2018-09-24 21:29:27

wow again something our skylort will love. Version 0.21 is out, implementing kills system and cheat codes.

Lamas with hats, but with sponge bob as carl Stay tuned.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvAUQt … subscriber

2018-09-24 22:13:51

hi,
in this forum are people wich can programming games and i mean good games. maybe this people should work together and make a realy good game? and such people who thinks they can make good games when they get code wich is written from other people should first learn programming and test the games before releasing
good night

2018-09-24 23:09:34

Good evening. I am clone 183985 of zombie arena. Our top story, an area internet forum has been overwelmed by a huge wave of zombies. Reports from surviving witnesses state that the zombies had abandoned their usual cries of braaaaaains, and were now chanting clone. nom. clone. nom. clone. nom. clone. nom. As they fell upon their victims.

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2018-09-25 01:13:04

yeah... my one was better when it existed.

2018-09-25 01:40:13 (edited by defender 2018-09-25 13:39:53)

Their all shit. Who cares which one is better when none of them should have gotten posted in the first place...
And guys... kindly stop with the bullshit excuses about their not being enough sounds to go around so of course most games sound similar will you?
Their is a topic just sitting in the OT room as we fucking speak, near the top, that I'm sure you've all seen by now that has tons of free, mostly high quality resources to use, and I promise you their are plenty of footsteps, weapon sounds, obstacle impacts, zombie growls and screams, level ambience, hazard sounds, and intense musical tracks that would be perfect for this, because I've seen them my self.
So get off your lazy asses, pick up a demo of reaper or Gold Wave or a free copy of Wavepad or audacity, or ask someone else who knows more to help you, and take advantage of the resources that others have provided... Instead of wasting time thinking up excuses or begging people on Skype for sound rips from other games.

2018-09-25 03:49:16 (edited by UltraLeetJ 2018-09-25 03:58:54)

since this is called lost city, would it be possible, master, new up and coming know it all programmers to make this open sourced project into a farm simulation game please please please?
I am honestly tired of.. killing things in games and hearing the same noises.. erhm, sounds.
or maybe an interactive cooking game that is actually not a side scroller?

oh right... and, feedback about the game itself,sorry.  I forgot we now have some prototype, working coding experiments and exercises being posted... int he WRONG category and they are being called brand new releases... based off something else.

If you managed to change the name for a menu item in a game, great. If you managed to make a different map, way to go. Why not ask for ideas or whatever else in the dev room instead of glorifying yourself (which you are totally not doing right now) by calling a oh so slightly modified clone of a game your brand new one (with excuses and all)
when have you seen pragma, who is also a fairl y new guy putting excuses all over the place as he released a game? crazy party took off for a reason, and so did all of the bk series. This I am afraid will last no more than three days.
Seriously, nothing cool about the game itself except that you have it hosted somewhere else. But new? nothing is new.

A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

2018-09-25 06:51:12

@connor: what? Sorry but i didn't gett the point of that post.

@roori

sorry, but no. Your game is not better. You didn't even got your self a pritty website, you first started to host it on tiniupload and i had to kick in because some people had problems downloading from that shit. Then i tolt you what you should do, but you didn't care. Also you don't had an auto updater(which you also can't have because again you don't wanted to make your self a website), no kill system, your map was even werce then mine and so on. And you can't recognize if it's arena of storry because there is no documentation, not even a change log. So.

2018-09-25 06:53:29

vur qould be interesting to know any ways what happened to the game toppic. I can't find it anymore

2018-09-25 10:12:48

no more za clones. no more. please.

2018-09-25 10:13:54

actually I did care, I read the message and was setting it up, I just didn't have time to reply as there were other messages. anyway, you sent me that message when I was sleeping. its not like I get an alarm when I get a pm.

2018-09-25 10:14:35

oh, and about my game being better? it is. but I'm working on actual stuff now. no more za clones for me.

2018-09-25 10:15:10

oh, I deleted it. the undeadstrike, that's gone.

2018-09-25 13:43:32

o got, how people can throw good stuff avay as it is garbage, so for anyone who want that game i still have it. But i will wonder if anyaone geetts the cheats unlocked, it's quite hart and i do know all of those because i coded it but i won't tell you. Hahaha, Any way, 0.3 will be a big update. So it will take a while to come

2018-09-25 14:06:19 (edited by defender 2018-09-25 22:07:50)

@31
I'd rather it just get lost, actually. If we're talking about how it could live up to it's name...

Oh and Simter, your beautiful website is full of elementary level spelling mistakes and grammar issues which, even as a non primary English speaker, you could easily fix with a spellchecker.
The home page title is too nondescript, you forgot to link to the privacy policy on your (hostet) games page like you said you would, the special note is useless, the privacy policy it's self has a bunch of sections that don't even apply to you like Youtube videos, a news letter, and comments (yes I know it's for all of karmienmedia but still doesn't apply) you keep referring to (this page) when you actually mean (the entire website) which is misleading, the dates on the news feed don't follow a consistent format and their is no way to comment on them, the studios backup page linked in the Jun 13 news post doesn't seem to show anything, their was a 2.5 month gap in the news, the 2DP description is still tiny, their is no separate contact address for 2DP submissions or any contact form, their are no descriptions for files in the 2DP repository even though their is a column for it, the page footer heading is missing from the news and repository pages, and I don't see any landmarks or skip to navigation links anywhere on the site.
Now obviously these are mostly stupid little things no one cares about, except for the spelling, and I'm still surely missing things like security, visual alignment issues, ETC, and your links and headings are all very good, but if your going to call your website beautiful and make fun of a guy for not having one, than your just asking for it.

2018-09-25 15:01:34

the privacy is the same one i use for my blog. And that has comments and stuff. Notepad don't has a spell checker and the privacy wasn't soposed to be linked.

defender wrote:

@31
I'd rather it just get lost, actually. If we're talking about how it could live up to it's name...

Oh and Simter, your beautiful website is full of elementary level spelling mistakes and grammar issues which, even as a non primary English speaker, you could easily fix with a spellchecker.
The home page title is too nondescript, you forgot to link to the privacy policy on your (hostet) games page like you said you would, the special note is useless, the pirvacy policy it's self has a bunch of sections that don't even apply to you like Youtube videos, a news letter, and comments (yes I know it's for all of karmienmedia but still doesn't apply) you keep referring to (this page) when you actually mean (the entire website) which is misleading, the dates on the news feed don't follow a consistent format and their is no way to comment on them, the studios backup page linked in the Jun 13 news post doesn't seem to show anything, their was a 2.5 month gap int he news, the 2DP description is still tiny, their is no separate contact address for 2DP submissions or any contact form, their are no descriptions for files in the 2DP repository even though their is a column for it, the page footer heading is missing from the news and repository pages, and I don't see any landmarks or skip to navigation links.
Now obviously these are mostly stupid little things no one cares about, except for the spelling, and I'm still surely missing things like security, visual alignment issues, ETC, and your links and headings are all very good, but if your going to call your website beautiful and make fun of a guy for not having one, than your just asking for it.

2018-09-25 15:05:01

and if you need skip links to navigate to navigation which is at the  whole beginning of the page... Aem aem

2018-09-25 16:39:29 (edited by omer 2018-09-25 16:40:40)

rory, please, for the sake of god, please stop using this form like twitter or whatsapp, im tired of reading your posts, if you want to say something, just edit your last post, no need to send over and over i almost canceled my topic subscriptions because  your 1 line of anoying posts. are you trying to encrice your post count or something but ceriously this is getting really anoying
i know this is a bit offtopic but, you know, i had to say that

2018-09-25 19:58:14

on anyaudio, a girl called Lea Fischer, user name lefisch, actually managed to gett to the cheat codes. Congratulations to you.

2018-09-25 20:40:53

how are you sure if she is girl big_smile

2018-09-26 06:14:03

wait, you can edit posts? I
will try and do that more often in the future. sorry about all these posts, and no, I'm not gonna make a second one telling about how i can now edit and thanks for telling me about editing. just doing it here. oh by the way, I'm not going to be posting on this topic much.

2018-09-26 06:49:39

cause the name lea is for a girl in germany

2018-09-27 01:11:19

hey sinter, when are you releasing the next update?

2018-09-27 03:29:43

so I just got a question. My game undead strike got all this clone stuff but none for lost city? what did he do that I didn't to make it more original?

2018-09-27 05:40:50

hello,
@rory-games bro, don't think that we didn't like your game, I haven't downloaded this shit anyways but I gave your game a try and it was really fun. Just code a new game and I will be happy to play your game.

Best regards
Pranam
Don't forget to give me a thumbs up!

2018-09-27 06:50:54

it was not costomisable, it had no readme, no auto updater, no way to gett hp boosts or to gett in a safe_zone and so on