2018-07-03 09:47:56

I've been through Glorantha. on a horse with no name, I'd like to see my clan reign,
In Glorantha, you need to use your brain, cos there's lots of folk there to give you some pain, la la la la.

Yes, I'm referencing probably one of the least grammatical pop songs of all time, and I'm doing it to celebrate the release of a truly awesome, very literate, and absolutely staggering new game.
As anyone who's played King of dragon pass will know, Glorantha is a magical world where the  gods hold sway, where spirits have power to influence events and where  dragons, trolls and  elves are dangerous and unpredictable enemies, where even solidarity with human neighbors is hard in a world of shifting alliances, complex politics and ever changing events.

Asharp's new game lets you return to Glorantha, but this time your not going to  guiding the fates of the Orlanthi, the people of the storm father, but of their bitterest enemies, enemies who it turns out have just as rich a culture, tradition and set of clans s the Orlanthi themselves.

Six ages, ride like the wind is the first of a planned set of six games, which sees you manage your clan, trade, play politics, battle your enemies and complete magic rituals. With the same awesome accessibility fixes as king of dragon pass, plus a newly revamped exploration system  to work more completely with voiceover, its time to journey into the realm of the gods once again.

to find out more you can visit https://sixages.com/  and of course don't forget This topic in the new releases room for your comments and commiserations.

Old friends are also getting the update treatment though. Crazy party everyone's favourite online adventure arcade battle card awesomeness (well not that there are many of those around but its a good game), has been updated to beta 59 with some new battlecard fixes, and in particular, some extra minigames and a hole new world, and no I'm not talking about Aladdin.

As usual feel free to share thoughts in Yonder topic

Happy partying, and riding, and things.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2018-07-03 17:09:17

Hello folks! Brilliantly senseless as always! Thanks for the update Dark, and keep up the extra creative work!
Best regards, Haramir.

The true blind is the one who refuses to see.

2018-07-04 14:46:04

Dark, in this you wrote that Crazy Party has released a beta59, but the topic itself in the new releases room, I saw the title is beta60?

2018-07-16 08:42:44

Lol dark! Oh man you are awesome lol. You make me laugh so much people thinks there's something wrong with me. Oh well who cares, i don't. But i have crazy party beta60. Lol ok i am quite confused about the 59 part lol but after all, audiogames.net website surely repairs damages to the helpless person.

2018-07-16 11:25:48

Glad you liked the news post.

When this news was posted 59 was the new version. 60 is essentially 59 with some bug fixes.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)