2018-10-13 12:17:27

Hello everyone.
This topic had been posted here, on augost 16 2018, but it has been removed due to the server crash, like some other topics, and I haven't seen a replacement for it, so I bring it back,
Here is the original text of the first post of this topic by one of the users of this forum called "skylord":

Hello everyone! Today, i'm excited that finally, the blood rain was released! It's a 2d sidescroller, but don't let this fool you, and before you say it's a bad one, go check out this trailer for those who don't visit anyaudio!
http://anyaudio.net/listen?audio=xZIXR7XeEX
Oh, also, we'd very glad if those who have an account on anyaudio would post there recordings of there gameplay with there opinion, and also, please write here, should we continue the developement, and write down if you have any problems with the translation, i'll fixx this as soon as possible and update a lang pack, witch your game will automaticly detect, and download. Have fun blasting!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------And here is the download link:
https://ch-games.ru/tbr.zip

All the best,
Adel, Akbari.

Thumbs up

2018-10-13 13:04:53

Hi,

Yeah I also love this game as well. its a definet obsticle to get over as far as game play, but its very adicting to say the least. I have yet to get up to the point where I can actually get to the level to craft and stay alive long enough to see the advanced weapons, but of course that's the cool thing about challenging but awesome games like the Blood Rain. Plus the trailer is awesome. Keey up the good work guies!

Thumbs up

2018-10-13 13:06:21

I am agree with post 2, the final level that i could reach so far is level 9.

All the best,
Adel, Akbari.

Thumbs up

2018-10-13 14:29:16

i said this game needs save feature.

my tt server address: gamer-services.jc-hosting.me
ports: 2040
gmail: [email protected], and skype: giorgi gio
my name in playroom: giorgigamer

2018-10-13 15:29:09

Downloaded this game yesterday after hearing a demo on anyaudio, i love it. It's pretty challenging, but addicting.

Thumbs up

2018-10-13 16:36:37

Yeah I do agree about the save feature. Would make things a bit easier as far as game play, but if its just a level oriented game, I can understand why its not implemented. But yeah just the same I agree if its going to be more than just a level oriented game there needs to be a save feature. I would love to see this game have more stuff added like vehicles and the like. its already cool that you have all types of enemies, but it would be awesome to hear like either a tank or a copter rolling up or flying over head and especially get to drive one. I know that may be a while off, but I think its possible, especially in a side scroller.

Thumbs up

2018-10-13 18:56:40

Windows defender detects this game as virus\ I cannot be bothered to allow those virus like games from defender settings\

Thumbs up

2018-10-13 21:17:22

Why does windows defender have to do this. I like using windows defender, but it removes the game every time I try to download the thing.

Thumbs up

2018-10-13 23:05:58

Windows defender, I think, loves to gobble those more likely than not innocent bgt apps. Its a pain, create a games folder, exclude it from scans and plunk all your games down in there

First, here are my Tactical Battle scripts. https://www.dropbox.com/s/64iuyqnju9csv … h.zip?dl=1
Second, hmm I might put a website address or new game here if I ever make one.
Third...
Whaaaaaat! There is nothing here.

Thumbs up

2018-10-14 09:36:22

Hey guys!!!

I have a question. I just finished downloading "The blood rain." When I extract TBR folder all I have just one folder and 3 files. Here are the files name NVDA.dll, readme en, readme ru and folder call lang.

But when I open the the folder that I didnt extract they all there. It's very strange. Somehow my files disappear. Weird!!!!

Thumbs up

2018-10-14 10:05:06

aa windows deffender or something antivirus program delete they.

my tt server address: gamer-services.jc-hosting.me
ports: 2040
gmail: [email protected], and skype: giorgi gio
my name in playroom: giorgigamer

2018-10-20 01:35:02

Hey guys, been liking this game so far, seems interesting. what's the trick to surviving so long though. i've managed only level 3 i think, and that by the skin of my teeth. there has to be something i'm missing. lol. and yes, a save feature would be good. then i'd have a chance to really understand where i'm going wrong after a certain point and so on.

Thumbs up

2018-10-21 01:27:41

Awesome game thankrhrhrhrhrhrhs

Thumbs up

2018-10-21 04:21:05

Loving it so far, great job. The main thing this game needs now is a save feature. Not to hard to imploment, and you’ll be saving me a world of frustration and keyboard mashing, which, of corse, is the main thing you’ll want to focus on when developing a game.
Lol just kidding, or am i? wink

Thumbs up

2018-10-29 23:57:28

so I broke something, and picked the wrong language when running, but their's nothing in the readme to tell me how to reset it.
Can someone provide help?

for affordable wordpress hosting, with top notch technical support, and a community of experts ready to serve you, visit:
WP Engine for top notch wordpress hosting.

2018-10-30 08:36:08

Hi.
run the game,
press shift+o,
press Home key and press enter,
Press Home key again and press enter,
the english language will be selected.

stickbear wrote:

so I broke something, and picked the wrong language when running, but their's nothing in the readme to tell me how to reset it.
Can someone provide help?

All the best,
Adel, Akbari.

Thumbs up