2018-10-31 19:14:31

hi people.
does anyone kno ware I can get a working android vm with talkback for VMware player? and also, can the new skype work on Iphone4?

and also how do you do that thing ware after you post something, there's a thing. like redfoxes thing:
yo! so Im lurn programing or something like that. but how do you do it and put your website with it?

thanks!

I am a divine being. I can be called a primordial deity, but that might be pushing it, a smidge. I am the only one of my kind to have ten tails, with others having nine. I don't mean to sound arrogant, but I have ascended my own race.

2018-11-01 09:47:14

Hi Adele,

I have a working Android 8 VM.

http://masonasons.me/android8.7z

The feature you're talking about is called a Signature. In order to set one, you must go to your profile.

I've been going by Bryn, which is now reflected in my profile. Please do your best to respect this :) Mess ups are totally OK though, I don't mind and totally understand!
Follow on twitter! @ItsBrynify
Thanks, enjoy, thumbs up, share, like, hate, exist, do what ya do,
my website: brynify.me

2018-11-01 10:03:32

yeah the signature bit is in your profile. Lol i don't no about my signature in general, but i only joke around. Some people have awesome ones like skylords, oh good god i love it, specially defenders wow. It is great.

you can run, but you can't hide, i'll make sure of that.

2018-11-01 17:36:41

Thanks for android 8, my 5.1.1 was tooo outdated to be even called a thing.
And second, the signature question was answered, so, I will say to you, the new skype does not work on an iphone 4, sadly.

I am myself and noone is ever gonna change me, I am the trolling master!

2018-11-01 18:38:32

iPhone4? , that's... really old

2018-11-01 18:48:39

Can not blame him, I have a 3gs here, so...
smile Useless now, but still loving it like in the first day I got it, perfect condition, jailbroken on ios 4.1 and the simcard tray does not work.
And I lost my charging cable, that is sad because if I had it, I was able to get easily ios 6 at least.

2018-11-01 23:32:23

thank you all!

I am a divine being. I can be called a primordial deity, but that might be pushing it, a smidge. I am the only one of my kind to have ten tails, with others having nine. I don't mean to sound arrogant, but I have ascended my own race.

2018-11-02 23:02:53 (edited by Kitsune 2018-11-02 23:04:13)

buy the way mayson, wich VMware did you use to make that vm? and also I'm useing Vmware player6 do I need VMware player12?

2018-11-03 10:26:08

I have vmware 12 and the vm does not work.

2018-11-03 10:29:38

i have vm player 14 but i didn't try it

2018-11-04 20:28:14

I can only install VMware player6 on my computer! noooooooooooooooooooouo!

2018-11-29 18:30:18

I managed to get the Android 8 virtual machine running using Vmware Player 15. However, it keeps making beeping noises when I press keys. How do I fix this? I can't use Android because of this.

Grab my Adventure at C: stages Right here.