2018-09-27 07:00:09

Hello there. I am posting this on behalf of some questions I've haved. Ever since I was a child, I was always interested in sound design and sound effects. So I learned to master it. I use applications such as goldwave and reaper. I've had a lot of experience with things such as pitch, flanger, ring modulation, reverb, delay, and more. I've always loved films and cartoons for their sound design. I've always wanted to do sound design for films and cartoons. But the question is, is it possible for a person with visual impairment. Has it even been done before? Even though I have had several experiences with goldwave and reaper, I think, somehow that sound designers not only have to work with sound, but with video as well. That's where the complicated stuff comes in. I'm good with timing and such, but can I see enough to mix audio with video? I can see enough to get by, but I can't read print that well. I have no idea what things sound designers use. I'm not sure where to look for answers. If any of you guys out there can provide any useful information, that would be great! If film and cartoon sound design doesn't work out, I think being a video game sound designer would be much less complicated since I just have to make sounds and prep  them for the developers.

What audio dramas do you like. I like the leviathan chronicles, we're alive, and our fair city. Check them out!