2018-11-09 17:46:30

Actively, AI will attack itself with some suicidal skills. For example, the explosives library in crazymod has an explosion skill, and AI is often used to commit suicide.
This needs to be avoided

Thumbs up

2018-11-09 23:43:09

@拓海
About the problem with orders given too quickly, I think I could redo it, using a very slow speed (for example with the console command "s .001").

So, the problem is that if the simulation isn't fast enough, the menu isn't updated fast enough. So you have to press "next order" twice instead of once, to skip the first research order which is still in the menu. This is a problem because the sequence of keys that you are used to doesn't work in this case.

I'll try to solve this, but it's not easy because it might require for example to do another simulation of the game inside the UI thread.

Thumbs up

2018-11-10 01:17:43

But the previous version did not have this problem.
I tried the next 1.2a9, it is normal

SoundMUD wrote:

@拓海
About the problem with orders given too quickly, I think I could redo it, using a very slow speed (for example with the console command "s .001").

So, the problem is that if the simulation isn't fast enough, the menu isn't updated fast enough. So you have to press "next order" twice instead of once, to skip the first research order which is still in the menu. This is a problem because the sequence of keys that you are used to doesn't work in this case.

I'll try to solve this, but it's not easy because it might require for example to do another simulation of the game inside the UI thread.

Thumbs up

Yesterday 13:36:14

Can try increase the number of attacks per unit
For example, there is a machine that can continuously shoot out the arrow. Each attack can shoot 3 arrows, then pause for 3 seconds and shoot 3 arrows again.
The number of times the unit can attack each time an attack is performed.

Thumbs up

Yesterday 18:23:25

Hello,
I would love to try sound RTS once. I have downloaded the things but I haven't played it till now. I love these kinds of games where you command/build/control the mechanics in any way or other.

Best regards
Pranam
Go to my website from the below link! And don't forget to give me a thumbs up!