2018-11-09 22:04:51

hi all! to day, i released jailbreakme, slightly edited version!
I got the source from github, so i just edited it and sayd, why not? maybe someone wil jailbreak with it, and here it is!
jailbreak works on versions displayed on the site.
Hope you enjoy!
For those who dont know what is jailbreak, i wil say it simple.
Jailbreak on ios devices, is getting out of apple's jail, i mean, installing apps from outside appstore, tweaks and many, many more!
url for jailbreak is
stasproom.jc-hosting.me/jailbreakme

Proud contributor to the manjaro project! www.manjaro.org

2018-11-09 22:41:25

Dude come on. Sorry, but i'm pretty sure we all know you can't code worth shit, you can bearly code a little bgt game and move away from up clones, let alone modify a fucking jailbreak engine to actually jailbreak a phone. my thinking is you probably just ripped this from somewhere and are now claming it to be your own. I haven't tryed this thing yet, mainly because i'm on 12 and can't downgrade so it wouldn't work for me anyways, but i think you guys get my point.

2018-11-09 22:47:35

well, first, there is text on the site, created by, and edited by me, so well, i am not saying its my own jailbreak.
And i sayd, i got the source from github and edited it.
https://github.com/MTJailed/jailbreakme

2018-11-09 22:59:48

no way, i don't want to lose my 11.3.1. if i have another device tho, i'll try it.

2018-11-09 23:27:40 (edited by Ethin 2018-11-09 23:29:19)

Judging purely based on the writing styles of the github page and your writing, I'll call your bluff on the fact that you "edited it". Do you even know how to read and write javascript? Do you even know how to use git and github? Come on, man, this is a blatant attempt at plagiarism. You do know that that is illegal, right? Oh, and considering that when I go to the website in your signature (and you don't even know how to spell website, apparently), I get:
Homepage of Subdomain

This subdomain is hosted on an EHCP server, www.ehcp.net, ehcp is a hosting control panel for ubuntu,
To change this homepage, Upload your files using ftp (such as a program-filezilla or webftp)
(ip:104.237.140.154)
Your local ip: <My IP>
Yep... that doesn't seem like a website to me...

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.
My Github

2018-11-10 00:29:43

i was just trying to doo index of, just wepsite with files/other stuff

2018-11-10 00:32:34

but this index.php file was steel there so

2018-11-10 08:48:58

only one thing to say:
Stop jailbreaking, it's not worth it anymore, unless you're an app pirate.

ReferenceError: Signature is not defined.

2018-11-10 21:14:44

will this work on an Iphone 4? Sorry, but I only have that, still waiting on getting my samsung.

be a hero and stop Coppa now!
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Dkm … DkWZ8/edit
-id software, 1995

2018-11-10 22:20:00

Usually when you make modifications to a source code and post for others to download, you mention what improvements you made so that somebody actually bothers to try it.

2018-11-10 23:11:09

@ammericandad2005 yeah, it should work on iphone4, but you must have ios 9.0 to ios 9.3, if you have ios 9.3.5, you can jailbreak with phoenix

2018-11-11 20:33:22

Hey guys, I managed to modify windows 10 and I am now calling it windows 11! Here's a YouTube demo of it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
LOL you guys knew I had to do that, too funny to resist.

Discord: dangero#0750
Steam: dangero2000
TWITCH
YOUTUBE and YOUTUBE DISCORD SERVER

2018-11-11 20:45:37

Hey, Windows 11? How of a thiew you are! I have made Windows12!
www.win11.nuno-software.pl big_smile

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com