2018-10-29 10:35:49

hello, my name is rachel ashton. Im from scotland. Im 16 years old n@d blind from birth. Ok i hav to admit my englis isnt hundred percent but i put in an effort too try. I like audiogames. I like playing online, side scrolling and games too test yr reflexes and word games. I like game reviews, there@s so many games that i like. I found this website when i was finding something. Lol i didnt find it though, but joining this website will be cool for some forums i go on desregard blind people and i've been band from 6 of them. Well, and im not a spam bot for one of yr posts ased someone if theye were a sbam bot. No im not. Hope i can join yr lovely gaming company, my love goes out to you.

Thumbs up

2018-10-29 10:51:02

wowe! Easy there! Everyone is cool. And you'll specially like sebby for i'm sure he'll make you smile. And will you get band? Will you hell. This website is cool, and i class this forum as a cool chill out area where there's fun, laughter and mad games and software chats. You'll love it. And as michul said, @sebby is cool.

Thumbs up

2018-10-29 17:19:26

hello everyone i'm Jolomi George from Nigeria and i love playing accessible games for the blind

Thumbs up

2018-10-30 14:23:05

hi all, i like this forum. Wat will i need to do to have my acount unristid? The posts are cool and funny. I keep on dreaming at night bout this website and'd do anything to chat to everyone.

Thumbs up

2018-10-30 15:54:14

Lol @rachel i'm sure the cool people aaron, dark, sebby, senderman and richard will give you the time of your life. And another person who'll also make things totally exciting for you is jade. Lol i hope you get unrestricted soon, you are a nice person and you can make friends easily with everyone

you can run, but you can't hide, i'll make sure of that.

Thumbs up

2018-10-30 22:14:42

Hi this is Moh from the UK hope to expand my knowledge within audio games and make new friends.

Thumbs up

2018-10-30 22:36:55

hi moh123, hope you have fun for believe you mate this forum is full of fun. Once you step inside you'll be glad that you joined.

Thumbs up

2018-10-30 23:28:43

Hello!
I'm a little new to forums, and even more new to audio games.

When my vision was still sufficient, I absolutely loved playing the Pokemon games and other colorful, character rich, turn based adventure games. If I had the chance, I'd be interested in playing games like Skyrim and Dragon Age.
I found out about Manamon by chance and fell in love with it, happy to get a similar feeling for to my love for Pokemon in a fully accessible format.

I'm here to find community, and in hopes of playing more games that I can get absolutely immersed in.

2018-10-31 12:57:48

Hello Everyone,

My name is Michael Ronaldinho. I'm a Computer science student. I have more than 3 years of experience in computer software. I would love to contribute to technology.

Thumbs up

2018-10-31 13:39:21

Hi! I'm Spencer. I was a part of this community back in the late 2000's all the way to around 2013. I'm currently on the whereabouts on my friend Danny Standley. He coded a lot of audio games, albeit I'm sighted and Danny is VI. I was also friends with Bill Dengler and a several others. Just wanting to know how some of these guys are doing. These guys were passionate about these games, especially MUD games using the COSMOS database. Thanks guys, hopefully I'll see you around. I also hope Discord will be accessible to screen readers soon.

Thumbs up

2018-10-31 14:48:03

Hi,
I don't know what's happened to those guys, they haven't been around here for a while as far as I know. Also, you've been unrestricted.

Thumbs up

2018-10-31 22:31:24

wow @micul yr funny. I keep checking the forums when i have a bit of time, and i still can't post yet. I've downloaded q9 and lol thats a good game. I'll do anything to be apart of the community for i@m just practly shedding a few tears sometimes

Thumbs up

2018-10-31 23:37:43

Wow look at that!
I think we'll have a party here when it's my birthday...

73 Wj3u

Thumbs up

2018-11-01 06:56:11 (edited by defender 2018-11-01 07:16:11)

@spencey
Maybe talk to forum user Ethin, him and Danny apparently do youtube videos on mainstream games together.

Also, I'm not sure if the restricted flag just isn't updating or what, but it looks like spencey, TylerMoonSage, rachel, madtownboss, and moh123 aren't actually unrestricted yet.

Richard and Sander really need to get the anchors out of their pants and get an audio CAPTCHA or one of those cool new machine learning ones where you just check a box and wait a few seconds going, this is slow and somewhat unfriendly... A temporary solution that's become the norm, essentially...

Thumbs up

2018-11-01 09:25:20

from what i've noticed aww she's still restricted. Don't no why she's not been unrestricted yet but i'm often on the look out for when people jump in to the forums and post like mad like me. Lol

Thumbs up

2018-11-01 11:56:12

Apologies for the delays. The moderation team has been experiencing some ... churn of late. Hopefully normal service will resume shortly.

Everyone is now unrestricted, except for:

@andyjames77 please tell us a bit about yourself and your interests as they relate to audio games. While we don't mind contributors of all sorts, we regret that your introduction isn't sufficiently specific, and looks a wee bit spammy. Please try again.

Just myself, as usual.

2018-11-02 03:53:03

Greetings!
  it might sound like there might be some sort of malicious advertiser behind this account, but I think you will find that this is not at all some spammy advertising robot. smile
  We are a small group of visually impaired individuals trying to get our name out and about to many people. The Audio Games forum is a spot that seems the right place to put our foot in the door. It is not our only means, of course, but one would agree that you have to start somewhere.
  Quality Site Hosting is a start-up company, providing web hosting at affordable pricing, as well as delivering a service that is of the highest quality to consumers. Those are the two key values that describe the business we are attempting to engage in. Not only that, but as this is an introductory post, the two values we would want one to see.
  For a gaming background, we do enjoy some. Clients like RS Games to Quinton C's Playroom are some that we frequently go to on our own free time. The occasional first person shooter is also a favorite for some of us. Its through the constant gaming that bring us to make a presence here.
  With that being said, a very good evening to all. Looking forward to posting here in the future.

2018-11-02 09:25:35

@qs_hosting OK, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Don't spam, and you'll be all right.

Welcome to the forum. You are now unrestricted.

Just myself, as usual.

2018-11-02 14:20:01

Hello, my name is Marnix. I wrote an Interactive Fiction authoring system that lets you create and play text adventure games. I’m now trying to make it work with screenreaders on different platforms (windows, linux, OSX).
I now have some questions about NVDA that I want to ask in the developers forum, so I hope to gain the right to post.
Ow, and I am not blind, so after I get all this stuff technically working I would appreciate if someone would test the system from a blind person’s perspective. I’m pretty sure I will forget things.

Thumbs up

2018-11-02 15:58:35

@Marnix you are now unrestricted.

Just myself, as usual.

2018-11-03 15:40:26

hi vimes here, just wanting to introduce myself to the community.   big fan of audio games, favorites being entombed swamp and a heros call

Thumbs up

2018-11-03 16:28:05

@Vines You're unrestricted.

Just myself, as usual.

2018-11-03 22:07:05

My name is simon. The reason i decided to make this account is because i want to talk about some cool speech synth stuff. I am a human, By the way. i am in no way a spam bot.

Thumbs up

2018-11-04 02:07:48

Hi, my account was actually created a long time back, but never completed the introduction part, came across a few topics from games that I do play and thought of this already registered account I have in here. I hope my account get unrestricted soon so I can join in on the conversations.

Thumbs up

2018-11-04 18:40:23

Hello all.  Just registered, or I should say, re-registered here last night.  While I am not a major gamer, I do go through phases when I find a game and get hooked.  Most of the games that I've played in the past have been muds, but I really enjoy the FPS games and wish that there were more of those.  Other than playing the occasional game, I enjoy listening too, playing, and recording music.  I also enjoy reading.

Thumbs up