2018-11-07 20:44:54

Hello,
Internet explorer stops working in my computer which has windows 7 32-bit, 1 or 2gb of ram I don't know exactly and Intel atom processor. I mean when a website contains too much elements it cust tops working and enters into a loop where it tries to recover the webpage a couple of times then displays a webpage recovery error. Mobilla firefox doesn't stop working but I want to use internet explorer simply because it is a product of microsoft and comes on board with windows 7 by default and it has sound effects.
So can you help me to fix this problem? The troubleshooters for internet explorer performance etc are all gone for some reason. I tried to clean the cache, the temporary files etc but they all didn't work. I wonder if I clear the browser history would it work? I tried to reset internet explorer without removing personal data but it has failed to work as well.
Thanks in advance.

2018-11-08 13:50:35

hi, the truth is, internet explorer is debricated. while I hate to say this, give google chrome a shot. it doesn't bite, and there's a little extension that can make clicking sounds while you move around, called sound on click. I haven't realised how easy it was to crash IE, and how horrible firefox became until recently.
now to your question. what happens if you use IE on a secondary user account? does it still crash? have you tried resetting it through tools and options? it's a setting in the very last tab.

2018-11-08 20:10:44

Yes, I tried to reset through tools but it didn’t work. Google chrome slowed down nvda like hell

2018-11-09 19:17:32

Hello,
What are you using Internet Explorer with? Is it JAWS or NVDA? In my experience, I have found out that on low-end computers JAWS tends to perform better overall as compared to NVDA.
Since Internet Explorer crashes for you, try using Mozilla Firefox Extended release. It is fully accessible with both JAWS and NVDA, and I am certain it doesn't crash your computer.