2018-08-10 22:35:48

I guess it's a bit earlier to tell yet, but I was thinking, will the load rate of zombies need to be adjusted upward across some maps now that we can actually steal each other's kills?
Alot of mid level players hang out on map1 still, and I'd imagine that now that zombies are synced, we stand a big chance of making them hard to find for low level guys.

2018-08-11 00:58:20

hey has anybody noticed the guards on m4 not working? personally i quite like it to have the sz under siege like that. for some players they may need to ask for help to get out of the sz. would add another dimension to the game.

2018-08-11 01:38:41

I will hopefully have some free time to code in the next few days, and when that happens I should get the fort raiders walking around again, and the guards back to their posts.  Both are being caused by a small glitch related to the new syncing.  If a player lags as they change maps, attempting to sync the guards or the raiders can cause issues, which then don't correct themselves.  Zombies get messed up in the same way, but those are coded to then correct themselves a moment later.  I didn't take the poor guards or fort raiders into consideration when I made that.  Whoopsie.

- Aprone
Please try out my games and programs:
Aprone's software

2018-08-11 09:03:48

hello friends! thanks for person who created instalation file for this game! i  launched it on windows 10 without problems. but i am not sure about my internet connection and compatibility.  i am from Russia. maybe someone could contact me  by skipe or whats'app and give me his account information only for testing of connection and possibility to play. ofcours i promise i will delete all informateon after test. i need only several minutes for testing. best regards!
whats'app +79990865023

2018-08-11 09:30:45

do you have a gamer account

2018-08-11 09:50:28

awww aprone it's sort of fun without the guards actually. could you make them less effective then? it does add a more fun element to the game them not being there.

2018-08-11 13:47:47

no, i have not game account

2018-08-11 15:48:21

actually, I really like the idea. The server could randomly start a zombie seedge on a safe zone, and players would have to combat it by killing a certain number of zombies near the affected sz. There of course would be some form of reward for keeping the sz safe, but I wouldn't know what that would be. A seedge could start on any map other than m1, and maybe to keep things from going out of control only one could be in affect at a time. I really haven't thought this true lol, but maybe zombies would spawn more often near the sz while it was happening, and wouldn't be shot if they got near the sz. They maybe can't enter it, but stand just outside and slash at anyone who walks out unprotected.

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2018-08-11 16:04:14

well to make it more realistic it would have to include m1 but you keep the zombie types the same as they would be on the respective maps.

2018-08-11 22:23:52

Wo there's an update? Awesome!
Though I kept getting "connection interrupted" every time I connected, instead of a helpful "you need an update, go get it".
Can you fix this to avoid some confusion?

2018-08-11 23:19:42

anyone use  a controller to play?

2018-08-12 18:22:10

Aprone,

The shield doesn't protect as it should.

You will modify this in the future?

Today, almost no one can do missions alone.

2018-08-12 18:34:04 (edited by seb 2018-08-12 18:36:57)

Nothing needs to be changed regarding the shield. Aprone added a stamina feature to prevent those who only used a shield and ran while getting crates without paying attention to zombies at all. Just use another strategy. I personally think that the stamina feature makes sense. I soloed a mission alone yesterday in the large warehouse with 180DB, so I can tell you that it's possible. Hard, but definitely possible.

2018-08-12 19:18:29

Ok Seb. . This is your opinion.

My opinion and the opinion of many friends, continues to be the same that I sent above.

And my question remains the same for aprone.

Another thing. I don't know this function of resistance.

2018-08-12 19:59:00

The shield was never necessary to solo missions, unless your strategy was run in circles and ignore the zombies. That strategy is what the changes are meant to discourage, because that isn't really playing the game so much as running around in circles for skill points. Speed, stealth, brute force, ... there are ways to complete missions that don't require near invincibility. I mean, didn't you find the shield in the first place? Did sub1 stop being a strategy-demanding deathtrap since I was there last?

看過來!
"If you want utopia but reality gives you Lovecraft, you don't give up, you carve your utopia out of the corpses of dead gods."
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2018-08-12 20:03:16

@3063, aren't missions designed to go on not, alone, and with! someone?

2018-08-12 20:05:34 (edited by seb 2018-08-12 20:06:57)

@CAE_Jones Exactly. What's the point of playing swamp if you kill 0 zombies in a 200 crate mission? Now you need to fight your way and that's what I really enjoy.

2018-08-12 20:29:38

Hey there, how does the new campign command for modifying weapons, do you add it to the file xsf or is it a chat command.

2018-08-12 20:30:43

CAE_Jones, SkyLord e seb2314

You play with characters in hardcore mode?

If you play, you know that in the hardcore mode, armor, ammunition, and other things, are more rare and difficult to find.

This current update was not good for hardcore players. Until now, the majority is almost absolute, did not like it.

The game has that difficulty, yes. I agree with this. But this difficulty may not make it impossible to play.

another thing. Not everyone likes to do missions in a group. 

Remember that the function of the missions is not to kill zombies. For this, the maps are crowded.

The function of the missions is to earn levels.

If it is not to have protection, so if you remove the shield from the game. Not good to have in the game an item that does not work.

2018-08-12 21:23:08

i can certainly see why players are annoyed at this change, however i will say that if this change had never existed by that i mean that if the shield and other such weapons like the hammer were actually coded to work as should from day 1 then none of this nonsense would be happening now because people would be none the wiser. it's not the players fault that a bug was left in for so many years that it of course became part of the players style of play. not that it affects me it doesn't i use shotguns.
i agree that running around just blocking zombies and getting crates isn't the way to go but equally it was very much not a clever thing to do to leave this bug in for as many years as it has been. it's been there since i started playing and that was 2016. it should have been dealt with long long ago and now there's a big backlash as a result and quite honestly i can totally understand why.
it's very difficult when both sides are right in this matter. however if it had never existed in the first playce then this debate would never have come to pass.

2018-08-12 21:24:57

"If you play, you know that in the hardcore mode, armor, ammunition, and other things, are more rare and difficult to find."

Isn't that the whole reason for hardcore mode to begin with though? You play hardcore mode cause it's ... harder? Well, good news, now it's even harder lol.

This is why personally I don't go hardcore...the game's hard enough as is for this newb lol.

2018-08-12 21:26:52

well yes hardcore it's in the name.

2018-08-12 21:29:16

"it's very difficult when both sides are right in this matter. however if it had never existed in the first playce then this debate would never have come to pass."

I totally agree there. Most of us did get used to having shield up at all time, running through hoards of deathbringers, because, that was there, that was the easier, smarter way to not die and lose all your crap.
On the other hand, I've always thought that having that easy way out was rather silly, so I'm not overly sorry that it's now as it should've been. Annoyed slightly, yes, cause now I have to get used to new tactics, but hey, it makes the game challenging again lol.

2018-08-12 22:28:16

at 74, well yeah people will work out the best way for them to play that a game allows. it's simple logic and if the game allows for a particular method of play then people will use it. if the developer doesn't therefore act on it for a very long time then it will become established. that's what's happened here and the result is right here on this page and i dare say on multiple chatlogs including my own.

2018-08-12 22:43:47

Thank you to Darren and the privatetai
I agree with everything that you talked about.
I am also grateful, because I feel honored by the speech of you.