2018-08-01 12:49:45

Dark wrote:

How dare you ask for a name change! for this you will be punished by immediate Zarakution! 

There! zarakution complete! now let that be a lesson to you big_smile.

Hahahaha! Didn't realized that. big_smile

2018-08-01 12:55:17

Thanks a lot dark, but can you please remove that comma from my username. It's sounding funny there, no offence lol smile

2018-08-03 02:56:07

sorry about that there Gaurav, I must've made a miner mistake when copying your name.
either way the comma is gone now.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2018-08-03 06:14:07

Yay!!!! Thanks a lot !!! big_smile

2018-08-12 12:33:18

Hey,
I would please, like my name, changed from AudioGamerTunmi, to tunmi13, to reflect my name on other platforms.

-----
YouTube
GitHub
Discord: @tunmi13#1880

2018-09-18 10:44:20 (edited by Slender 2018-09-18 10:57:16)

Hello Great and Honorable Mr. Dark and other rulers of the empire known as the audiogames.net forum. The state of Slender humbly requests to have its capital of S restored, as it appears that our capital is no longer in the records of this great empire. Who knows, perhaps they've intentionally erased it from their records and memory? Is there a conspiracy to overthrow the state of Slender and terrorize its people for eternity? Have we spoke things that should not have been spoken, thought thoughts that should not have been thought? Will we suffer the grim fate of the cyberelves? Must we prepare our warriors for battle yet again? Ahem. I mean, can you capitalize the s in my name again? It appears to have been reverted to the lowercase version.

Oh no! Somebody released the h key! Everybody run and hide!

2018-09-30 18:40:03

alec to blaze

2018-10-02 08:26:21

@tunmi13, , fixed, I think I actually fixed this before but it got unfixed by the evil post eating monster big_smile.

@Slender, obviously someone has been messing around with time machines and Slender's capital has been erased from history.
Fortunately I was able to hop into my Tardis, go and change the history of the evil person who changed Slender's history, then change the history of the father of the evil person who changed Slender's history, then went on to his grandfather and killed him for good measure before remembering that this was probably a bad idea and might distroy the universe so went back and changed my own history before I killed the grandfather of the previous history changing person, then remembered I needed to change history again back to where I'd changed it before without the paradox.

Anyway the upshot of all of this is Slender's capital is back, and don't worry about the dinosaurs stomping around, I'm sure we'll get used to them in a few million years.

@Blaze, the blaze now begins big_smile.

I actually thought we already had a user called Blaze, or maybe with a different spelling but I can't find anything in the user list at the moment, so hopefully it won't cause confusion.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2018-10-03 22:02:59 (edited by Slender 2018-10-04 05:55:58)

Don't worry about the dinosaurs, the state of Slender has a fully staffed dinosaur patrol unit, well taken care of and paid quite a lot. Normally we leave the beasts alone but can and will shoot them on site if they wander near the capital, after all it wouldn't do to have our capital invaded by the beasts, or our top leaders killed, otherwise there would be no government. Or capital. You have to understand, there are anarchists among Slender's population, we need to make sure they don't start looting or anything like that.

2018-10-04 00:02:59

just letting you know tunmi13's name has the comma in it.

----------
An anomaly in the matrix. An error in existence. A being who cannot get inside the goddamn box! A.K.A. Me.

2018-10-04 07:49:36

Thanks X0, I've now been very evil and reduced tunmi13,'s user comma big_smile.

@Slender, maybe you could train the dinosaurs to eat the anarchists? either way glad you like the capital.

2018-10-04 22:32:31 (edited by Slender 2018-10-04 22:44:58)

@Dark Yeah, we've considered it, and it seems to be going well. The dinosaurs were quite temperamental initially, one growled so loudly it shook several houses and tried to bite off a trainer's hand, but the trainers now have a much better understanding of what makes dinosaurs happy or angry, and the experiments are going well. We're not ready to set them free yet, though, this is still experimental and we need to make sure they don't eat people they're aren't supposed to or try to eat houses, positive and negative reinforcement and all. big_smile

2018-10-05 02:30:26

Hello, can you change my username from ThePianoPlayer to TheTechPianoPlayerKid

”I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.” Philippians 4 verse 13
If you want to message me, send me a message using the forum email,  since I do not check my private messages that much.  I also have a TeamTalk server. Message me if you would like to have an account on my server

2018-10-05 03:58:35

Could I please have my user name change from  rwbeardjrrwbeardjr to rwbeardjr  The reason is that whenever I set up my account, somehow there was a mistake in entering my username

If you wish to contact me privately, you can do so in the following ways.
Telegram, Rich_Beardsley. Discord, RichBeardsley. Facebook, Rich W. Beardsley
Twitter, RichBeardsley. Email, [email protected]. Both iMessages and emails are welcome.
Battle tag, Rich#12744. You can also add me through my email address.

2018-10-05 04:00:15

that has to be a wind up, surely.

Who's that trip trapping over My bridge? Come find out.

2018-10-05 04:38:58

What?

Twitter, RichBeardsley. Email, [email protected]. Both iMessages and emails are welcome.

2018-10-05 06:59:06

One rwbeardjr   removed, one tech added.
All in a day's work, or in a sleepless nights work or at least in a we really hope it works because we're getting tired of fixing it and are about to hit it with a giant rench until it stops making creaking noises which will probably result in water all ove the floor and a screaming panic about electronics and carpets and other water sensative things work.

Hmmmm, maybe not that kind of work, but either way hope it sort of works and people like the name changes.

2018-10-05 10:07:47

hi, can you change my username?
old, mazenalfraidi
new, mazen
thanks

2018-10-05 20:29:03

Thank you

2018-10-12 15:13:04

mazenalfraidi wrote:

hi, can you change my username?
old, mazenalfraidi
new, mazen
thanks

2018-10-13 00:35:58

hi!
can you change my name from fox to redfox
thanks in advance.

----------
“Yes, sir. I am attempting to fill a silent moment with non-relevant conversation.”
“You don’t tell me how to behave; you’re not my mother!”
“Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.” – Data (Star Trek: The Next Generation)

2018-10-13 04:02:09

@Mazen, you're sorted. A-mazen. (Sorry.)

@redfox: you're no longer non-specific but have acquired a crimson hue.

I need to monitor this topic more closely. Damn information overload.

Just myself, as usual.

2018-10-13 04:17:36

thank ya vary much, i am enjoying my crimson hue

----------
“Yes, sir. I am attempting to fill a silent moment with non-relevant conversation.”
“You don’t tell me how to behave; you’re not my mother!”
“Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.” – Data (Star Trek: The Next Generation)

2018-10-16 05:29:41 (edited by flameAlchemist 2018-10-16 05:30:31)

can you change my name from flame_elchemist to flameAlchemist

PSN ID: AvidLitRPGer
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AvidLitRPGer
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AvidLitRPGer
leave me a message saying how you found me.

2018-10-16 09:49:18

@flameAlchemist: done. Now you can flame right.

Just myself, as usual.