2018-11-09 20:53:44

ok, this is mainly comign from a blind person's poit of view who only has a windows 7 laptop to use as his testing subject, and a iPhone 8+ for mobile.
First off, the forum.
The epic games forum isn't that accessible, but doable. Another thing is it lags voiceOver because of all the stuff, but thzt has nothing to diwht epic themselves.
Blind peopl can't post a reply or maybe new topic on there forum on mobile, because of a capthuh image you have to get letters or digits out of to post.
Creating a account for epicGames wasn't to bad, and was very accessible.
Now lets move onto the meet of this hole thing, fortnight and save the world

I haven't tried save the world, i couldn't even know what the epic games launcher was doing after installing it onto the pc and launching it. it just says epic games launcher window, and stops. Tab does nothing, and maybe i could do it with object review with NVDA but i am not sure really how to  use that effectively, so if somoene can tell me how to do that and such, please tell me in here and i will try it and update you on it.
But as far as i know, the games themselves aren't accessible either. The menues i don't know, and the health is in a collored bar, and there are a bunch of hud controls well pictures that tell you everything, you don't and can't see the map of corse, and you don't know what your default building material is, etc.
I don't know how easy it would be, and i am trying to lenghthan  thhis out as much as i can, but also type it up fast as i can, i am in school but that isn't important.
like i said i don't know how easy that would be, but if you could epic please try to make this accessible? please share this and try to get this post or topic to there development team because i bet you $1000000 vBux, they don't have a account on www.audiogames.net so they won't see this. Thanks
Buy!

2018-11-09 23:35:38

there is road to fornite, you could play that.

2018-11-10 01:49:21

Not to be disrespectful, but if I ever hear another word about that, that, thing, I'll scream. Our neighbors play the stupid thing at full volume and we get 0 sleep

Add me on Skype, search for The Evil Chocolate Cookie

2018-11-10 01:55:55

Rortnight? well, it's written FORTNITE and yes, it's not accessible. smile

Twitter
Add me on Steam
Discord: lirintheblindguy
BattleTAG: Lirin#21759

2018-11-10 04:38:57

from  what i heard, epic games is a stupid company and their forum will well, lets say it's better to not to post something there
but pubgcorp, is the best and they will listen to your feedback

2018-11-11 06:05:34

thanks for your feedback everyone and meh. ok kthen. guess the most popular game isn't gonna be blind accessible! fine!

2018-11-11 13:17:24

hello! what about this game,if i have windows 10 in my PC?