2018-10-27 08:39:48

thanks assault, i was wrong, i thought Rudolf was going to be playable in some way besides the vs mode, if he is playable there.
but if teres something to see in that shadow line little segment, i'm missing it completely.

bokura no daibouken 2 by yukionozawa. installer:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/897 … _setup.exe
bokura no daiboukenn 3 by yukionozawa. download page:
http://www.nyanchangames.com/softs/nn3.html

Thumbs up

2018-10-27 09:03:58

Well, this sounds cool! Interesting when Galabo games (if this will happen of course) be playable in english haha. smile

Twitter
Add me on Steam
Discord: lirintheblindguy
BattleTAG: Lirin#21759

Thumbs up

2018-10-27 10:39:07

blah people, just tell what have been shown there.

Thumbs up

2018-10-27 16:07:08

Nope. I still think Sterlock is the only one who figured it out. It has nothing to do with the Shadow Line clip...

Discord: clemchowder633

Thumbs up

2018-10-27 18:27:50

hahah yeah, I think I got it too , but still it's japanese so I am not so sure what their talking about smile
but yeah I am pritty sure who is the guest big_smile

Thumbs up

2018-10-27 18:31:05

Yeah, I realised it after a while and as it is in japanese it wasn't that easy but yeah, really cool!

Twitter
Add me on Steam

Thumbs up

2018-10-27 22:38:07

Probably something related to JGT. Or?

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

Thumbs up

2018-10-28 08:33:36

Well, those of you who have guesed, you can make your guesses public.

Thumbs up

2018-10-28 11:38:33 (edited by nyanchan 2018-10-28 11:39:02)

I'm now listening to the radio and it succeeded in suprising me. Great job!

I don't speak as good as I write, and I don't listen as good as I speak.

2018-10-28 12:55:38

Well, I'll just say congrats Assault! I hope this will be a long and fantastic road for you and not only one appearance. I just don't know what was discussed during the show but I hope the future holds something great! smile

Twitter
Add me on Steam

Thumbs up

2018-10-28 14:37:35

so when is this out then?

Thumbs up

2018-10-28 17:35:40

Wow, is that true? That's surprising, gonna listen to it again to notice.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

Thumbs up

2018-10-28 18:31:59

Thanks Lirin. I won't give any more information but yes, I was the guest on this show.

Thumbs up

2018-10-29 05:57:52

So for those that managed to listen to the episode for more than a couple seconds to a minute will have heard AssaultFreak say Hello, among a few other things in English, so I got it immediately. Awesome stuff.

There was lots of talk about Shadow Rine. There's that secret mode, but they also talked about Shadow Rine and some new edition, unless they were talking about this secret working in the full voice edition.

Also, what was the ad for in the middle of the episode? Something about audio game 2018?

What was the segment where one of the dudes was higher pitched? I notice the show is divided into segments, and i'm interested in what they all are, aside from introductions perhaps. I heard the Planet Saga music in it, so that must've been the music for Planet Saga? Yeah, I skimmed through the whole thing mostly and stopped just to hear the music. I notice you told them that we're playing their games, though I suspect they knew that. You also told them about JGT. What'd they think of it?

So yeah guys, among assault appearing there I think there's a few other goodies that hopefully Assault will point them out now that I've brought some of it up from what I've observed.

2018-10-29 06:59:53

Good guesses... based on the fact that all I said was JGT, you managed to figure out how I was telling them about westerners enjoying their games as well?

The secret mode is one that can be gotten from one of the passwords that already exists in the game, for anyone who hasn't gotten it yet. The only other thing mentioned is that SR was getting an update to make the game more stabal. There are no new scenarios or modes. lol

Thumbs up

2018-11-06 21:27:01

Hi.
So, bringing this back, I am playing ps again and I am a little stuck with a side quest.
Some dude wants a fish dish from me and I wanted to make him some grilled fish. So I went to the river, caught a khoi carp. But I still need something else, I think it's called aiu or somewhere in the region of that and I can't figure out what that actually is.
Some pointers where I could find well, what ever this stuff is would be cool.

Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

Thumbs up

2018-11-07 00:37:09

na, it's just carp, the other one is just the alternativ, recipe, I think.
you just have to press enter on
Dishes cooking fish with recipe 1
HTH

Thumbs up

2018-11-07 14:48:18

Nope, if I could do that I wouldn't have this problem I suppose.
No, there is something missing for the grilled fish, the stuff I was talking about in the earlier post.

Thumbs up

2018-11-07 18:52:49

If he wants fried fish, the only thing you should need is the fish itself... looks to me like you might be clicking on a different recipe.

Thumbs up

2018-11-10 22:01:53

Hi.
No, i am clicking on the grilled fish one, which is the one he needs and the only one I do have.
The describtion says that this dish is comprised of fish and sea wegetables, i suppose, that other think aiou or how ever this is spelled is ment by that, but I don't know where to get that.

Greetings Moritz.

Thumbs up

2019-01-17 17:49:54

Hi.
Just want to know, since this topic was supposed to be about an upcoming game, what is the status of the full version?
Was actually looking forward to this game, played the demo and loved it.

Though our eyes may fail, our ears prevail!
User Karma, every little helps

Thumbs up

2019-01-17 22:10:42

No one knows yet. We haven't heard anything for a while now sadly. I'm not too worried though. It'll be out when it's out.

Take care, it's a desert out there.

Thumbs up

2019-01-17 22:47:36

Yeah I guess.
Just thought something would be known by now about release dates ETC, because, unless I'm wrong, but didn't someone say it was going to be release sometime in November 18 or something?

Though our eyes may fail, our ears prevail!
User Karma, every little helps

Thumbs up

2019-03-08 18:31:07

So the second promo trailer just came out, and this is looking better and better. The translation of the video description says the game is coming in 2019, though there is no firm release date yet.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTJ0SpXFGUQ

Take care, it's a desert out there.

Thumbs up

2019-03-08 18:54:39

Exciting! Any idea if free or payed?

Thumbs up