2018-10-11 23:00:05 (edited by G-Rad 2018-10-12 18:51:11)

This still very much in early development, but the proof of concept has been completed.   As I mentioned a while back, SIBIAC was eventually going to hopefully be brought to Reaper, since I am a former Sonar user.  Well, I  now have a video demonstrating Addictive Drums 2 in Reaper  using SIBIAC, which is an NVDA Add-on.    This gives me complete control of AD2, except for specific effects, however, I can turn on and off  channel specific effects.  Here's a video showing off this  add-on in Reaper in action.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3jaJVWrYMw&t=12s

EDIT UPDATE:
Guitar Rig 5 and Absynth 5 have now been adapted to work as well.    You can now use NVDA to browse presets in the UI

My Solo album, "A Life Seen Through Broken Eyes", available now:
iTunes Spotify YouTube
My YouTube Channel

2018-10-12 01:37:00

This is damn so cool! I am using A-D-drums 1.5 but when I heard the accessibility thing, I think I might switch to 2. But where can you get this sibiac add-on? And how much is this?

2018-10-12 04:33:48

SIBIAC will be free, and right now it's still in development, but it will be  hosted on my friend's server when it's done.  ther'es  aminor bug right now that  stops making the addon work when you restart NVDA but not windows. so we're trying to fix that first.

iTunes Spotify YouTube
My YouTube Channel

2018-10-12 05:24:10

wow, great! this is really awesome. If you accept any kind of support I will be happy to contribute.

A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

2018-10-12 07:09:08

How would you like to contribute?   

BTW Sibiac will have several programs added to it, but the truth is, these are all programs I generally use, such as absynth 5, dimension Pro, and  Addictive Keys.     I don't see the need to add Omnisphere to the list, and at some point, I may try Kontakt 6, but I want to have the money to purchase that plugin to work with it, since Kontakt 5 is outdated now.

iTunes Spotify YouTube
My YouTube Channel

2018-10-12 10:51:48

+1 for all of your posts in this topic dude. Thanks a lot. I mess with OCR to work with addictive drums2 but as far as i know i can't get everything to work. And since it's free and those who can't purchase things with dollar like myself will be thankful to you. A lot.

---
Co-founder of Sonorous Arts.
Check out Sonorous Arts on github: https://github.com/sonorous-arts/
my Discord: kianoosh.shakeri2#2988

2018-10-12 18:46:46

I'm going to update the topic, but wanted to bring up that Absynth 5 and Guitar Rig 5 are now usable with SIBIAC in Reaper.  so that's three programs that we used.  There are still more to come, I'm sure, mostly just playing "catch up" right now.

It's worth noting that absynth and guitar rig allow you to browse the presets at the very least, but that's better than what it could be.  In Absynth, I can adjust some parameters in  the reaper parameers list, but to be honest,  I never really had to.

iTunes Spotify YouTube
My YouTube Channel

2018-10-17 08:49:20

This is an awesome add on, and it's the perfect solution to what I've been looking for! It's great being able to choose presets from certain instruments without needing to be connected to my NI keyboard when I want to do so. I am curious though about how much work goes into actually incorporating the various vst's into the add on. How complicated is the process? I'm just wondering because there are several instruments that this would be perfect for. It hurts my heart to see that Omnisphere isn't really in the works. (even though I don't have it yet) big_smile It would be incredible just to have access to loading samples into various PlugIns like Kontakt or Form. For now, though, I'm just glad that I can actually get a lot more use out of guitar rig.

Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company. - Mark Twain

2018-10-17 18:00:30

re: contribs, maybe writing some docs on it, or some small stipends for buying and testing plugs

A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

2018-10-21 07:10:27

Hi, @G-rad. I have a question about your demonstration on A-d-drums 2 using reaper. How did you let the presets browser appear by just pressing enter? After i go to context menu and float window, I tab to the check box and right arrow til it says addictive drums, choose a presets. But when I press enter, it doesn't appear, it just says, choose preset ferfax  vol1-rocker. No preset browser will appear. So what I wanted to do is, I want to type the keyword for example metal, and just choose a list of presets there. What am I doing wrong?

2018-10-21 12:29:33

OKay first of all your screen resolution has to be 1920x1080, when you select your preset, you then hit enter and it will or should come up with a dialog box, then you'll tab over and it will tell you to enter your search query, press enter and start typing, then press enter when you are done, tab again, and you should be able to go to a diferent preset list filtered by your search results.

@UltraLeetJ, Everything we do is on our own, and anyone's open and allowed to test this.    As for buying stuff, we basically have been working on and with stuff that I personally use, but hopefully one day we can get someone else involved that wants to contribute to  the cause with their knowledge and what not.     Check out azslow.com for more info and speak with AZ himself directly on the matter.  I'm moreso just a tester with conceptual ideas on what we can and/or should at least try.  He does allt he hard coding as I've mentioned before, and believe me, there's a lot that goes into it.  this plugin addon is 18mb in size,k lol.

iTunes Spotify YouTube
My YouTube Channel

2018-10-21 12:54:20

O, I know nothing about screen resolution. How can you adjust that one? Do I need to use golden curser for it? And I have a question about the sends. Which do you prefer, changing the send outputs of each kit or not? What is the purpose of changing the output sends?

2018-10-22 14:38:20

Hey G-Rad

This is awesome, thanks so much for posting this! I look forward to playing with this.

2018-10-22 15:48:27

to change resolution yu need to go to display resolutions.  it's like I said, this was done using 1080p resolution and tested on with this on windows 10.    It's not been tested elsewhere, but hopefully  you'll be able to do some things, and the  enefit of routing the drum sends to each individual channel is the ability to use outboard effects. like your own compression, and automation of reverb on snare, etc etc.

iTunes Spotify YouTube
My YouTube Channel

2018-10-22 17:07:27

I cannot access Rig Guitar with SIbiac. Is there anything I have to do?

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2018-10-22 22:37:08

depending on what version you have, just make sure the window is fully expanded and if necessary, make the guitar rig window float, then just tab down to the chec box, then if you right arrow or tab again, it will take you into the uitar rig  preset browser interface.

iTunes Spotify YouTube
My YouTube Channel

2018-10-23 01:54:50

Lol how unlucky, my laptop's screen doesn't support that resolution. It's not in my control panel under adjust screen resolution. I'll wait til I have a new one.
What's on the list
1280 by 800 (recommended)
1280 by 768
1280 by 600
1024 by 768
800 by 600.
How unlucky of me...

2018-10-23 03:17:31

Oh man that's rough, sorry bro.

iTunes Spotify YouTube
My YouTube Channel