanks.

2018-11-13 05:55:20

From Jade's guide.

The word you need to spell is "open". Right above you is the letter n. For the sake of getting it out of the way, I always push it north once, then right once so it's against the wall. Put it there, and you'll be able to move around it on all sides that matter. I just don't like it being right near the door you came through, as it's possible to step out the door and reset the whole puzzle if you're not careful. So the letter N is placed.
The letter E is far west and a bit north of where your N is placed, and you might find O when you're over there. E is just to the northeast of O. Push E to the east about eight steps, then get above it and push it down three times. At this point it ought to be lined up with your N, but if you want to be sure, get on the right side of the letter E and move right. If you bump the n, then double back west and bump the E, you're in business. In that case, get around to the left side of the E and push it to the right until it bumps something. That's two letters done.
The P is nearby, just to the northwest. Push it down three spaces, get around to its west side, then push it east twice. That should make three letters. You only have an O left.
The O is, if you'll remember, off to the west, near where the E was. Go that way, and you'll find it. Push it down once if you're following my directions, then shove it all the way east until you hear a cracking, breaking noise. This is the door unlocking, so feel free to go north through the now-unbarricaded door.

This strategy works for me as well. I cover this in my playthrough, which everyone will have access too in the next couple days.

2018-11-13 06:48:20

I like to get all the letters in order in a corner somewhere so they can't be accidentally moved

Add me on Skype, search for The Evil Chocolate Cookie

2018-11-13 11:49:41

i only know how to do it, can't explain it because it's simple, you can give me your save file if you want and i can complete it for you

2018-11-13 12:17:54

Just follow the directions I posted. I can put directions for the other puzzles as well if you need them.