2018-10-28 18:58:19

No spoilers, but I love nightmare’s  individual story in this game.  It’s so simple but definitely makes you feel like the character.

Thumbs up

2018-10-29 15:17:44

So. i got the game, and the audio is not 100% mono. it's just sort of limited.
I have a question about notations though. what does 3b actually mean? is it like street fighter's dragon punch? or it's executed differently.

John Petrucci Fan all the time.
twitter: @hadirezae3
skype ID: hadi.gsf7

Thumbs up

2018-10-29 20:06:53

If you look at a guide, it should explain the notation... or look at a previous guide for an older game on gamefaqs. The numbers correspond to the numpad on your computer keyboard. 1 is down-back, 2 is down, 3 is down-forward, etc. Not down then forward, down and forward at the same time. 4, 6, 7 and 8 are the same for their respective directions. 5 is no direction. A is horrizontal slash, b is vertical, kick is k. There are other terms, but I strongly recommend looking it up as opposed to going with my explanation alone. lol

regards,
assault_freak

Thumbs up +1

2018-10-29 22:18:21

thanks for that.
I'm trying to understand what "h", means in soul calibur notation. i googled around but can't understand what does h mean, for example 22H. does that mean  tab back twice and hold?

Thumbs up

2018-10-30 19:26:44

22 is down... and you'd have to be a bit more specific about 22H. In googling, I found this right off the bat.
https://8wayrun.com/threads/soul-calibu … ion.10566/

H generally means high, but you should mention what move this command is supposed to execute...

regards,
assault_freak

Thumbs up

2018-11-01 13:56:48

Hi.
I am getting into Libra of souls. I landed in Dhaka together with Maxi and the crew, helped some merchants to repair a land route and defend it from Bandits. I  now want to explore the erria a bit, but can't figure out how exploring works.
When I hit the option I have my cursor which I can move around, but I can't find out how I can select something to explore.
Could someone tell me how this works?

Greetings Moritz.

Hömma, willze watt von mir oder wie, weil wenn nich, dann lass dir mal sagen, laber mir kein Kottlett anne Wange und hömma, wo wir gerade dabei sind, dann iss hier hängen im Schacht, sonns klapp ich dir hier die Fingernägel auf links, datt kannze mir mal glaubn.

Thumbs up

2018-11-01 15:48:33 (edited by Muhammad Hajjar 2018-11-01 15:52:24)

Hi
I'm a fan of the Soulcalibur series, I'm thinking of buying this game but I'd like to know if it worths playing from a blind person. Is it playable? I know that I might find answers through this thread, but I'll have to dig through posts to end up with an answer, not to mention the spoilers I'm afraid of. So what do you suggest?

Regards
Add me on skype
Follow me on twitter
Our blind community is unfairly treated, when it comes to games.

Thumbs up

2018-11-01 15:55:23

If you're a fan of the soulcalibur series, you should know it's playable, assuming you've played previous games. What do I suggest? If you're a fan of the series, you will want this game.

regards,
assault_freak

Thumbs up

2018-11-01 18:52:28

for some reason this game has awesome input responsiveness on my pc compared to sfv and injustice 2. keys instantly respond to my inputs and combos are easy to execute once you launch your opponent. I don't know maybe it is very well optimized on my hardware, or it's just combos are much more easyer to pull off on this game and timings are  more relaxed.

Thumbs up

2018-11-01 21:18:08

Combos are easier in this game than in street fighter. But this game isn't really about long combos anyway generally. But they definitely are easier.

regards,
assault_freak

Thumbs up

2018-11-02 19:51:26

Hey.
Ok, that exporation thing really confuses me, I can't seam to go to any location when I move the cursor.
Please, those that have experience with the game, any hints would be appreaciated.

Greetings Moritz.

Hömma, willze watt von mir oder wie, weil wenn nich, dann lass dir mal sagen, laber mir kein Kottlett anne Wange und hömma, wo wir gerade dabei sind, dann iss hier hängen im Schacht, sonns klapp ich dir hier die Fingernägel auf links, datt kannze mir mal glaubn.

Thumbs up

2018-11-02 23:29:35

ps4 players, anyone wants to get in some fights??? if so drop your psn names

Thumbs up

2018-11-07 06:05:17

I got the game! Ah how I miss a good Soul Calibur title. The last one was pretty bad, I didn't bother picking it up. Anyway, it sucks that the audio of the fights is still mostly mono. Good thing I'm used to this though. I just got spoiled by SFV, MKX, KI, and Injustice2 stereo sound lol.

Follow my Youtube channel for high level MKXL gameplay. https://www.youtube.com/user/Chvasquez86

Follow me on twitch for live streaming. https://www.twitch.tv/death_rattlehead

Thumbs up

2018-11-09 04:34:55

Man this game reminds me of SC2, which is my favorite game in the series. However, like Assault, I'm also on PS4. Thanks to the info that was posted. I went through the whole thread to find them lol.

I'll probably pick a copy for PC as well. This game is badass!!

Follow my Youtube channel for high level MKXL gameplay. https://www.youtube.com/user/Chvasquez86

Follow me on twitch for live streaming. https://www.twitch.tv/death_rattlehead

Thumbs up