2018-09-18 07:30:23

ivan dont conteeneu tk, did you read poest 593?

email: [email protected]: skype: mahdi.abedi82
my name on playroom: mahdi-abedi
my teamtalk server information: mahdi.jc-hosting.me, ports 6661: tell me to give you account

2018-09-18 08:39:27

He said in the skype group he’s working on it again, not sure why the web shit is down.

2018-09-18 14:14:30

ough. I mean wouldn't play it either anymore but we keep loosing games. But yeh, after all what happened between ivan and me, I really can't be that sad.

so since this thing don't accepts my homepage as webpage, i will posst it in here. Well here you have to note that it is not only my page.

http://sdj-productions.tk

Thumbs up

2018-09-18 18:13:09

You mean your tk server being taken down? Cause he did make it pretty clear that version wasn’t supposed to be hosted.

2018-09-18 18:24:10

any way, no body should take hacking as normal, for any reason. But now i may host it again, especially when the new one is down now.

so since this thing don't accepts my homepage as webpage, i will posst it in here. Well here you have to note that it is not only my page.

Thumbs up

2018-09-18 19:32:42 (edited by pauliyobo 2018-09-18 19:33:17)

may I know the reason for you being this obsessed from wanting to host a not supported, and not sure if allowed, TK server at all costs? big_smile

If you want to get in touch with me you can follow me on Twitter
have a nice day.
Paul

2018-09-18 20:06:59

pauliyobo wrote:

may I know the reason for you being this obsessed from wanting to host a not supported, and not sure if allowed, TK server at all costs? big_smile

of course you can. Let me doo it in a list.

* no ammo. Yes some people actually liked that

* in game music loop

* gifts from the server

* you don't loose your full env when you die

Thumbs up

2018-11-23 21:47:43

Hey everyone. I just released the 1.92.0 update we've been working on for a few weeks. If you have problems connecting to the game, redownload it from the website because the updater is really broken. Sorry about this

Ivan

2018-11-24 07:47:13

We cannot emphasize enough that most of you, if you do not see the file GameEngine.dll, must redownload the game manually. There are many players logging on and losing connection because of it. There was an error check present but apparently due to some sort of inconsistency in the game engine library it didn't properly flag that it wasn't loaded.

----------
An anomaly in the matrix. An error in existence. A being who cannot get inside the goddamn box! A.K.A. Me.

2018-11-24 12:58:41

oh nice. But i have some questions:
i see police car, and it is for only devs or we can get it? or where i can get shipmans? thanks.

my tt server address: gamer-services.jc-hosting.me
ports: 2040
gmail: [email protected], and skype: giorgi gio
my name in playroom: giorgigamer

2018-11-24 17:22:55

i find bug: when i want buy something from shelter i'm checking shoping card, but it saying you don't have enough money for buying that.

2018-11-25 03:01:29

police cars are for the racing event.

blindness is an ability. not a disability.

2018-11-26 07:21:45

oh i have a good suggestion! unban the person who has been banned for half a year! just saying!

hello everyone. so theres this game called fortnight in the sighted community, i am sure you heard of it. Well i like making mods for games using those sounds. If you want to ask questions or such, forum pm me and/or send me e-mails at my e-mail.
[email protected]
thanks

Thumbs up

2018-11-26 08:51:25

that isn't a suggestion, that is called why we need the thumbs down button. Rofls, most of the time I'm the one who that is being said to.

2018-11-26 09:04:23

hi. I'd just like to report that an admin, patrick, is giving himself police cars, and people ask him why and he says he said he could.

2018-11-26 09:14:17

TheTrueSwampGamer wrote:

oh i have a good suggestion! unban the person who has been banned for half a year! just saying!

I have an even better suggestion: Remain the person banned forever. big_smile
Why should the person be unbanned? What have the person done to be banned?

Best regards SLJ.
If you like the post, then please give it a thumps up.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Happy gaming... :D

2018-11-26 09:35:28

Hello,
It's just me again.
I just wanted to reply to the topic about how I am a "bad admin."
I'm sorry about how I jumped into the police car, and didn't say anything, my bad. Everything else might be my bad as well, but Ivan said that I could give myself one as long as I didn't give myself a stupid amount of them.
Then, before you went offline to write your post here, I just jumped in one of the tanks I bought, and managed to be killed by Frank. Ah well.

Also, I don't think the game engine is a good idea, it just makes everything lag at least on this HP computer I am using. I have no idea if it is just taking way to much resources up, or something, but if a weapon is fired around me, and I am just trying to fight back, I automaticly get lag of up to like 20000 MS pings or something and I am just lagged out.
Nothing else to say accept, Oh yeah. The bans were cleared a few days ago.

Thanks for reading! If you want go to my website:
http://patrick.jc-hosting.me
I have nothing else interesting to say.

2018-11-26 09:45:20

Just a few random thoughts after reading a few posts...
Wow. You guys really love to spam the topic over and over with requests that we all know won't get done (unban meeee!) for example.
Also Ivan: Frank is a player on TK and he got a payed account back when there were no limatations. He wanted to know if you could give him his payed account back? He has the receipt if you want it.
That's it, I'm out of here.

2018-11-26 09:58:27

I never thought I would see the day when poor Ivan gets so desperate he has to promote Patrick of all people to admin. Bring on the hate, I'm just saying, is anyone surprised that Patrick, abused his adminship and tk's only been up again for what. a month? Ah well. I wish you the best Ivan. shame it didn't work out well I enjoyed my year as admin. but all good things come to an end. Yall take care now.

Thumbs up +2

2018-11-26 13:36:09

aw man poor guy look at the list of admins

you can't run from the darkness. we are everywhere.

2018-11-26 14:57:44

Hello,
Well, I'm a fairly active player of TK, but I liked the concepts which Ivan introduced in the game. I wasn't playing the game because I wasn't knowing that the game is up again, but I'll actively play from now. I hope the problems in the admin team fix soon...

Best regards
Pranam
Go to my website from the below link! And don't forget to give me a thumbs up!

2018-11-26 20:18:40 (edited by giorgi elbaqidze 2018-11-26 20:19:47)

what happend ivan you don't have other players to became tk admin? in tk is lots of active and experience players only 1 example like silak. I'm don't saying about patrick and seena. Yeah all is good persons but is it remo active?

2018-11-26 21:40:57

I just think its sort of funny how Sediment gets very salty about the fact that other people are admins ever since he got his admin removed for unbanning random players and setting his health. I've always believed in letting things go because I myself have fucked up in the past and I don't like it when people hold that against me even if they don't know me.

Ivan

2018-11-27 00:58:03

Okay,
I understand people that don't like the idea, because I really was and still could be a jerk. I've tried to learn from my problems and fix them. I've asked probably more than I should have about giving myself items, and what to do and not, but I'm learning, and I think this will turn out okay for me. I don't even care that people hate the idea, it doesn't make me not want to help people. I try to find bugs and report them, and also I keep tending to move people that are stuck, LOL.
Anyway, you enjoy thinking about my past, and why I shouldn't be an admin, and don't complain because you abused your power and think that I will. I've been getting a lot better at not doing that, abusing stuff that is. Anyway, now that I am done rambling about this, enjoy TK.

2018-11-27 03:57:02

Ok, I think this game has a great concept, great sounds and keys with a few acceptions, however I don't know if it was the server or what but constantly things would work like moving and the like however I would walk over items and not get pick up notifications until five minutes later, would hit keys to find objects and or people and get no response or sometimes very delayed response and more weird out of connection lags that made the game unplayable. I also think as a first time player not being able to shoot is a problem, especially when you don't get imunity from others killing you. IN addition there is a store but nothing is purchasable atleast not in any way understandable from reading the readme's and asking in chat. Great concept but it needs a lot of work to be able to play without major headakes and the ability to learn the game without being emediately slaughtered.

don't look back, cause you'll loose the road ahead.

Thumbs up