2018-11-10 15:31:22

just lol when you get banned from a tt server hosting on your own servers. just. idk why that amuses me so badly

I like my uptime down low and my servers all hacked. Can see me droppin' twenty-fours with a router in the rack.
Ya like ya Switch-Ports hot and ya servers all hacked. If ya pings real high and ya networks pitch black.

2018-11-10 15:46:28

oh so somebody reported the messages? I thought they were spying on us. figures that I was wrong in that regards.

Thumbs up

2018-11-10 15:56:37

This is precisely why I said nobody can proove anything.

Thumbs up

2018-11-10 16:00:17

It seems so. as for who, idk. but aarush has it set in his mind that it was i, even though i wasnt around then and the loggs i posted this morning or afternoon were cause i was trying to figure out the privecy thing and to call there attention to this topic to get both sides.

GauravSharma wrote:

oh so somebody reported the messages? I thought they were spying on us. figures that I was wrong in that regards.

I like my uptime down low and my servers all hacked. Can see me droppin' twenty-fours with a router in the rack.
Ya like ya Switch-Ports hot and ya servers all hacked. If ya pings real high and ya networks pitch black.

2018-11-10 16:09:34

All this, over a game client. Just this is so sad. I am now number 1 hated person and all cause i just tryed to get both sides. And now they are embellishing stuff and saying that i wanted aarush to leave the blind comunity and that is why i did it. just wow. All of my interaction with the opperaters is on post 25, and thats my final say

2018-11-10 16:12:22

Lol nothing wrong with you, he should wonder what is this topic achieving? It should be closed most likely since it really has no purpose.

Thumbs up

2018-11-10 16:21:27

One of the names in the log has been removed for privacy reasons. Cary on

Thumbs up

2018-11-10 16:29:37

At 32, the only reason they seem to hate me now is just cause they were my friends, and i didn't agree with aarush's post. It has become a who is on your side type of thing and now angels clan is there new home.

2018-11-10 16:40:43

Well, as friends, they should trust you. If not, then how are they your friends? Whoever sent that history should have said it before the topic was created, and not make it look bad now.

Thumbs up

2018-11-10 16:43:20

This topic is being closed, and logs deleted. User requested information be removed for privacy concerns.

Thumbs up