2018-10-02 01:20:54

Hello everyone. I have just recently started using my audiogames.net account and was wondering how would I change my username. It was set wrong when I went through the initial set up of my accounts. Any feedback is appreciated

If you wish to contact me privately, you can do so in the following ways.
Telegram, Rich_Beardsley. Discord, RichBeardsley. Facebook, Rich W. Beardsley
Twitter, RichBeardsley. Email, [email protected]. Both iMessages and emails are welcome.
Battle tag, Rich#12744. You can also add me through my email address.

2018-10-02 03:45:44

Hi,

You can't change the username by your own, unless you ask a moderator or a site administrator to change it for you. There is a topic Here just go there and ask for your name change.

2018-10-02 08:27:54

Moderation!

Firstly, As this is a question about forum users etc I'm moving this topic to site and forum feedback.
Second:

site and forum faq wrote:

28: Can I change my username?
you can't change your username directly, however you can ask the admins to change it for you. This is done to stop members changing their usernames too often and causing general confusion.
If you would like your username changed, just go to This topic and post a reply. Be sure to include both your current name and exactly what you want your name changed to, eg, "Can you please change my name from Average Jo 72 to exciting Edward 39" so that there is a record of what your name was before and after the change.
Bear in mind, that while the staff are happy to change people's user names, we won't do it too often or reverse a change once made without a very good reason, since as has been said, too many changes can be confusing to other members. So think very carefully before requesting your username be changed since your unlikely to get it changed again.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)