2018-11-05 04:03:57

Hello,
I am trying to download the game "Extent" for mac, but I get an error message that says "Error 404 not found." Will you please take a look at this?
Thanks.

”I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.” Philippians 4 verse 13
If you want to message me, send me a message using the forum email,  since I do not check my private messages that much.  I also have a TeamTalk server. Message me if you would like to have an account on my server

2018-11-05 08:04:32

I'm afraid at the moment it is impossible to edit the database, just as new news articles are not appearing on the front page anymore.

I really hope Sander can put a fix to this soon since I'd like to get back to working on the db.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2018-11-10 08:19:38 (edited by Dark 2018-11-10 08:19:54)

Hmmm, this is odd.

I fixed the pc link with the one from the audiogames archive since the ones on the creative heroes site aren't working, but unfortunately the audiogames archive doesn't have a link for the mac version of Extant.

i suggest contacting Sander about this, since as well as being the webmaster of this site, he's also one of the creative heroes team who developed Extant in the first place.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)