2018-11-09 21:14:03

Note: THis is just for fun. Don't actualy play this. Or if you do, stick to soft drinks guys Also, feel free to take the rules and adapt them as you see fit.

So, saw the Jade drinking game topic. I would try that but I like not drowning in coffee thanks....

Here's the unofficial, not endorsed by the staff AG.net drinking game.

rules: Everyone picks their drink of choice. Water is not allowed. Your drink must go into a shot glass. If you're under the legal drinking age, I suggest soft drinks.   Also everyone picks a forum, bar newsroom, and Introducrtions.
Take 1 shot when:

1. A new topic is posted in that forum

A reply is posted to a topic

A topic gets to 2 pages
Take 2 shots when:

A post in a topic gets a thumbs up. One additional shot per thumbs up
When a topic gets moved
When a post you made in a topic gets quoted

Take three shots when:

A moderator issues a warning on another user
A moderator posts without having their mod hat on
A regular user has a fake or unoficial moderation message

Take four shots when:

Ethin posts a long post
JaceK makes a typo (I had to include this one. I'm secretly trying to get you all to pass out smile
You recieve a new PM WITHOUT being notified in a post

Chug the whole bottle of whatever you're drinking if....

Ethin makes it through a post without a single analogy
JaceK makes it through a several paragraph post without a typo
Jade makes a post without using flowery language.

Warning: Grumpy post above
Also on Linux natively

Jace's EA PGA Tour guide for blind golfers

2018-11-09 21:15:51

...also, no, I'm not taking shots (har, see what I did thee?) at anyone. THis is all in jest. I got my lemon tea ready here. Bring it on, forum tongue

Also on Linux natively

2018-11-09 21:23:05

Uh oh. It's three virtual shots, and so it begins... Unfortunately for me, I don't have any drink at hand, and haven't been one to indulge in drinking games. But, this should be fun to watch...

2018-11-09 23:04:24

Hi.
I am missing two possible shot situation, maybe they could be included.
1 shot per every month a user gets banned by the moderation team, so 3 months equals 3 shots, 12 months equals 12 shots, ban for life, equals kill the whole bottle.
Kill bottle for every topic that gets closed plus a shot for every 10 posts in the closed topic, so a closed topic with 100 posts would result in killing the whole bottle plus 10 extra shots.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2018-11-09 23:11:56

Now that I can get behindd xD

Also on Linux natively

2018-11-09 23:44:22

I've got two more shots:
1 shot per analogy I make in a post
5 shots per harsh comment or rebuke I make in a post, and 15 shots inf the entire post is harsh or a rebuke.

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.
My Github

2018-11-10 03:28:44

Also a fan of those.

Simba suggested one shot per misspelled word. I'm just gona drink a whole kettle with my typing xD

Also on Linux natively

2018-11-10 09:25:30

Is whiskey considdered a soft drink? Either way it's the only alcoholic drink that I have at hand so I'll have to try playing the drinking game with that. big_smile Am I allowed to take breaks between shots or should I kill the entire bottle and then check the forum to see if I need to go get an other one?
Btw, please thumb me up and quote this post lol!

“Get busy living or get busy dying.”
Stephen King

2018-11-10 09:38:06 (edited by defender 2018-11-10 09:40:12)

Take a half shot every time I say also... Or end on an ellipsis...
Since if you took a full one you'd die.
Take another for when I end a sentence with, so... Or when I use too many commas to string together a run on sentence, like this one, except this time it's just an example, so you don't actually need to take a shot, but it's up to you I guess.
Take two every time my post is over 3000 characters long.

2018-11-10 13:03:19

Question. Does your sig count for shot purposes> I got my ketle. Bring it on XD

Also on Linux natively

2018-11-10 15:07:20

Fortunately no I think it doesn't.

2018-11-10 16:16:30

Sat here laughing my mod hat and head off now. BTw, my mod hat was already off for this topic anyway, I like how this is a bit of fun.
I don't know how much more I will be able to contribute to this topic though. Anyway, have another three virtual shots...