2018-11-02 12:29:03

Chaos Quest is a player-driven adventure game for Google Assistant. It's available by default and without any setup or installations on any mobile device with Android version 6 and higher.

An epic adventure that spans dimensions - guided by your voice alone. The Chaos Monger has scattered pieces of your world across the multiverse. Cursed to leap through time and space, it is up to you to recover these pieces and rebuild the world you once knew. Fantasy, sci-fi, steampunk and cyberpunk stories await you, and your spoken choices impact how the story ends. Come forth, brave adventurer - the journey awaits!

The voice assistant tells you the story and your spoken choices during every decision point determine which route to take. Help or hinder, fight or to run, save or to condemn - the choice is yours.

We launched early access to it to let you experience the game. In the same time, we're testing and improving our AI to enrich the synthetic voice lines with sounds and music.

Just say "OK, Google, ask for Chaos Quest" !

Best regards,
Oleg,
Primarch at Tale&Quest

2018-11-02 13:15:19

Hi.

The game sounds interesting. I was just wondering, any chance of a reliece for Ios or Alexa? At the moment I don't   have a device with google assistant, but I am a fan of gamebook style adventures and I'd certainly be interested to play if its turning up on another platform that I do have access to.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2018-11-02 13:34:07

google assistant is available on iOS, so is Alexa.

I don't play with the assistant apps much, but they do have their uses.

2018-11-02 13:34:43

@dark

For iOS, you can get the Google Assistant app free from:

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/google- … 1220976145

2018-11-02 13:48:56

@queenslight Thank you!
@dark In addition to Google Assistant, we plan to deploy the Chaos Quest for Amazon Alexa the next weeks

Best regards,
Oleg,
Primarch at Tale&Quest

2018-11-02 14:01:43 (edited by Dark 2018-11-02 14:02:22)

Thanks for letting me know. It makes sense that Google assistant has an Ios ap, though If the google assistant ap is like the Alexa one, it'll probably be easier on a native device  than by hitting buttons in an Ios ap, so I'll probably wait until the game comes out on Alexa to give it a try.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2018-11-02 14:03:30

@dark Agree, will keep you informed about our launch for Alexa in this thread

Best regards,
Oleg,
Primarch at Tale&Quest

2018-11-02 15:24:34

hi there.
the game is awesome. can you possibly get the game going all the time without me running it over and over again? thanks

don't wish to become like the oceans, the flowers, or the sun. oceans will dry out, flowers will die, and the sun will be extinguished. be yourself and nothing and no one else and hope for a better tomorrow.