2018-10-13 12:00:13

well, recently I was inspired by someone's topic about something to do with writing... to make this story one! please, kindly post your books that you have written, be it short or long, whatever type of story, chuck em up here. enjoy! you can also post ideas for stories, so that they can grow and come to life! enjoy!

2018-10-13 14:06:48

...No. No, You are not nudging me to actualy not be lazy and get something written for NaNoWriMo are you? tongue

Hrm. I could whip something up but I'm....sorta tinkering with 50 things at once here...

Warning: Grumpy post above
Also on Linux natively

2018-10-13 16:18:36

Once I ran into this girl named Haily who ended up being my girlfriend at my first day at Perkins School for the blind. when I came Home, dad asked me if I kissed her, and I told him about the school's no hands on policy. As if he daired me, I kissed her and was immediatly sent to detention for sexual assault.
a couple years later, me and my family went on a mexican cruise, and this asian girl was hitting on me. I asked her out on a date, only to oversleep and miss it. my dad told me that I have dishonored her father and that a samurai is going to cut my head off.

be a hero and stop Coppa now!
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Dkm … DkWZ8/edit
-id software, 1995

2018-10-13 21:25:16 (edited by CAE_Jones 2018-10-13 21:29:36)

I mean, I don't know how much of my terrible Dragonball Z fanfiction has been saved by Archive.org, and the book went out of print a long time ago... *sigh* Oh, wait, DBR Neo is still online, isn't it? :(
And there's always TAOE, but the first 5 episodes are kinda terrible (I am still kicking myself for not doing much research on the settings until 6), but I'm really not even sure how salvageable it is overall, on the grounds that the main characters aren't fun to write anymore. Also, it's generic as a flippin' Big Mac. :(
I suppose I could share that attempt at a new intro for Planet Seva from a couple days ago. Haven't had long enough to hate that one, yet. ... Why not?

A glistening white crystal spilled from the small, black-haired boy's mouth, and Royce's right hand shot up to shield himself from it. It didn't hit him, face hand or otherwise. The boy standing over him sighed theatrically.
"What is wrong with that thing"" he complained - a bit loudly, given that it was the middle of the night, they were in a hotel suite, and Royce's mother and little brother were, as far as he knew, still in the next room.
"Maybe it wants you to go to sleep..." oh, and Caleb was on the other bed.
The crystal rolled into the floor, where it continued to bounce and roll like the bounciest of balls.
"It's supposed to feed me," the boy said.
"What is it?" Caleb rolled to face the boy, not noticing that the crystal had found its way into the shadows across the room.
"A crystal," the boy replied, "A guy in a fake suit gave it to me. He told me to swallow it, and it'd keep me from getting hungry or sick."
"And you believed him?"
"It ate a creepy guy that wouldn't leave me alone!"
"A crystal ate someone?"
"People can probably hear you," Royce said, only a little of the fatigue he felt leaking into his voice. Caleb and the other boy probably didn't hear him.
There came a boom from the window, followed by the sound of distant crackling. Last night had been the only time fireworks had been noticeable from the hotel, but it was Jeqoland. A whistle and more crackles followed the first.
"What's that?" the boy standing on the bed asked.
"It sounds like fireworks," Caleb replied. The boy jumped down from the bed and ran to the window, pulling back the curtains to reveal the dark of night.
"I don't see anything."
"Maybe you can see them better from the balcony," Caleb offered. The boy looked around in confusion.
"Where's that?" Royce took a deep breath, and slither-rolled to the floor. He was already a third of the way to the window by the time he was fully standing.
"The window is a sliding door," he explained. He stopped just behind the boy.
"It's too dark," the boy said, "I can't find the handle."
"Do your hands work?"
"Yeah, they work," the boy replied—one could almost hear a smirk in his voice—"But where do I put them?"
"Think about it."
A couple seconds passed.
"I found the handle, but it won't open." Royce raised a hand, only for the boy to give a mighty heave that allowed in a sliver of xummer's night air. With room to fit his hand in the gap, the boy was able to put his weight into it, and the sliding door soon slammed against the opposite end of its track.
"... I still don't see any fireworks," the boy called. Royce heard a pop, but it sounded closer, as though it came from somewhere on the balcony. He didn't see any sighn of the source.
"Can I look?" Caleb asked, now at Royce's shoulder. Royce stepped aside, and Caleb took hold of the sliding door and tugged it shut.
"Why did you do that?" Royce asked.
"Because he's annoying," Caleb replied, "How do you lock this?"
"I think the balcony goes across both rooms,."
"So?"
Royce sighed, turned, and leapt across the beds, quickly stepping into the short "hallway" connecting the different sections of the suite. Light from the TV dimly illuminated the "living room", but Royce still stumbled over the foot offoldof the fold-out bed before he reached the window. No one stirred, by some miracle.
The boy on the balcony looked dangerous in the glow of the television.
"I hope you aren't use to this," Royce said. The boy crossed his arms and looked up at him. His expression might have been intended as nonchalant, or defiant, but darkness twisted it into something more feral.
"No," he replied, "Usually, it's people trying to lock me in."
"To be fair," Royce said, "You wouldn't have to worry about creepy guys as much that way."
"... How?"
"...Have you met a lot of creepy guys indoors?"
"Yeah. Haven't you?"
"I don't think so?"
There was a pause.
"I still don't see any fireworks," the boy said.
"Me, neither," Royce agreed.

The next morning, Royce's mother dropped the boy off at the police station, where his uncle picked him up. The boy puked on the man's shoes.

And now enough time has passed to complain about it. :P Ugh, there is, like, zero sensory detail. It's like all tell, or something. :(
[edit]Could have sworn this forum supported the blockquote tag at some point... gah, editing on mobile is awfuldd[/edit]

看過來!
"If you want utopia but reality gives you Lovecraft, you don't give up, you carve your utopia out of the corpses of dead gods."
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2018-10-14 02:30:16

The year 1997 has arrived. A herd of fucking ugly reds are rushing from the mainland. Crime rate skyrocketed! Hong Kong is ruined! Therefore, The Hong Kong government called Bruce Lee's relative, Chin, for the massacre of the reds. Chin is a killer machine. Wipe out all 1.2 billion of the red communists! However, in mainland China there was a secret project in progress! A project to transform the deceased Tong Shau Ping into an ultimate weapon!

#FreeTheCheese
"The most deadly poison of our times is indifference. And this happens, although the praise of God should know no limits. Let us strive, therefore, to praise Him to the greatest extent of our powers." - St. Maximilian Kolbe

2018-10-14 10:13:09

@zenothrax

it seriously sounds like less refined plot of a wuxia story.

2018-10-14 16:09:15

one day a guy named Rory got bored so he made a topic asking people to not be lazy and write some stories. not gonna happen!

----------
“Yes, sir. I am attempting to fill a silent moment with non-relevant conversation.”
“You don’t tell me how to behave; you’re not my mother!”
“Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.” – Data (Star Trek: The Next Generation)

2018-10-14 19:57:22

So... does nobody get the reference? The story I posted in post 5 comes from Hong Kong 97, a notoriously bad video game released in 1995.

#FreeTheCheese
"The most deadly poison of our times is indifference. And this happens, although the praise of God should know no limits. Let us strive, therefore, to praise Him to the greatest extent of our powers." - St. Maximilian Kolbe

2018-10-15 03:20:00

ok this one and the next one aren't written bye me, i just found them somewhere, don't remember.
here's the first. it's called, the cape crusaders:
THE CAPE CRUSADERS AND THEIR SIDEKICK JUMPING Julogled
Chapter 1 FALLING           
The cape Crusaders and their sidelick were sleeping by the edge of their home planet, Gloshuga. Suddenly there was a huge gust of wind.  They rolled off of the planet and fell into space. The Crusaders fell for a long time, it seemed liked years had  passed. Finally, they stumbled onto another planet. When they picked themselves up and dusted themselves off, they realized they were really really in trouble! What they saw standing in front of them was scary and dangerous!  A  huge castle was one hundred feet  away.  An alien stood on the wall of the castle.
The alien's name is Too Tall. He was 5 cm tall. His nose was 6 cm long. Too Tall had a cranky disposition and needed to eat all the time to stay happy. His favorite foods included rock candy, fish, and cheese pastries.  His belly stuck out 100 cm and he was bald. He had 12 eyes all over his body. And he was holding a torch!
Chapter 2 THE ATTACK

Too-tall asked "Who are you?" "Is that your business?" "You are on probation!" "We are not even your subjects." 
"who cares?" 
"Go to the dungeon!" "no." "Shut your trap!" "No!" "You better!" "I don't want to!" "Do it!" "No!
"Catch them!"
"Run!
A hoard of monsters came running out of the castle.
Charge!" the monsters ran at the crusaders.   There was lots of bloodshed but the winners emerged!

Chapter Three  The Explosion
Suddenly there was a big BOOM!
The monster that was with Too-Tall had set off an explosive device! Luckily the Crusaders were fine. But the monster was dead! The crusaders needed a new plan, but what will Too-Tall decide. "We need to get the army. We don't have a choice , said Kalessee
Suddenly, a few dragons flew out. Katrina spun around and kicked one of the dragons in the face; it reared away and fell into space. Each dragon grabbed one of the crusaders. Then they brough them in front of Two Tall. "Take them to the  dumgeon."
Chapter Four The ARREST
The dragons took them down lots of passage ways. Finally they came to the dungeon door. The dragons threw them in. "what do we do now"""groaned Julogled . Three days later, the jailer came in. "Lunch!" he grunted. The crusaders had to think of a plan of escape.  "Hey wait!" said Julogled. "Leave the spoons, we need to scratch our backs.  "Fine" grunted the jailer. "What are we going to do with these spoons?" asked Kaleesee. "Well" said Julogled, "we are going to dig ourselves out of here!"

Chapter Five  Julogled
Julogled  was a young soldier who lived on the planet Gloshuga where he was leader of 8 men. "Left,  left, left right, Left." "drop and give me 100 push ups."  Julogled  lived in a small hous on Wigwam Lane. He was very young by Glushuga standerds    He was only 300 years old. He lived  in Killingworth village. "Julogled . Wake up you have to go to ceremony. "what did you say mom I could you hear you?" "I said you have to go to ceremony."  Julogled  got into his rocketship and flew to the council meeting. At the meeting, the leader of Glushuga, Comba Dooval, announced that they would be retreating from enemy territory. "No. Are we cowards?" Julogled  exploded.

----------
“Yes, sir. I am attempting to fill a silent moment with non-relevant conversation.”
“You don’t tell me how to behave; you’re not my mother!”
“Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.” – Data (Star Trek: The Next Generation)

2018-10-15 07:07:05

fI got the reference, I was trying to pretend that game never existed. Gah!!!!!!!

Warning: Grumpy post above
Also on Linux natively

2018-10-15 07:27:19

ok, adding onto redfox. one day that guy called rory went on sbyw. then he got off sbyw, and decided to write a story for this topic! and it will be ready soon!