2018-09-20 08:43:16

and here is the link to the App Store:
https://itunes.apple.com/app/id1422421760

to all Feer Gamers please rate and comment us on App Store to keep this game spreading around the world.
You can do this - while cooling down from gaming - directly in the game, go to options, contact, rate the app or recommend us.
And invite friends to play with you. You can do this in the highscore section, go to highscore, friends and add a friend.

Android users have to wait till October, we only got 4 hands.

We are very happy that you like the game.
all the best and spread the news
Hansjörg
( here are some comments on the old thread http://forum.audiogames.net/viewtopic.php?id=25756 )

2018-09-20 09:10:45

can we be reviewed @audiogames.net ?

2018-09-20 10:43:18

Btw, if you need beta testers for Android, let me know, I am here to help.
smile

I am myself and noone is ever gonna change me, I am the trolling master!

2018-09-20 15:25:01

I am, as well. Glad it won't be too much longer... I swear my galaxy is more responsive to movemen than my iPhone ever was, even when it was new.

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2018-09-20 15:29:50

Just wondering if the multipliers stop increasing at some point? I appreciate them for what they are, but I think if they got too high it'd be crazy.

Silly Gohan, animals don't eat people. People eat animals.

2018-09-20 15:38:53

I can't wait for the android version, as well. Hoping I can migrate my progress over, but won't be too broken hearted if I can't

Prier practice and preparation prevents piss poor performance!

2018-09-20 18:26:58 (edited by queenslight 2018-09-20 18:29:55)

I am also willing to be an Android beta testor too, can't wait for the release next month!

BTW, I have a Galaxy S8.
I forgot to mention, I have made it to mission 10 on my iPod Touch 6 and have scored over 8900 points, though I didn't post that one to twitter.

2018-09-20 21:04:03

I have a Nokia 3 if it matters and I can get my old s7 edge from my grandma, it has alot of problems, but in games is responsive.

I am myself and noone is ever gonna change me, I am the trolling master!

2018-09-20 21:05:19

no sign of it on the UK app store unless I am missing something

2018-09-21 05:18:13

Just try searching for the developer name instead of the game name, this is what I did to find it.
I think there's a bug making the lights dissappearing for some reason.

Twitter
Add me on Steam
Discord: lirintheblindguy
BattleTAG: Lirin#21759

2018-09-21 15:05:36 (edited by cj89 2018-09-21 15:06:19)

Just for the record, I'm down to test this on Android as well. Rocking a Nokia 7 plus! Also have access to a Galaxy S7 Edge running Android 8.0

2018-09-21 15:23:08

Too bad you have to beat your high score before you see your ranking, or am I missing something.

Oh and I am curious, if I were to introduce a sighted person to this game, would they be able to play, or would they need to rely on audio like us.

I find when I try and introduce a sighted person to an audio game, they're not really interested unless they have graphics.

This game is easy enough for sighted people to pick up, but not sure if it would really be something they'll come back to.

2018-09-21 22:00:08

well, as I understand it, sighted people can play this game. as for the high score question, you don't have to beat your previous high score to see your rank. if you post your rank, any time you beat your previous high score, it will automaticly show up. as for the lights disappearing, this is not a bug. the lights disappearing is because the world gets darker as you play. to get them back, just run another mission, and collect as many lights as you can. since you start a new level, the world is dark at first, thus the reason for collecting the lights in the first place. if you have any other questions about the game, don't hezzitate to ask on the forem. I will try my best to get back to the posts. thanks

2018-09-21 22:09:08

So I tried to download the game on my eye phone, It said it couldn't connect to the app store. I was using the link provided in the first post. Anyways when that didn't work, I searched for it in the app store and found something called feer. When I downloaded it and opened it, it was in a different language, I tried clicking on something and it stil showed up in a weird language so I unnistalled it.

Audio game king

2018-09-21 22:15:00

ok. when downloading the game, did you search for the game, or the developers name.

2018-09-21 22:17:12 (edited by rand 2018-09-21 22:18:05)

try this. spell the developers name.
H,A,N,S,J,O,E,R
hansjoer
this should pull the game up.

2018-09-22 07:55:12

Hello Rand!

So, about the lights dissappearing, is this implemented after We, testers tested the game before? I was just curious what is happening as I never experienced anything like that during the testing periot.
That'd be cool when you add something about this to the game tutorial etc.

Twitter
Add me on Steam

2018-09-22 08:05:06

Well, this reasoning just seems logical to me

2018-09-22 09:25:22

After contacting Apple daily for the search error, it now should be fixed.
Here the link again: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id1422421760

2018-09-22 09:33:52 (edited by FEERtheGAME 2018-09-22 09:35:25)

Disappearing lights.
We discovered how the lights disappear and have a workaround and an update is on his way.

The case:
If you have the play button selected and double tap in the middle of the screen, you also activate the skip quest button with double tapping.
So if you double tap do this on the left side or lower right corner, this avoids the skipping a quest.
https://feer.at/index.php/en/help/

2018-09-22 10:02:58

Thank you for the solution! I actually found it by myself a while ago when I was playing.

Twitter
Add me on Steam

2018-09-22 11:01:20

Hey guys
I've bought the game and it's fantastic. However I have an issue here, I noticed that sometimes my lights are back to 0 with no obvious reason, I don't know what makes them decrease without me spending them. Is it a bug or what?

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

2018-09-22 13:14:21

Hi. Just got the game a few hours ago and i'm really enjoying it. Hopefully I can tell some of my friends about it before the price rizes to 8dollars.
Post 22, when you tap on the play again button, make sure you only tap on the bottom right corner of the screen, because for some reason, if you tap anywhere in the center, it will skip one of the quests and then start a game. That's why your lights are missing. You can check how many quests you have skipped in the stats menu.
One more thing to note, in one of the levels, if it's not random, i'm guessing it may be after a while but not in this case, it says collect a certain number of lights, no powerups. What that means may be different to what you are thinking, and what I was thinking before I found out. you are not even able to collect powerups after you have gotten that certain amount of lights. You need to spacificaly avoid all powerups in that particular run.
I hope some of that helped.

2018-09-22 16:00:26

Just trying the game out myself, Oddly enough I couldn't find the game by searching either for Hansjoer or for the game title  had to use safari to find the link in this post, which was a bit irritating since I've always found web browsing on Ios a bit clunky.

its a lot of fun, I particularly like the sounds and the way that things pan around you. There have been a lot of  three lane sterrio avoidence style games kicking around, going right back to Bavisoft in 2004 and Tarzzan Junior's tiger fight, yet usually they just do a straight left, center right,type of affair, I love the way sounds move, it gives you a wonderful sense of place.

I also really like the sounds themselves, the variety of nasty zombies and little tunes for the fairies (I wonder if the devs read the zombies vs unicorns anthology). , though I wish it was possible to hear the sounds for the different powerups since I got killed when I mistook a light doubler  for a shield big_smile.
my best so far is 5200 or so, and I'm non mission three, but I'll  improve as time goes on, in particular I've noticed that sometimes my downward swipe's aren't accurate and I get a head full of nasty birdies big_smile.

Collectables also rock, and the mission and quest system is fun. I've not had the skip quest issue so far  I have just found the button and double tapped manually.

I only have two miner gripes. Firstly,I wish there was an option to disable the "play on for 500 lights" thing. I doubt its something I'll use since I tend to prefer to save my lights for  powerups and having to constantly hit no after each game is a bit draggy.

Secondly, the intro mentioned ruined cities etc. It'd be nice if there was some extra background ambiences available other than the forest, EG a beach, a city or a factory.

Other than that a very awesome game and one I think I'll be having the odd quick blast of  minute fun with from time to time.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2018-09-22 16:20:16

23 you're totally right, thanks. Unfortunately yes, I've skipped 6 quests and didn't know that, damn it. Like it's a bug or what?

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P