2018-08-15 02:53:24

I have searched for about an hour now, and am starting to get mad. I can't make the thing load passengers.

Power is not the responsibility of freedom, but it is actually the responsibility of being responsible, it's self, because someone who is irresponsible is enslaved by their own weaknesses.

2018-10-08 21:57:06

Well, It's been a while since I've had to ask questions on here which I guess is good, but I've run into a few questions and issues now. Sometimes in FS passengers when I try to load using realtime load they never get on. I have the door open but they won't board. If I use quick load the plane automatically crashes for some odd reason. I've gotten a crap ton of new planes and they're not in FSX Pilot's plane info list. How do I get the specs of the planes, take off speed, approach, cruising, speedsafe, so I can add them to the list? How do I select a destination in prepar3d for ATC? I know how to set a destination in FSC pilot and fs passengers, but I can't seem to set the destination in the sim it's self. And, how could i make the weather dynamically change as I travel? It's not very realistic to see the same weather half way accross the country from where you started. and my final question, is there any sort of good accessible mods that allow you to fire weapons at other aircraft?

Power is not the responsibility of freedom, but it is actually the responsibility of being responsible, it's self, because someone who is irresponsible is enslaved by their own weaknesses.

2018-10-09 18:10:56

Weapons, no. Not at all.

As for weather, you need Active Sky for P3D 4.

For ATC, make a flightplan within the sim. It should be self-explanatory enough.

2018-10-09 21:49:47

I try to load my plane with passengers but it keeps crashing every time I load.

2019-02-26 23:02:53

Hey Orin, what was that thing you used on your latest YouTube Flight called, and it seemed like you weren't using FSX pilot anymore, and that it handled ATC for you as well. I really want something like FS passengers but don't want to deal with FS passengers. It's annoying and I can't use it on prepar3d v4.

2019-02-27 00:46:33

A number of us are switching from FSX pilot to FSTramp. It used to be called FSNavigator back in the day.
I was using PF3 ATC for that flight and with Tramp I will probably continue using it. Copilot mode 2 handles coms.
We don't have anything like FSPassengers yet until Pacs comes out. Even then, it won't be like FSPassengers but FSPassengers sucks from the business point of view. If you want that, get Air hauler 2.

2019-02-27 00:57:37

I want something where I can board passengers, fly somewhere, get them off, but actually hear sounds.

2019-02-27 01:49:50

The questions aI have are as follows,
1. HOw can you get passengers ona plane with FSX and FSX pilot.
2. If FSX pilot can't do it, I would use FS passenger  or if not that Pre Par 4?
3. I'll look at Josh's stuff  and see how things turn out.
Thanks,
Darrell

Follow me on twitch
http://twitch.tv/vol4life8657
Subscribe and like my video content on the Access 4 All channel!
http://youtube.com/c/access4all

2019-02-27 09:10:47

Hi.
I am also thinking of switching to fs tramp, but i am still a bit hesitant to do so.
The interface doesn't look that clear to me currently, also, you are not able to change things like altitude, course and the like, so this could potentially get in  the way of your ATC, or is there a way to climb to another altitude when ATC tells you to?
I also would need to get PF3 again, given the fact i lost my new key in a harddrive crash I am not daring to ask for another key, the dude in support didn't seam like the nicest of fellas.

Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2019-02-27 17:55:20

Yes you can change altitude/speed/whatever in the latest update coming soon. I have the latest changes for testing purposes.

2019-02-28 16:39:59

Do you use skype

2019-03-10 21:34:29

what about that flight attendant thing you had?

2019-03-12 22:46:58

So I got some new a2a aircraft, but I'm having issues. for one, every time I start the plane it sputters for about 5 seconds then bam, the engine dies. I kmow they added some sort of ware and tear system for those particular airplanes but I haven't been able to successfully repair the damned pklane. Apparently from what I got out of OCR the oil is leaking and the right brake is busted.

2019-03-22 19:23:14

so, um, do you know of any mods that add ambient sounds to the sim or that add AI pilots that use the planes in the sim.