2018-10-19 02:43:57

So i'm thingking about doing sound design on the side, because it's what I enjoy, aloung with programming. I currently use goldwave demo, cause I don't know if i wanta buy the full version, and I here reaper is waaaaaaaaay to complex for a newbie like me.
I've made a few things, just random sound though, but I've tried to  make a few skits and they were recieved vary well.
I'm not entirely sure what kind of design i'll do, but I know I will be hopefully doing sound effects, voice acting, if you can call that sound design sense I can eddit my own vocals if I need to, and possibly, just possibly, if i get good enough, music.
If yall have any tips on where to start, please tell. One of the questions I have is, how do I move forward a specific ammount of time in goldwave, like if i'm trying to do even step sounds every 100 ms, how do i move bye that specific time?
all my questions for now.
redfox.

----------
“Yes, sir. I am attempting to fill a silent moment with non-relevant conversation.”
“You don’t tell me how to behave; you’re not my mother!”
“Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.” – Data (Star Trek: The Next Generation)