2018-11-10 06:32:08

from the title said it all but I should specific detail so you can write down this name of software for me
I don't need advance process of editing cutting or modiving audio track
all I need is simple software to use like they can mixing scrolling or moving at specific time as I want so I can mix other source while focusing at this specific time
or I can cut at this time i'm focus easily without effecting other part and last thing is simple interface friendly accessible
if you have some kind of software you can write down that name of software or you can give me official link for me to look at these

the bestest reward for people who are working so hard they should receive their experience of their own life.
everyone can collect in everyday.
:d

2018-11-10 09:36:38

Audacity is the best way to go for you.

2018-11-10 10:42:43

mixpad is very good

Yours kindly

2018-11-10 15:10:19

Or wavepad

2018-11-12 15:04:50

thanks for recommend I pick wavepad for editing audio but I found one issue after saving it give low quality
low quality mean other part it fine but screen reader in recording it give weird voice so my question
how do I fix this what kbps should I choose or which type of bitrate should I use cbr or vbr
so after I saving it give me close quality or same as original quality if no one answer me I wil create new topic
I use virtual recorder for recording select bitrate 128 and sampling rate 48000
but when using wavepad saving audio after cutting I choose 128 kbps and cbr bitrate also include option detect error select stereo channel if I choose wrong bitrate and doesn't matter with my audio please correct me out thanks

the bestest reward for people who are working so hard they should receive their experience of their own life.
everyone can collect in everyday.
:d

2018-11-24 17:54:28

What About GoldWave! You forgot GoldWave! Gold Wave is amazing and farily easy to learn.

Power is not the responsibility of freedom, but it is actually the responsibility of being responsible, it's self, because someone who is irresponsible is enslaved by their own weaknesses.

2018-11-25 20:42:01

I'd go 160kbps minimum if you want decent sound, or switch to .ogg.
If Wavepad can use the LAME encoder, than use that over PCM.