2018-09-28 18:00:10

@voyager2264 Are you using more than one language input on your computer?

Thumbs up

2018-09-28 23:04:36

Hi.
I am curious if someone could help.
I lost my eurofly save file during a harddrive crash, does someone by accident have an Eurofly save around where the class 2 planes are already unlocked?
I remember that I had them already but not the class 3 planes which I still want to unlock.

Greetings Moritz.

Hömma, willze watt von mir oder wie, weil wenn nich, dann lass dir mal sagen, laber mir kein Kottlett anne Wange und hömma, wo wir gerade dabei sind, dann iss hier hängen im Schacht, sonns klapp ich dir hier die Fingernägel auf links, datt kannze mir mal glaubn.

Thumbs up

2018-09-29 05:02:48

No, I’m only using the English language on my computer.

Thumbs up

2018-09-29 05:25:52 (edited by mohammed 2018-09-29 05:34:54)

hi all i wander about how  to do the stop over tasks? I mean when I stop and land then went to take off I can’t contact approach tower

I really have nothing to say

Thumbs up

2018-09-29 20:10:21

@254, when you stop over, you contact ground to pick up your next passengers. When you're ready to take off, just switch back to approach, you will not have to squawk again, just hit F1 to request permission for takeoff once you are at your designated runway. Hope that helps.

Stevie-3

Thumbs up

2018-10-27 21:57:01

is it weird that I still prefer version 1 of this game? I just can't get the hang of this new one

Power is not the responsibility of freedom, but it is actually the responsibility of being responsible, it's self, because someone who is irresponsible is enslaved by their own weaknesses.

Thumbs up

2018-10-28 17:54:29

Actually, Version 2 is much better. But I also played V1 very Long and had some trouble changing to the new one. But I think it's worth trying.

What are your main Problems with V2?

-------------

What's yours is mine and what's mine is mine too
If you shake my hand better count your fingers  (Megadeth)

Thumbs up

2018-10-28 21:00:44

I just can't get the hang of it. Mind you I struggled with version 1 for a long time too.

Power is not the responsibility of freedom, but it is actually the responsibility of being responsible, it's self, because someone who is irresponsible is enslaved by their own weaknesses.

Thumbs up

2018-10-28 22:02:59

The best thing to do - just as with almost any other Audio game, is  to read the documentation. Unfortunately, the Eurofly manual is still rather fragmentary. However, it contains most of the info which is critical to play.

Actually, not too much has changed in the game play since V1. Most of the important changes occur while you are still on the ground.
If you try it out I am sure you will get used to V2 within a few hours of gameplay.

-------------

What's yours is mine and what's mine is mine too
If you shake my hand better count your fingers  (Megadeth)

Thumbs up

2018-10-29 22:42:44

I just can't get the whole thing with navigating the road and crap to get to where I can find the runways...

Thumbs up

2018-11-08 20:22:40

So guys. This is probably a very stupid question, but I'm asking it anyway.
What is the status monitor for? I don't notice any difference when it's on. It's all the same.
The only difference is, well, that I know it's on. LOL

Thumbs up

2018-11-08 20:48:40

It is for braille users.

2018-11-09 13:23:51

Ah, ok. Maybe I should test that out sometime.

Thumbs up

Today 14:16:36

Hello everyone,
I'm an active player of eurofly and I have completed all the task packs available. I know the english manual is a translated one and many of us are not able to read it. I was thinking to make a text walkthrough when Eurofly 2 was released but I wasn't able to because I didn't have Auto pilot feature unlocked, I was at task 40 or 50 at that time. I will make a walkthrough for Eurofly 3 as soon as it will be available for us and that day is coming closer! So, keep your fingers crossed and hope for the update to come soon.

Best regards
Pranam
Go to my website from the below link! And don't forget to give me a thumbs up!