2018-09-19 17:04:11

Your dropbox will be untouched when you'll whipe your windows. I have the version 1.0.something, not sure what it is but i think it was after that previous version you've released. Why don't we have your empire, 3k and frandom and helmoo packs? i'm really interested.

2018-09-19 17:15:27

Hello guys! smile MY following question is not related to the pack itself, rather it's about this whole mud. Is it possible that it even doesn't allow me to register? Just wanted to try it out, typing the name, and the password exactly the way as it was shown in that text that it writes before entering anything, but just nothing happens.

2018-09-19 18:20:54

I'm not releasing those packs because they're far from what I call finish. I can release inferno pack though seeing it will probably be next in the list, then empire, coding completely from scratch unrelated to key's pack or any others out there.
As to the registration question, there's something on the log in screen that makes it so you have to type the first command twice. If you register the first time and get the exact same message as when you first connect to the mud, send the command again. It should let you create your character no problem.
I'm still up for more questions, pack bug reports and any others clok related I might be able to help, as always.

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2018-09-19 20:44:29

I managed to succeed, thanks. smile

2018-09-19 22:29:14

Excellent, and welcome to clok! Too bad I can't assist you by any mean right now because of my laptop.

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2018-09-20 00:55:06

I have been curious about making my own soundpack for a mud I play a lot. What is being used to make this soundpack?

Why didn't the Romans find algebra difficult?
because x is always 10!

2018-09-20 00:57:31

Mushclient with required plugins for playability, lua script and my brain filled to brim with anything but code knowledge.:p

2018-09-20 01:04:22

gotcha, question is, where to get that knowledge. is a lua tutorial the way to go or something else?

Why didn't the Romans find algebra difficult?
because x is always 10!

2018-09-20 01:22:48

Erm, someone more experienced can better help you I think. All I did was learning from Sneak's code in his older vrsion of clokpack and went from there.

2018-09-20 15:39:19

hi i start to play this game yesterday. i forage things. can i do other things my name in game is atlan smile

2018-09-21 17:28:57

You can do many, many things in the game. Just be sure to ask around in and out of character. Don't forget though, that unless you talk on chat, question or discord, you're always, always in your character.
I unfortunately can't log in and help anyone right now because I'm on a laptop borrowed from my university. Hopefully I can have my laptop back in fine shape tomorrow though.

2018-09-22 09:18:25

hi, can you tell me where i can join the elemancers guild?

2018-09-22 12:25:51

This had better be a question to ask in game, specifically in character. People will sure help you. I may be able to log on today or tomorrow once I'm done moving stuff from my external hd to my laptop.

2018-09-23 16:40:12

hi,
what is inferno? and your  clok pack is very good. i wish we had a scifi mud with soundpack. and i dont mean miriani etc.

2018-09-24 03:19:33

Inferno is a very adult content oriented post apocalyptic compilation, rp encourage mud (no one rp, believe me). It's really good if you like brutal contents.

2018-09-28 06:37:48

Hello
This is not an update or anything. I'm getting back to work on the pack (and also other packs) again, and have a question for those using my latest update. Do you have any opinions about what to add or remove from the pack? Do you have anything to tell me in order to make the pack better?
I can't promise that every request will be made in an instant though, because as I said many times, I'm learning while coding all this. My code knowledge is absolutely 0. Adding or implementing something full of scripts may take forever. However, I promise I'll try to see what I can do, and do it to the best of my ability. Any suggestions, comments and answers would be appreciated

2018-09-28 11:46:50

hello. i like your soundpack... however i ask wood it be possible to not change sound or music when i peer thru anything?

2018-09-28 15:49:09

That's likely impossible because of how area rooms are announced. they're announced in full, as so the description of the room you're standing at.

2018-10-20 23:01:10

ok guys, so I am having a problem.
I have downloaded the mush z specific soundpack, but when it tries to load a plugin it says it requires mush z version 4.94 or later. I don't understand this because this is the mush z dependent pack. At least I thought it was. I tried downloading mush client 4.94 just for the heck of it, but with no luck. It still says it's on version 4.92 when I launch mush z. Can anyone help?

proud to be a patreon of liam erven. Become a patreon today at patreon.com/liamerven

2018-12-04 17:00:11

hi, whats with your inferno soundpack? i want test it but not without sound.

2019-02-21 22:44:49

Hi, for some reason when I load clok.mcl and using the mush z dependant version, I get a whole bunch of "could not load something or other" errors. I globalized all the plugins you said to globalize, but it still happens.

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2019-02-23 18:36:33

Changes come with something new, and of course something new for today is...an update, finally!

V. 1.08
- Changed the file extention to .zip, yay for 7z users!
- Implemented "mode" system for riln management. See things to do for further information. Easyriln must be enabled for it to work. It's off by default.
- Following a request, changed sound for when lapidary polish is finished.
- Fixed a bug with amb_id 19 music not working properly.
- Shadow notify added for when someone stealthily moves in and away from your line of sight.
- I finally learn to spell! Fixed some typos in the read me and stuff, also improved them slightly. There'll likely be more of these.
- Changed some sounds to add more lively feel to the pack.
- Added trap sounds.
- Fletchers, cook and potters rejoice! Autogrind added for fletching and shaping!
- Intro song now loops.
- More sounds for more movements, carpentry, pottery and some stuff I can't remember what.
- Removed autorepair script because it's buggy and doesn't work with everything.
- Added and improved sounds for firearms, archery and slings.
- Added loot and bury alias (see things to do).

The old links no longer work. I changed the file extention after many people said they wanted .zip rather than .rar. There you go guys. I'll update the first post as well.
Mush-z dependent version:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zxky0cwpltvma0s/clok.zip?dl=1

stand alone bundle:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mqv1hy698jpt2 … e.zip?dl=1

And to answer some questions I missed: don't use mush-z 5. It's buggy. It doesn't work with some plugins and there's something in the client itself that doesn't make ambiences and music play properly.

2019-02-24 14:13:49

I'd appreciate if someone could update the links on the db page as well. Thank you really. I'm getting a gm to help update the help soundpack page on Clok too.

2019-02-25 19:00:07

Nice Mata, pulling down the pack now.

2019-02-26 14:44:49

I just got myself ftp server. Changed the link again. I still leave my dropbox links there just in case, but this one is more stable. Database maintainers, if you'd like to change the link, change it to the ones in this post instead. I'll update the first post as well.

mush dependent version:
http://aloufi.me/walka/soundpacks/clok.zip

standalone bundle:

http://aloufi.me/walka/soundpacks/clok_bundle.zip