2018-03-01 08:55:28

Hmmmm, I think it is obvious who got foxed in this topic big_smile.

Hope you like the name.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2018-03-07 11:18:01

Hi there,
can you change my name from blink_wizard to ivan_soto?

Ivan M. Soto.
Feel free to check out my work and services.
http://ims-productions.com

2018-03-08 12:16:56

Yes I can and I have.
Enjoy the new name.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2018-03-08 18:53:48

Is it possible for the cyber elves to change my name from dranelement to matt1211? This account is rather old...

Prier practice and preparation prevents piss poor performance!

2018-03-09 10:16:38

Well the cyber elves said it wasn't possible, I then realized that the cyber elves perceptions of reality was suffering a severe bug and the only way of solving it was repeated rebooting of their system through a back end exploit, ---- that is to say I exploited my position as Agnet guy in charge to give them a large boot up the back end, ----- after that it suddenly became possible.

Enjoy the new name.

2018-04-20 22:43:06

hey. could someone please change my name from microsoftsam to ElizaBaez? please and thank you

Add me on Skype, search for The Evil Chocolate Cookie

2018-04-21 12:16:22

I have payment for cyber elves and their chief of command if they change my username to TalonTheDragon

--
Talon
Wanna play my Games? Listen to my Music? Follow me on Twitter, and say hi~
Code is poetry.

2018-04-21 21:53:07

@Eliza hope you like the name.
@Dragon, one question as regards cyber elf payment.
What is the current exchange rate for dragon gold to bit coins. now I know that dragon gold is more valuable than normal gold standard gold on account of all of the people who've been eaten in the process of acquiring it, however by the same token since anyone actually attempting to use! any dragon gold for anything including international buying and selling usually also gets eaten, that makes dragon gold practically useless.

Cyber elves need paying in bit coins which are an entirely virtual currency, so how exactly do we resolve this problem if we can't actually determine a stable market value for the actual worth! of dragon gold.

Hay wait a minute I know? I'll take the payment in dragon munchings of dislikable individuals, that should work.

2018-05-12 16:21:57

Hey there. I was just wonderring, can you please change my username from BigGun to Ferumite? Thanks in advance!

If life gives you communism, become a communist dictator.

2018-05-13 10:35:42

Sorry Big gun but I'm afraid I must refuse.

In this topic you already had your username changed from asredojevic  to Big gun (see post 60 from July last year).

As it says in the site faq and the start of this topic, we generally only  allow members one change of username to stop things getting confusing unless there is an extremely good reason.

Plus I'm afraid your newly requested name, Ferumite, sounds a bit too much like forumite, ie, what we often call forum members so would possibly be confusing in and of itself, even if it weren't your third name anyway.

Hope this makes sense.

2018-05-18 21:43:27

Hi.
Would it be possible to have my name changed from superantoha to Anton?
Thanks in advance!

2018-05-19 19:43:44

It would, and it has, and it is done and It hopes you are happy with it, yes it does my precious!

2018-06-02 11:55:48

Was thinking of adding 97 to the end of my user name. Would that count as my one time name change?

A Candle Loses Nothing by Lighting Another Candle…
" GamerTag is. ItsTBlaze & Twitter @TBlaze97
"One Love"

2018-06-03 13:31:50

Hmmm, I don't think we've actually been asked that before.
My gut would suggest that since your not actually changing! your name, ie all the original JCion would be there, just with a couple of numbers at the end then it would be okay.

the purpose of the one time name change rule is to stop confusion with people changing their names willy nilly, but it would still be fairly obvious that you were the same person anyway just with an additional number.

so if you want me to add a 97 to the end of your name I wouldn't be against doing that, and you could still change your name later to something %100 different if you wished.

of course, if this then leads to a flood of forum members all asking for extra numbers we might have to rethink things, but hay lets let sleeping flame wars lie big_smile.

2018-06-03 23:03:14

Yes for them to lie is perfect big_smile ok you could throw 97 at the end of it JCion97 thank you take care

A Candle Loses Nothing by Lighting Another Candle…
" GamerTag is. ItsTBlaze & Twitter @TBlaze97
"One Love"

2018-06-04 07:40:08

There we go that's a bargain you got 97 for nothing.

That's my good deed done for the year, so now I can go back to being mean as always big_smile.

2018-07-20 09:22:31

hi
canou change my username to mahdi?
thanks

2018-07-20 11:52:32

Uh, ban avoiding now?

2018-07-24 06:58:12

@Mahdi I'm afraid not.
This is a new account and can't be renamed with the same name as your old one, treat it as a new chance to do things right this time.

@Darth, I've written a moderator announcement regarding Mahdi in general game discussion which explains the situation.

2018-07-31 01:27:05 (edited by queenslight 2018-07-31 01:33:48)

Greetings gamers!

I would like to have my name on this valuable and ever changing forum, to be replaced, which in these days makes ore sense now.

My old username (based off my "second life" name was 

trenton goldshark

The new name I would like to be known as, is simply

queenslight

In otherwords, I'm

Trenton Matthews, the "Queen's Light!"

Thanks for reading!

2018-07-31 16:31:39

Something perhaps to do with a certain Denver queen who appeared on this forum recently perhaps, maybe perhaps?

Either way you are now lighter by factor of one queen big_smile.

2018-08-01 06:53:45

Please change my name from jedi to GauravSharma, thanks.
Reason: that's my real name. smile

2018-08-01 09:53:30

Very well Gaurav, you have now fallen to the dark side and are no longer a Jedi big_smile.

2018-08-01 10:58:25

Hi. Can you change my username from mto.cbsb to Zaraku? Please?

2018-08-01 12:35:15

How dare you ask for a name change! for this you will be punished by immediate Zarakution! 

There! zarakution complete! now let that be a lesson to you big_smile.