2018-11-09 04:46:54

So, I managed to get that talking Mac OS 7 emulator with outspoken to work, but I can't figure out how to use it. I  know you have to do something with the numb pad, but that's all that I know. Don't know what you have to use the numb pad for and or how but  I know you have to use it for something.

Power is not the responsibility of freedom, but it is actually the responsibility of being responsible, it's self, because someone who is irresponsible is enslaved by their own weaknesses.

2018-11-09 05:54:20

And if you don't have a numpad, which I don't, you're shit outa luck.

#FreeTheCheese
"The most deadly poison of our times is indifference. And this happens, although the praise of God should know no limits. Let us strive, therefore, to praise Him to the greatest extent of our powers." - St. Maximilian Kolbe

2018-11-09 05:55:27

I have a numbpad.

Power is not the responsibility of freedom, but it is actually the responsibility of being responsible, it's self, because someone who is irresponsible is enslaved by their own weaknesses.

2018-11-10 20:31:59

Lucky you. smile

#FreeTheCheese
"The most deadly poison of our times is indifference. And this happens, although the praise of God should know no limits. Let us strive, therefore, to praise Him to the greatest extent of our powers." - St. Maximilian Kolbe

2018-11-11 18:27:04

I wish someone had that demo of it that was on ACB radio Main Menu back in 2002 or 2003... Damn that would be nice.

2018-11-11 21:23:24

You can get USB numbpads if you want actually...