2018-11-04 03:37:51

hi!
So I love the music in a lot of audiogames, like paladin of the sky, manamon, witch i have, and a hero's call. I would apreciate if anyone could give me the sounds and or just music of those games?

yo! so I'm working on programing, it's really hard. But I'll tell you where you can contact me if your stupid enough to do so.
Contact information:email: [email protected]
I'm usually found on online games, chatting, and being warned bye admins for talking to much, f**k you admin!

Thumbs up

2018-11-05 09:39:33 (edited by MasterOfDeath 2018-11-05 09:39:56)

According to my last informations, AHC's soundtracks are on soundcloud somewhere...

Thumbs up

2018-11-05 10:04:48 (edited by defender 2018-11-05 14:20:55)

Their on bandcamp too, if you buy them, you'd be supporting the co-producer, who apparently charged far less than his normal price because he believed in the project so much.
And, sorry man but that's illegal to share tracks like that, and shouldn't be discussed here, if you just want to talk about how much you like them, or even share unencrypted tracks that's one thing, but their protected for a reason and you can usually just hear most of them by waiting at prompts anyway.
I personally really like the dark destroyer music, for instance and that creepy violin track from sonic invaders.

This... -- Is CNN'.
Well Ted, it sure looks like there's been uh, quite a bit of violence around here
"aaoh, that violence was terrible'!"
Yeah it was, pretty bad.

Thumbs up

2018-11-08 14:21:17

I wasn't really asking for people to give them to me, if they were payed of course, but I mainly just wanted ways to listen to them

yo! so I'm working on programing, it's really hard. But I'll tell you where you can contact me if your stupid enough to do so.
I'm usually found on online games, chatting, and being warned bye admins for talking to much, f**k you admin!

Thumbs up

2018-11-08 20:20:55

Yeah that would also be illegal... We're not talking about big companies here so it's not a danger to ag.net, but it's disrespectful to the people who paid for the music.
All we have is your word that you'll not use them in a game or share them with people that you think are trust worthy... But the never tell a secret rule applies their... And if someone explains it publicly than everyone will see it.

This... -- Is CNN'.
Well Ted, it sure looks like there's been uh, quite a bit of violence around here
"aaoh, that violence was terrible'!"
Yeah it was, pretty bad.

Thumbs up

2018-11-08 20:57:05

Getting back on topic, I’ve been wanting BK3 music for ages upon ages. It’s right up there in my all time favorites. The Jukebox mode simply doesn’t cut it. I’d like it better if that annoying bell tone was removed.

"There is no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake. Then the science gets done, and you make a neat gun for the people who are still alive."

Thumbs up

2018-11-08 20:59:38

good point defender

Thumbs up +1

2018-11-10 01:57:29

nice point bk 3 tracks are awsome and manuman soundtracks also

Thumbs up

2018-11-10 16:26:07

I am wondering why the bk3 tracks aren't available, isn't some of the music originally written for the game?
As for A Hero's Call, you can buy that album indeed, even on iTunes but also Bandcamp, and it's quite a nice price as well. I like it.

Thumbs up

2018-11-12 08:29:09 (edited by nyanchan 2018-11-12 08:30:11)

@Aaron
You're right; some of the tracks have been composed specifically for the series. It would be theoretically possible to compile them and release as with 10-track audio bundle with some bonus tracks.
However, the problem is that there are multiple composers and no one except me use PayPal. In Japan, setting up PayPal so that they can receive money is extremely complicated (especially for visually impaired). Of course I should not get all money from what others worked really hard for. That's one of the reasons we are hesitant to make the soundtrack available.

I really tend to miss direct messages. If you want to contact me privately, please send an email instead of a direct message.