2018-09-22 17:07:52

Okay I got a score of 10300 and was asked to add my name to the scoreboard, but when I went to the website to enter my name I got an error.
First, the keyboard was very weird (I think it was the German layout), then when I hit submit after entering "dark" into the name section I was told "error"

This is actually the second time I've seen an Ios game play badly with a website account system after Hboodle, I don't know wheather its a Uk thing or not but its mildly irritating. I really wish people would just use the game centre, that's what its for anyway.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2018-09-22 17:53:15 (edited by Muhammad Hajjar 2018-09-22 17:53:58)

Damn, I had over 1200 lights but suddenly they've became 415? Unbelievable, I didn't press on the play again option at all. I think I'll stop playing the game til this bug gets fixed, for I'm seemingly wasting my time collecting lights with this bug existing.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

2018-09-22 18:09:09

@Muhammad   what I've been doing is sliding my finger across the screen. The play again, upgrades, options button etc are all laied out on the far right of the screen with play again towards the bottom, since I know there is a miner issue I have been careful to make absolutely sure I'm on the button before I double tap, and its worked fine so far.

Again, as with the "play on" question, it might be nice if there was an option to have the "skip quest" command hidden for people who are less likely to use it.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2018-09-22 18:51:27

SPOILER
@Dark, there's a quest where you need to skip a quest so for me it's not a problem at all. The update will fix this lights problem. Regarding adding my name when I tried it everything was okay.

Twitter
Add me on Steam
Discord: lirintheblindguy
BattleTAG: Lirin#21759

2018-09-22 18:59:37

I've seen the skip quest lol.
Though annoyingly the website thing isn't working, the page isn't even loading  the page address is given as "FEER at secure invalidated connection" and just shows as Error.

I really wish we could just use game centre.

2018-09-22 20:57:09

They had issues with using normal scoreposting as the Unity and keyboard typing with VO enabled was totally messed up and this is why They choosen this option instead. Maybe not the best but it's working, or, well... it should. big_smile

Twitter
Add me on Steam
Discord: lirintheblindguy
BattleTAG: Lirin#21759

2018-09-23 09:18:29

Okay, oddly enough it seems I need to eat my words about the score posting, since I completed a game last night and was told my score had been submitted to the scoreboard and my ranking so it seems it did take, despite giving me weird error messages.

Btw, I'm really loving this one, completing all the quests make it surprisingly adictive.

2018-09-23 09:25:54

@dark
thx for coming from ivory tower to review Feer. We love, that you liked it that far.
Regarding to the problems, i ensure you, we suffer more from them, than you.
we daily phoned to Apple Developers to fix the search problem. at least now and here in europe, it shows up on 8th position after youtube, fb, google, etc ( maybe featured ad clients)
when typing "feer" into search.
regarding the username thing. we had within testing the game feature the problem, that Unity and Apple do not communicate well. So many VoiceOver features and especially keyboard layouts did not work. 90% of the testers could not get a proper username into the field.
so we decided to route the game for the typing to our server. here everything should work as expected. at least apart from your message we did not get any other complaint.
(btw my keyboard on my iphone changed to english, so lets exchange)
regarding game center and facebook game center.
facebook completely stopped their service for developers, apple removed the game center app, so any reports must be integrated within the app, what leads to the problems apple and unity have with communication. also android users would have another highscore board and cannot add friends from IOS or viceversa.
and last not least the update is in review, so you all should get it after the weekend ( fixes the light-bug)
invite your cited friends to spread the challenge, best hansjoerg from feer

2018-09-23 11:12:18

Hi.

The ivory tower is more metaphorical than anything else lol, but glad you appreciated the comments, I'll be writing a game page for our site database in the near future.
The game center thing is understandable, though given that it seemed the name entry did work I'm a little confused as to why I kept being asked and got so many messages, either way glad its working, particularly because I had an especially good game last night where I got a score of 55 k and avoided 98 zombies.
The thing I'm really loving are the missions and quests and upgrades. There have been plenty of arcade games in the past, several of which have had similar concepts, but I think this is the first with quite as extensive  progression system, and as someone who loves to earn rewards in games and try diferent things out this is something I definitely appreciate.

2018-09-23 13:42:24

FEERtheGAME, thanks so much for your continuous support, I and my friends are so much liking the game and we're spreading it around. Thanks so much for coming up with such an awesome game.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470

2018-09-23 17:47:22

not available in canada y is that

“The fear of loss is a path to the dark side. Death is a natural part of life. Rejoice for those around you who transform into the Force. Mourn them do not. Miss them do not. Attachment leads to jealousy.
The shadow of greed that is. Train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose.” —

2018-09-23 19:06:24

@tysonsylvester123 the game is available in canada, but it's a bit tricky to find us on the app store. Please use the this link to directly open the app in the app store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id1422421760

2018-09-23 19:54:13

Do the missions stop after a certain point, or do they just keep going?

Silly Gohan, animals don't eat people. People eat animals.

2018-09-24 03:13:17

I read somewhere if you do a search for, "feer the game of running blind" with out the quotes it is a lot easier to find.

So I, of course tested it, and it works.

It's a shame the leaderboards won't be cross platform, but I suppose it wouldn't be fair to the android users who will hopefully be getting the game sometime in October, unless you reset the leaderboards to make it fair for both platforms when the android version is finally released.

2018-09-24 08:50:23

Hey people
What it's the second quest in mission 9? I don't understand, it sais use an m I don't know what, english is not my native language. Thanks!

I am a gamer from the begining of my life, and that will not change :p

2018-09-24 09:23:51

i cannot get any upgrades, as soon as I get 600+ lights, back to main menu, you have 75 lights. wtffff

ReferenceError: Signature is not defined.

2018-09-24 12:07:43

That's a bug. That's why I'm currently pausing playing until the update comes out, which is under review from Apple now.

Kind regards!

2018-09-24 14:34:54

oh ok. didnt see that. thanks

ReferenceError: Signature is not defined.

2018-09-24 15:35:50 (edited by musicalman 2018-09-24 15:36:26)

@Muhammad Hajjar and Ogomez, the bug only happens if you double-tap the center of the screen when pressing the play button. If you double-tap the bottom right of the screen near where the button actually is, you won't lose lights. So if you can't wait for the update, try that smile.

Make more of less, that way you won't make less of more!
If you like what you're reading, please give a thumbs-up.

2018-09-24 18:31:17

Update is out, at least here in Europe
best
Hansjoerg from FEER

2018-09-24 19:42:01

hi
I cant get things in app store: Can I have link? I forget, its from i o s, or android?

2018-09-24 19:56:46

I feel like the missions are randomized, or at the very least drawn from an enormous pool. I could be wrong on this. But I've gotten some really, really easy missions even on level 9-10. I'm also wondering how far it goes, and how much there is to unlock.
Grinding lights for those upgrades - they are permanent, right? - is going to be a right pain by the sound of it, unless higher levels means more lights spawning and such.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2018-09-24 20:55:20

The upgrades are perminant. I have found thatstaying in the center lain is best

2018-09-25 08:00:56

Replying to my post 40, a friend got it with not noticing it. What is that quest of select something? I can't understand. I had to skyp it

I am a gamer from the begining of my life, and that will not change :p

2018-09-25 09:09:41

i'm sorry 49, I can't seem to help, as I have forgotten what hat exact quest was. maybe if you coppy it in to the text box, I could probably help.